Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 109. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 460
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 06:04:29 PM
My strategy is HOLD, then if prices will rise and I have a good gain, I will sell half.. hold the rest....if you sell just at the beginning there is few liquidity in decentralizated exchanges and bid ask spread is ofter very high...

Decentralized exchanges are not yet enough to sell even liquid tokens at a normal price, and illiquid ones can only be sold very cheaply, so you often have to wait for listings on exchanges with medium volume

For me it depends of you if you sell or hold because  some of token is big price already and some of token to is small price but theres are chances you  need a money so that you force to sell it but if theres no problem hold it because theres a big chancess to rise the price of token.
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
April 23, 2018, 06:03:38 PM
Holding is the best option but the hands of many bounty hunters are loose. They're in it for the money immediately, not for the long term use or value of the project. Though it's always an opportunity to acquire more tokens from them at a less-than-ICO price, this trend is not too good as it brings the market down.
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
April 23, 2018, 06:00:56 PM
My strategy is HOLD, then if prices will rise and I have a good gain, I will sell half.. hold the rest....if you sell just at the beginning there is few liquidity in decentralizated exchanges and bid ask spread is ofter very high...

Decentralized exchanges are not yet enough to sell even liquid tokens at a normal price, and illiquid ones can only be sold very cheaply, so you often have to wait for listings on exchanges with medium volume

That is absolute truth. But I think that tokens must be hold after they are listed on the exchanges if you want to receive good value for your tokens.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
April 23, 2018, 05:57:05 PM

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 05:52:54 PM
to sell or withhold a coin payment from a signature campaign
according to my price depends on the market, if the price of coins in the high market I will sell it, if the price of coins in the cheap market better I hold it until the price in the market rose to sell it
Activity: 155
April 23, 2018, 05:51:36 PM
I got the bounty of thug coin and decided to hold it. and i also recommended to guys if you have bounty of thug coin then please hold it for a while you will see it go to the moon
Activity: 693
April 23, 2018, 05:48:13 PM
Its not always a guarantee for what we are holding is always profitable, I've already regret two times on holding for nothing after I have a bounty reward from the campaign, so now my strategy is to hold for the maximum of 1 month if the token was very low in value and sell after that.
Activity: 602
April 23, 2018, 05:38:50 PM
Activity: 112
April 23, 2018, 05:34:50 PM
well, these are my first two months in bounties and i did'nt received a payout yet. but based in all that i've read in this forum and the experiences of the bounty hunters, definitely all the good projects that i'm involved I will hold maybe 3-6months, poor projects or not promising probably I will sell ASAP, let's see what happen.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 04:11:42 PM
I think you need to sell it just immediately, because it will be right down dump by all bounty hunters sells their tokens, you should know perfect timing
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 23, 2018, 03:46:03 PM
Dont know about what is realy right thing to do hodl or not...But in my opinion if the project where i participate is not that good or i dont have choice i sale tokens.Most tokens i hodl from bounty and waitning for some rise but after big drop its not so good..but i dont panic and i hodl and with this thing i help project to survive ...
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
April 23, 2018, 03:07:26 PM
HODL is the best choice for bounty participants, since most token results from bounty are premature tokens that need further development, hold it hard
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
April 23, 2018, 02:57:40 PM
I stick to the strategy that if the coin has grown well in price, I sell half, the rest keep on long. completely not sell never
Activity: 448
April 23, 2018, 02:55:15 PM
i think sell is better bounty token i say from my experience.Firstly bounty token price is going rapidly but when this coin would dump then again can't recover their previous price.
Activity: 336
April 23, 2018, 02:49:53 PM
Usually I hold bounty reward for a few months then I analyse all the information,news,comment about the project and take a decision to sell or to hold them.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
April 23, 2018, 02:43:29 PM
Usually the bounty campaign provides a road map of the program. If we could understand and follow it well,  I believe we will know whether we have to sell the bounty rewards right away or hold them until they reach a high value.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
April 23, 2018, 02:15:20 PM
If you joined worthy project and having unique idea it is better hold it,Because worthy projects coin become popular after launching and it take time to hit on peak and it will best moment to sell and surely will gain high profit.
Activity: 420
April 23, 2018, 02:08:27 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

I choose to hold it and wait to rise, you don't even know maybe one day that token's price will go to the moon.  Wink
Activity: 48
April 23, 2018, 02:01:55 PM
If the market is falling trend, it is better to immediately sell the tokens. You can hold on to the growing trend.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
April 23, 2018, 02:01:22 PM
Just hold I think, because the payments are minimal and I even sell their meaning I do not see.I do not sell anything.
Jump to: