Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 111. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 11:57:17 AM
Simple way which majority of people adopt is to sell your coins as soon as you even can, waiting and checking all the exchanges and asking on socials if that able            
April 23, 2018, 09:36:34 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
Of course I will hold it because most of the time the price will decrease a lot from the dumpers. So after a few months the price will increase again even higher because the project surely have a lot of development that can drive the price further higher. Also if the project is good then the future of the project is great so it's a great decision If you want to hold a few more months to earn more profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
April 23, 2018, 09:24:48 AM
Hold and wait for the right price you think is profitable for you. I hold some of my tokens and sell others, I sold them during its high value and no regret at all.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 09:15:49 AM
What I usually do with my rewards, the bounty tokens, I usually hold them for awhile until I can say that the effort was worth the payment. So, don't hurry in selling right away your rewards to gain the profit immediately. It can be a risk also, but it will be worth it.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 09:13:40 AM
No one can change your choice, as me could not exactly give you an advice, because of the reason that if suddenly it turns out and you sell tokens or coins for a cheap price, then the price will grow again, so what would you do? I think you need to decide yourself!
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
April 23, 2018, 08:35:09 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

before following the campaign we have to see first who post in his bitcointalk thread, if there is a negative stamp then the results will be asked.

see softcap and hardcap targeted, bigger hardcap it will be better

see the total token supply that will be launched, if the token is a lot of his supplay, eat the cheaper price with his Bitcoin. If a little supplay his meal the more expensive his price

see whitepaper they uploaded on the token website.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
April 23, 2018, 08:13:12 AM
I came to the conclusion that tokens of all sorts of dubious projects need to sell immediately. At least they can be converted to a more promising altcoins that at least implies a lack of losses. Well, the tokens of the projects in which I believe, remain in full quantity.
Activity: 173
April 23, 2018, 08:12:28 AM
I think we should hold our tokens for a much better increase in its value and much more opportunities on waiting for ots increase. But if the velue keeps on decreasing you should worry. But for sure it wont happen. Just wait and hold it. It will be worth it

For me, Selling price of token during ICOs is very cheap so I used to hold all my reward tokens during bounty and wait for sometime until its value increases.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 08:11:37 AM
This is depends what you feel not all token you have to hold or sell , for me what I did is when I see the price going down quickly then I sell .
i think we should see that project first, whether team is good or not. if it is good project then i think it is feasible to hold. or we sell first and after that we can buy back, because usually after market listing, price will decrease for a while
Activity: 79
April 23, 2018, 08:09:49 AM
I think it requires a basic understanding of the reward and your own judgment, you can hold the coin and you can sell it. If you want to see the price increase, please consider the actual application of the token. If there is no application, I suggest you sell it.
April 23, 2018, 08:06:45 AM
If you have earned couple of tokens from bounty campaigns and if you are asking if you'll gonna hold or sell it? The answer is practically depend on you. Basically it is your compensation so you can make money out of it. Maybe a piece of advice, choose couple of tokens that you think that has a future, hold that! Smiley
Activity: 360
April 23, 2018, 07:59:27 AM
This is depends what you feel not all token you have to hold or sell , for me what I did is when I see the price going down quickly then I sell .
Activity: 280
April 23, 2018, 07:45:43 AM
In my opinion i dont sale all my bounty token  i will always keep patience and waiting for a high price. most of the ico last 3 month didnt hit base price because the market was red now i think all the new ico price increasing so its good time  to hodl or to take a quick profit.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
April 23, 2018, 07:44:20 AM
Everyone chooses for himself what to act on. Personally, I try to treat each token individually at the stage of selecting the company's bounty. Most often, one-third of coins, and even more, a half, immediately sell. Profit from the bounty is invested in other promising tokens or projects. In exceptional cases, when there is a lot of hype around the project and I see the prospect in it, I leave the full volume of coins to better times.
Activity: 227
April 23, 2018, 07:41:25 AM

Yes, you are right. When the token has landed then the price will drop. So there is no way other than holding it to wait for the price to go up. I think this is a normal thing, you are not likely to sell your tokens for a low price. The best way is to hold it and pay attention to market conditions.
Activity: 434
April 23, 2018, 07:28:50 AM
It all depends specifically on the coin or token, so it's hard to say for sure. Basically, I hold about a month and do not even check the rate as the price slowly grows.
Activity: 87
April 22, 2018, 11:27:57 AM
I'm guessing the tokens from bounties now are not worth a lot right now seeing as the market is currency in a bearish state so your best option would be to hold the tokens and wait for the bull market
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
April 22, 2018, 11:11:28 AM
I can not go to bounty too much, but I do not think I would sell any tokens I bought from those I have attended for many years. Many bounty are already making a lot of money now. But think about investing in their future. It will be enough if 2 or 3 of your 10 wallet token earns profit. Today I'll buy $ 100 instead of tens of thousands of dollars in the future. That's why I always choose to keep it. For example, TRX token bounty distributed a lot of bounty, but now it has begun to profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 11:05:34 AM
i think we need to hold. we participate in the project that mean we must support them. and if bounty hunters always make coin down when release,  who need bounty program anymore? project will not make bounty program anymore. just sell when the price is high or you need the money.
Activity: 140
April 22, 2018, 10:30:49 AM

you should to hold your token bounty. it is a good way, we wait the price is going up.
Jump to: