Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 50. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 05:43:02 PM
 Most of the times, the bounty hunters tend to let go these coins as soon as they are paid, some sell at prices far lower than the ICOs which is as good, however you might be selling future fortune maker, You may never know the value of these coins unless you give them the chance to grow,  hold on these coin and watch how they gain value,  before deciding to dispose them off, At least give them time to develop,  a month or two maybe till it gets some more value on it
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 05:38:26 PM
They are many useless tokens every where now. Many tokens given are just worth nothing. Imagine you are given a million of a token and its worth is 6$ what nonsense. So the best is to do potential ICO.
Activity: 91
May 26, 2018, 05:25:20 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

I personally  when the market is low I will hold it. But it depends on what you like, If you want sell it to your needs , You can do it.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
May 26, 2018, 05:08:40 PM
You know being a token owner is not a bad thing, why? Firstly, a promising token can give good Xs, but you just can not know when it will happen, so tokens are often necessary. On the other hand, the token is already traded but the price is not enough for you, then it's better to apply the hodl rule or 50 to 50. Again, everything will depend on your thoughts and goals. When I started my participation, all the received tokens - prodoval. But now I leave more promising tokens and hold them while they grow in price. The main thing is to set your own priorities.
Activity: 150
May 26, 2018, 04:37:05 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
you are very right because all bounty participants will sell tokens that they can cause the price to fall, but sometimes it will go up within 1 month if you want to get bigger result should wait until token that we have entered bigger market
Activity: 197
May 26, 2018, 04:31:52 PM
it depends on market situation and condition. if the price in the market is low then it will be better to hold. but if the market price goes up, some is sold and partly in the holding. this way you will not panic if the price goes down and will not regret if the price goes up.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 26, 2018, 04:27:49 PM
Probably bounty tokens would be popular in future and you can get more profit if you have enough patience. Selling everything right away is bad idea at my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
May 26, 2018, 04:23:04 PM
Tokens are not very worthy to hold, because tokens will not have great potential in the future. Yes I know, some of them have good potential as well and have an ever-increasing price after being able to trade in an exchange, but anyway most of them will just be sh*t coin.
Activity: 182
May 26, 2018, 03:07:39 PM
Token bounty coins are good for long term hodl we can expect expect good returns only when we hodl the coins for long term
Activity: 546
Merit: 15
May 26, 2018, 03:05:22 PM
I think that in 80% of cases it's better to immediately sell you the moments that you are given. Very rarely there are projects that are really worth waiting for.
Activity: 307
Merit: 102
May 26, 2018, 02:58:56 PM
It depends on you and the project you are holding into. Most of the time, token price tends to get dump at the release of bounty rewards which will dramatically lower the price. It would take months or even years to regain the original price if the project you are holding into are not that good. But there are projects who are really into the coin where they spends lots of money in marketing. If you think that the project would not succeed after the ICO, then I think you should sell those but if you have faith in it, then hold. It really depends on you and your research.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
May 26, 2018, 11:52:34 AM
bounties affect market price of any coin or token , so we should keep this fact in mind that during bounty distribution prices will be lower than actual worth , so we should hold for some months to gain profit . but in 2nd case people need urgent money and bounty is earned by hard work so they have no option other than to sell tokens .
choice is yours , you can also go for 50-50 formula , 50% hold and 50% sell .
copper member
Activity: 497
May 26, 2018, 11:41:42 AM

I prefer to hold and wait for the price to rise better and after that just sell it, because I think the selling too soon will not bring good results.
Activity: 201
May 26, 2018, 11:41:10 AM
I think if the price is low in the market,  it is better to hold it first.
Holding is the right choice. Just wait for a few days or weeks and gain more profit.
Activity: 112
May 26, 2018, 11:38:39 AM
If you believe in the project and the team behind it you should hold bounty tokens for a long term, for example for 1 or 2 years.
Activity: 168
May 26, 2018, 11:31:19 AM
sometimes its good to sell your token right after having it on your wallet. some token dexreases its value after it available in the exchange so many bounty hunters sell their coin. some also hold it for a couple of days they are observing the performance of the altcoin closely because the rhey hope the price of token will rise up double or triple in just couple of days.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 11:26:56 AM
I consider my token earn from bounty as one bought with my money because it take a whole lost of effort to earn tokens ,I hold and sell when it is necessary not dumping so cheap
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
May 26, 2018, 11:20:09 AM
Keep holding and wait till the price goes up again. Coins in cryptocurrency is in its dip but it doesnt mean that it wont recover so keep your calm and do not panic sell your coins. Keep believing on your coins and wait till it recovers its price. Because if we sell now we will face a big loss and maybe we cant recover on it. So its better to hold or buy more coins and keep waiting till the price goes up. Never ever sell your coins without profit.
Activity: 178
May 26, 2018, 11:15:24 AM
It all depends on the quality of the token. If the project is not very much and its rate is likely to aim at zero, sell until impoverished. Most people do not bother on this account and sell immediately, so most often the rate of any token falls.
Activity: 119
May 26, 2018, 11:14:20 AM
usually rewards earned from working on a bounty project have a low price when it is newly distributed. I think it's better to keep the new prize from the bounty project until the market has been released because if the market for the reward tokens has been released the price is more expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: