Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 45. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 04:11:01 PM
depending on the type of token
it is up to your decision, you can sell or you can buy, personally, I think that it airdrop and bounty is better to hold, because the amounts are low, and could become larger..
if you buy in the ICO, you will know what to do, depending on your believe in the token...
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 04:07:54 PM
In my opinion, it is necessary to sell tokens only after analyst further increase in the price of the stock exchange Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 04:01:15 PM
If you are a true believer of crypto currencies then hold your bounty tokens until the company complete its roadmap and then you will get maximum rewards from your bounty holdings. After the roadmap over and project is fully implemented, you get much better returns.
Activity: 152
Merit: 18
May 30, 2018, 04:00:06 PM
well I think to hold or to sell depends on stability of this token. I do not think that it is a good idea to hold token if it could fall anytime
Activity: 41
May 29, 2018, 02:30:21 PM
You should have a strategy for each company. First you need to decide whether a good project or not. After that, decide whether to keep the coins or not. If the project is not very promising, I sell the coins as soon as it goes to the  exchanges. If good enough then I hold.
Activity: 84
May 29, 2018, 06:50:55 AM
When i gained tokens from the bounty i have been finished i immediately sell the tokens cause many bounty hunters surely dump the tokens and if i hold the tokens surely it takes too long to return on its ico price but it depends if the token has a potential to grow in the future but for me that have lots of needs i always dump my tokens.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 06:46:13 AM
it's your token, selling when you need money but when you do not need money, do not be sold.
but if the tokens when ico reach hardcap, of course you have to hold until one roadmap is reached.
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
May 29, 2018, 06:44:35 AM
if the project "collapses", the tokens, of course, will not fight, but will not cost anything. It makes sense to decide which part to leave and which to sell - and to act on this plan
Activity: 161
May 29, 2018, 06:38:50 AM
I think bounty holders should not dump the coin once it hits the exchange.  They should wait for a good price to sell the portion of token and HODL some portion for long term.
Activity: 224
May 29, 2018, 06:36:33 AM
Everything depends on you. You must understand how much scams are in this industry and how many real projects. Right now everybody can create tokens and list them on exchanges
Activity: 45
May 29, 2018, 06:36:25 AM
I think it requires a basic understanding of the reward and your own judgment, you can hold the coin and you can sell it. If you want to see the price increase, please consider the actual application of the token. If there is no application, I suggest you sell it.
May 29, 2018, 06:33:48 AM
It's all about choice.
Both methods make money. Crypto is easy to make money in the money world. But it's easier to lose money. You need to be careful.
When the place comes, do a buy-sell. Invest in place.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 06:24:46 AM
For now the value of the crypto is low so the token of the bounty must hodl so that the value of the token will get high. Do not panic on the value of the token it is normal to get low. It is normal that the value get high and gets low it depends on the demand of the crypto. It is normal to panic if you aee a first timer. While you are startin in the crypto you have to study how the price work.
Activity: 297
May 29, 2018, 06:22:16 AM
Basically, half of the tokens are sold at 1 reasonable price, and the other half remains for other purposes. This is the most individual question for each token
Activity: 383
May 29, 2018, 06:15:29 AM
Time to sell is the principle of the trader.
Nothing will happen to them.
Bought keep this principle of the investor.
Remember the same ether, few people knew that it would cost under $ 300 and sold it for 30-60
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 05:57:50 AM
When I get my bounty tokens, I normally sell off some part of my bounty tokens and hold some for a long time because the price might increase in the future, I don't want to regret in the future when the price rise so high
This is a good idea, and sometimes I do this too, but sometimes when the tokens are received, the price on the stock exchange is too low and it is necessary to keep all the coins up to an acceptable price.
Merit: 2
May 29, 2018, 05:57:21 AM
I advise you to hold on soon the price of coins will begin to grow
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 05:56:10 AM
The main thing is to wait for growth and not to sell too cheaply. Then you will long regret about it, leave at least part of the coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
May 29, 2018, 05:54:30 AM
When I get my bounty tokens, I normally sell off some part of my bounty tokens and hold some for a long time because the price might increase in the future, I don't want to regret in the future when the price rise so high
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 05:45:33 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
We are not in a hurry, we wait for the price of the coins we receive setabil, in the sense not too low and not too high, because it is a lot of coins that we can directly derastis, maybe this has been set by the project moderator / admin,
I hope this helps.
Pages:
Jump to: