Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 49. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 07:19:19 PM
I have learned to hold my tokens received as bounty reward. Selling early has affected me emotionally as I always realize that I sell at cheap prices.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
May 26, 2018, 07:18:08 PM
if you not need urgent money
is good you hold youre token bounty until price above ico price
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 07:13:33 PM
It is on your decision to know what is good thing you can do. If need your token bounty for your basic needs exchange it not to hold. But if you want to hold for gaining profit but monitor always the price of your token to not losing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 07:00:34 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
I have joined in many campaigns, most of them paid the reward but most of the tokens i received have no value or zero valaue. And some is lower value after the ico ends. All the tokens to me as a reward is i sell it after 2weeks after they are in the market because i only gain little tokens and it should not going longer to hold it.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 06:52:50 PM
it is like that game market, or in the sense that the course is like that but there must be among the coin that when listing and bounty hunter get the tokens did not decrease as it once happened to APP COIN
Token bounty must sell immediately because almost all the token bounty i get before is decreases it's value after it listed on the market, and i think many people here in crypto do the same, they also sell there bounty token because they are also afraid to decrease it's value.
You should see how the current market condition is because if it is reckless in the sales of tokens we get then we will never find the best price of tokens, we better hold token the first few months while monitoring whether token there is a high price increase or not, if not then it's good we sell tokens.
Activity: 153
May 26, 2018, 06:47:59 PM

I do so. It's very simple, I sell 50% after listing of the token to the stock exchanges, and 50% hold for 3-4 months, maybe a little more.

In this situation, you always take your share, a certain stability)
Activity: 644
May 26, 2018, 06:33:00 PM
I think it's better to keep tokens, only those that you trust, or believe in their growth. And the other lutshe sell, while they are at least something worth.
Groupon case if you participated in the Bounty Company, then you made the choice of a more prospective project. Of course, mistakes are possible, but nevertheless you are hoping for a good result. Therefore, in no case can you sell coins immediately after the distribution of Tokens.
Activity: 686
May 26, 2018, 06:32:36 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
when the token is not distributed is usually still expensive but when the token is distributed to the bounty hunter usually the price has gone down because maybe the investors have sold their coins first so the price drops it all because the division for investors earlier than the bounty hunters
if it is better you hold it
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
May 26, 2018, 06:30:07 PM
I think it's better to keep tokens, only those that you trust, or believe in their growth. And the other lutshe sell, while they are at least something worth.
Activity: 462
May 26, 2018, 06:25:50 PM
it is like that game market, or in the sense that the course is like that but there must be among the coin that when listing and bounty hunter get the tokens did not decrease as it once happened to APP COIN
Token bounty must sell immediately because almost all the token bounty i get before is decreases it's value after it listed on the market, and i think many people here in crypto do the same, they also sell there bounty token because they are also afraid to decrease it's value.
Activity: 210
May 26, 2018, 06:25:39 PM
Token Bounty best way to expect profits is to hodl the coin until it hit the exchange and after exchange, we should hodl for price pump and market direction as well
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
May 26, 2018, 06:18:10 PM

This depends on the ICO and the token.
You have to take in to account the product which they have promised, their timeline, their exchange listing and their marketcap.

In general I hold for some time and after i see at least some uptrend only then i sell.
Activity: 209
May 26, 2018, 06:12:36 PM

I think it's better to hold tokens. If you trust the team then you shouldn't worry about token price and watch them develop and deliver promises from roadmap. On another hand if you don't trust them it's better to sell it as soon as possible. But it's still better if you keep small amount, because the price in future can grow and you can sell it for more.
Activity: 252
Merit: 18
May 26, 2018, 06:01:59 PM
What you say is true. Bounty tokens are typically given out 2-6 weeks after the token sale finishes, and if you have chosen a reasonable project that makes soft cap and an ethical project that actually delivers the reward. By then the towns bought in the ICO will usually have been unlocked and will be trading on a decentralised Exchange such as Idex if they’re ETH-based tokens as most of them are. And after the initial rise in price that’s often seen when a token lists the price has usually fallen to below the ICO price in the down-market the last 6 months, as ICO investors take their 3-10x profits.

There’s no right or wrong answer as to whether you should then sell and reinvest your reward in BTC or better known altcoins you prefer. It depends somewhat on general market sentiment “is the cryptomarket falling or rising etc”, and market sentiment for that reward token “was the ICO sold out?” “is the project going to release good news such as partnerships, a major exchange listing, release of a working product etc?”. But as a general rule of thumb if you didn’t invest your own money in the ICO then it’s probably best to sell and reinvest in BTC or an altcoin you are invested in. The reward token may well rise over the weeks or months to come, but there’s always the opportunity cost that the BTC or altcoins you would have bought from selling may well have risen 2-5x more!

Good luck getting your bounty coins and getting a decent medium to long term return!
Activity: 133
May 26, 2018, 05:53:36 PM
I think it depends on the project from the token generated from bounty. if the project has good potential, I think there is no harm to hold the token.
Activity: 364
May 26, 2018, 05:53:24 PM
This is what usually happens, when bounty tokens initially gets listed in the exchange, price is usually lower than a dollar. This is because the volume of transactions is still building up. Then in a week or two, price starts rising because people are starting to buy which increases the volume. Now this is the time when you will decide whether to hold a bit longer or to sell immediately since the price went above a dollar.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 05:51:38 PM
It depends on the project. If it is not very good I buy ETH or ADA immediately. It's a good project and I'm on my side.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
May 26, 2018, 05:49:48 PM
I prefer to sell, but with a note token has a high price when in the market. But if the token has a low price, maybe I will hold it until the token price rises or I make a token collection
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
May 26, 2018, 05:45:04 PM
Token bounties must be kept in your digital wallet as long as possible because once you received it, you might expect a fall of its price due to uncontrollable sell off of bounty hunters. Holding it to about a year or two is my concern about token bounty these days.
Activity: 66
May 26, 2018, 05:44:38 PM
i prefer to hold, but i know ppls like to dump .. in fact the thing is to sell in the right time, no need to sell too early just to get a few satoshi ..
Pages:
Jump to: