Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 51. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 104
May 25, 2018, 06:23:55 PM
To retain or sell received tokens independently of their number is necessary depending on the prospects of the project and the general condition of the crypto-currency market. If it is expected that the released token will continue to grow in price, then it makes no sense to sell it. Also, if the market falls in price, and this entails lowering all tokens, then it is better to wait until the market starts to rise again. Together with it your tokens will also go up.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 06:20:24 PM
I think it depends on the token owner ... if he needs money then it is better to sell it and if he can see the current market price and if the price of the token is experiencing increase may be more sold only. Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 06:14:43 PM
it is like that game market, or in the sense that the course is like that but there must be among the coin that when listing and bounty hunter get the tokens did not decrease as it once happened to APP COIN
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
May 25, 2018, 05:32:11 PM
It all depends on the project. In some cases, I sell all the awards at once, sometimes I leave them for safekeeping. Of course, you can not always guess. Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 05:29:19 PM
To me personally, i believe selling immediately is the best option when it comes to bounty tokens. My reason is that, if you dont sell it immediately, other bounty hunters will sell and dump the price. So its better you sell early and have the chance to buy more when the dumping starts.
Activity: 266
May 25, 2018, 05:21:51 PM
usually I deal with tokens in the following way. I sell 50% and leave 50% for the future.
Activity: 56
May 25, 2018, 05:18:04 PM
Most often this is done by scammers or dishonest managers. Who want to have time to sell their share before the bulk gets into the hands of their owners.
Activity: 63
May 25, 2018, 05:14:49 PM
I don't think it is necessary to sell the token in the reward campaign. If you have confidence in the project, you can hold as much time as you can, and many good projects will be highly profitable after a long period of development.
Activity: 280
May 25, 2018, 05:12:43 PM
It is a really good and difficult question. Because nobody know about future price of token. Therefore I hold tokens of good and reliable projects (for my opinion) and sell other after 2-3 weeks after bounty distribution.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
May 25, 2018, 05:04:49 PM
If you are not in a hurry if you have a few months left, then you better wait not to sell those tokens you got for bounty or airdrop membership. Usually those who keep their coins after a while turn out for them much more money.
Activity: 672
May 25, 2018, 01:41:14 PM
It actually depends on you whether to hold or sell immediately, if you need money during that period then you are left with no other option than to sell your bounty tokens but if you don't need money you can choose to hold it.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
May 25, 2018, 01:29:17 PM
only people who do not understand about investing that sells token bounty, because if he hold then the profit he gets will be greater.
Activity: 182
May 25, 2018, 01:16:14 PM
Most of the time when it comes down so the market price is very difficult once to return to the normal price, Moreover hoping to sky high is impossible. But did not rule out it can happen.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
May 25, 2018, 01:14:22 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

The answer is based in your situation like if you've received the token which is, has still no value in the market sometimes that scenario is when your campaign is not successful so you will get a low token value then you need to hold it for a while but if you're token is valuable then the market is high then ypu should sell your token.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
May 25, 2018, 01:12:33 PM
Again this stupid question. Here, look. Project Repux - collected a small amount and consequently paid very little to the hunters. It is sad. If you sell now, you can buy a can of beer. But the developers work and expect a price increase. And they promise to pay extra in a year. Therefore, this token will need to be held for at least a year
Activity: 131
May 25, 2018, 12:59:05 PM
I think when getting a gift from the project we follow we must hold first. we should see the price in the market. if the high exchange rate then we sell. but if the selling price is still below we must be patient waiting for the value back to normal or rise again.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 12:53:36 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
I suggest that you hodl your token first. Because there is a possibility that the token will rise in price.
And do not be afraid if the token is dead, it's impossible. Because if the tokens are already in the market it will not be able to die.
Activity: 229
May 25, 2018, 12:52:28 PM
If you believe you have joined good bounty and if it paid potentially good amount that can reach 2x it is so much better to be patient and hold it. It depends on your future investing plans.
Activity: 322
Global loyalty & rewards
May 25, 2018, 12:49:14 PM
Unequivocally this question, I can not answer you. Recently, because of the large amount of scam, I sell 4/5 of all received tokens, and I store 1/5 in my wallet in the hope of a coin growth.
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
May 25, 2018, 12:39:08 PM
I tokens the bounty of the company part sell directly, as part of the tokens are left on for long in your portfolio, for me is so comfortable, other people are doing differently, we are all different.
Pages:
Jump to: