Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 53. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 06:25:03 AM
If I do not need money for investment at the moment, I try to keep the bounty reward until it grows well in price.
Better just hold it until the price goes up drastically,
especially if there is no urgent need to stay hold
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 06:21:27 AM
It depend on the current token price in the market,if it is now in a higher sell it. But,if price is in the dip,you should hold it for a long time period of investment to become profitable if you prefer to sell.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 06:21:19 AM
Probably best to hold it if the price is already a lot below ICO price.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 06:19:52 AM
I think everyone otvteti so. It all depends on the project, some projects make it clear that they did not come for one day, and that participation in saving coins has a positive impact on the project itself. Some projects I'm interested in, I've been keeping for more than a few years, some half a year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
May 25, 2018, 06:17:32 AM
If I do not need money for investment at the moment, I try to keep the bounty reward until it grows well in price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
May 25, 2018, 06:13:10 AM
If to look at the bounty from investment perspective it seems to be the same as you buy the tokens because you work for it. You invest the time, but not the money. What I would do is - I would sell maybe 10-20% no more on the first pump, then will hold it till next big pump. Keep it as much as you can if the project is really good. One or two years later you will have a lot of revenue from that one.
Activity: 94
Merit: 5
May 25, 2018, 06:07:57 AM
Hello guys. We have recently launched the first in the world court on blockchain - https://sj.bankex.com. And if you'd like, you can earn some bounty tokens for testing the service and sharing it with friends. Bounty campaign is here: https://bounty.bankex.com/new_agreement/smart_justice_bounty
Activity: 269
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 05:59:23 AM
It  depends from tokens and quality of ICO, in 90% of situations I sell it in first weeks, but in 10% I prefer to hold it for more profit because of good develop and promising future of ICO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 05:57:28 AM
Looks like the market will become more bullish in coming days, so i suggest you to hold on to your bounty tokens as price is expected to rise as the market volume is nicely increasing.

Consider to hold it and observe the price movement in the market be patience mate and avoid the rush be positive and continue joining for another campaign and expect another token so that you were be able to save the previous toke.
Activity: 559
Merit: 48
May 25, 2018, 05:55:02 AM
I prefer to sell, if the total price for all coins is more than 10$.
I doubt that cheap coins will grow when there are so many compatitors on market
Activity: 266
May 25, 2018, 05:52:00 AM
when you get any tokens see what price was on their sale, if the price has risen x10 it is already possible to sell what that hour, x20 can already sell 70% of the total balance on the purse ... when the price of x30-sell everything, this is of course an ideal scheme and it happens rarely, but the meaning of this
Activity: 124
May 25, 2018, 05:51:12 AM
I love tokens made by myself, so I will keep them because I believe my tokens will bring me a lot of money when this market is widely known for its convenience and investment.
Activity: 76
May 25, 2018, 05:46:16 AM
from what I know until now
when the distribution for bounty participant done and they are in exchange, the token will dump easily
If you believe in the project and sure their platform will be success ofc it's better to hold it and sell it later after their platform officially launch
but the fact it's not easy to find a really successful project
Activity: 60
May 25, 2018, 05:45:25 AM
I would suggest you to hold a token you got from bounty. You joined in the bounty because you think and your believe the potential of the project.
Activity: 126
May 25, 2018, 05:42:28 AM
I think you must hold your bounty tokens (from twitter and facebook bounty program) for several month, because a few dollars cant make a sense for your financial deals. But, if the project will be successful and will make some xx, you can gain real amount of money  Smiley Just HODL
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”
May 25, 2018, 05:41:59 AM
The choice is yours. You should not sell my opinion immediately. Some tokens enter the market at a high price, falling instantly. You have to follow good. If you entered at a high price and the price starts to fall, sell it.

if bounty hunters could hold their tokens for a while, they would be glad to see the price growing after the ICOs, instead of immediately downtrend because of being impatient.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
May 25, 2018, 05:37:56 AM
my strategy is very simple. I usually sell half and half for long term Hold. it depends on the coin. If I believe that value will rise then I will not sell it right away.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 05:33:54 AM
Everyone has their own strategy. In this case, you need to look at the project, its development, the openness of the team, etc. It may turn out that the received tokens after entering the exchange will lose their value and will never increase in price. Even if the project is promising it is better to sell 50% of the available coins, it is desirable for the price of ico, and the rest to keep for a long time. Even if the project is unsuccessful, you will still make a profit.
Activity: 154
May 25, 2018, 05:14:48 AM
Token bounty is for holding u should wait for profits once listed in the exchange then u sell for high profits it all depends on the market momentum
Activity: 66
May 25, 2018, 05:08:56 AM
You must understand how much scams are in this industry and how many real projects. Right now everybody can create tokens and list them on exchanges. my opinion is to sell when you see the price is right and to hold when it can't even replace the Gas price. mostly i do sell them because on that way you can get your bounty earnings by early.
Pages:
Jump to: