Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 46. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 05:40:45 AM
I think it depends on your own, if you want more profit then keep hold but also risk the price down, and if you think the price is high enough or the same as the price you just sell ico.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 05:40:34 AM
I think we can keep it. As it almost increases. I've done some projects. Often, it will initially drop sharply then grow slowly and over initially. Good luck: D
Activity: 346
May 29, 2018, 05:37:38 AM
If you do a bounty, try to find a project you really believe in, and you not gonna be worried if the price is gonna fall or not. If you just do any bounty you see without researching about the project, then you might get tokens that will fall directly after the Bounty/ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 05:24:08 AM
These markers can be decent, some of them are meant for long terms, and some of them should be dumped immediately, when there is not enough support from the community, these tokens should be dropped, otherwise it will lose some value in the future, so we must keep those who stand for a long time. I will keep these tokens for at least six months to maximize my capabilities.
Activity: 94
Merit: 5
May 29, 2018, 05:23:59 AM
Hello guys. We have recently launched the first in the world court on blockchain - https://sj.bankex.com. And if you'd like, you can earn some bounty tokens for testing the service and sharing it with friends. Bounty campaign is here: https://bounty.bankex.com/new_agreement/smart_justice_bounty
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 05:24:58 PM
It will depend on your beliefs because as I experience If you have a potential coin to hold then hold it because it more like you got jackpot investment in a good one because there is a project that might be more valuable than you expected.
Activity: 392
May 28, 2018, 05:22:57 PM
to sell or hold tokens earned from bounty depending on the prospect of the token in the future and the token price at that time, if the price is down then of course I will hold it and I will also sell it if I need the money
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
May 28, 2018, 04:52:57 PM
Actually that's the nature of bounty hunters (and I wont exempt myself for that), after they receive the bounty rewards. This is mainly because they knew that if a certain token will be given most of the hunters will dump their tokens too, so they will do same. But there are some projects also that are worth holding and hunters will really hold their tokens. Maybe if hunters may able to hold their tokens after they receive the rewards, then there's a chance that the project will grow (but it is not applicable for all times), unfortunately we cannot control the decisions of hunters because that's their rights and privileges.
Activity: 139
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 28, 2018, 04:47:36 PM
If after a bounty received tokens for a large amount of money, it is better to sell them. Because very often the price of tokens significantly decreases.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
May 28, 2018, 04:47:09 PM
Tokens from bounty campaigns and aridrops better to hold to the end because you will get nothing by selling everything right away at the beggining but have an opportunity to get more in future.
in general, the situation is quite different. And here we need to approach the situation in a balanced way. indeed some coins after six months or a year can not only double their price, but also rise higher. And there is a situation where coins can be sold at the price of a company after distribution of tokens, because in the future the price will only fall.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 04:44:06 PM
Tokens from bounty campaigns and aridrops better to hold to the end because you will get nothing by selling everything right away at the beggining but have an opportunity to get more in future.
Activity: 112
May 28, 2018, 04:40:14 PM
Looks like the market will become more bullish in coming days, so i suggest you to hold on to your bounty tokens as price is expected to rise as the market volume is nicely increasing.

As long as token bounty was not needed to sell I should hold it until it's increased and in highest value. I'll on positive way of use my token and expected to be more increase as the market volume is good.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
May 28, 2018, 04:07:05 PM
It is up to the project. I will hold some tokens if the campaign was successful. It depends also to the team and the development. And also base on the
current market price.
Activity: 142
May 28, 2018, 03:58:28 PM
I also think that coins that are obtained from the bounty companys are better to hold.
When they get on the exchange their price will increase, and after that will constantly grow.
Of course not all coins will go to exchanges, but some of them will do it. Then you can sell them.
Activity: 86
May 28, 2018, 03:49:09 PM
if the prize is already in the exchange and the price is also okay for what lingering in the better resistant you sell if the price is satisfactory for you do not think long before the price drops.
Activity: 132
May 28, 2018, 03:33:57 PM
depending on the type of token we have ,,,for instance some token worth to dispose them the moment  you receive them,,,because they have no valve,,why some token need to hold for future use because of its great potentiallity in the future
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
May 28, 2018, 03:28:15 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

This is actually depends on the tokens, if the project or the team is active there is a big chance that the tokens will have a value bigger than its ICO price so.it is better to hold a little longer but if the project is not progressing you need to sell them right away because for sure it will continue to drop. so sell while it has value.
Activity: 143
May 28, 2018, 03:17:32 PM
This actually depends on the product and the team of the project, if I see no hype in it I'll gladly sell it off, HOLDING is always the best in terms of good product, because I see this market booming very soon.
Activity: 420
May 28, 2018, 03:06:32 PM
all depends on the situation. if the token price rises to sell. and if the token price drops, you must hold it until it goes back up
Pages:
Jump to: