Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 55. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 12:37:53 PM
when we get token from bounty campaign we do not panic and quickly sell it. we hold before waiting for the token price to rise.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 24, 2018, 12:35:46 PM
Depends if you believe in the project or not. A lot of the recent ICOs are junk but there's still decent ones out there if you do your research. Personally I wouldn't promote something if I didn't believe it was a good long term investment for others.
Activity: 451
May 24, 2018, 11:47:02 AM
I would say, that it depends on a project that tokens came from. If the project is developing and succesful - HODL
But not all the case is same like that, I saw that even if project ICO raised their hardcap, more than 20m, that's not mean you'll get great profit when tokens first listed on exchange, potential project also losses their tokens value right now, so we also need some luckily when receive our bounty reward, I prefer hold because you never know that after 3 month your reward value, maybe some tokens will give you surprised? So, sell immediately not a good decision
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
May 24, 2018, 11:39:12 AM
It is necessary to look at the perspective of the coin, if the developers are actively working then there is no point in selling it at once.
Activity: 294
May 24, 2018, 11:34:01 AM
I would say, that it depends on a project that tokens came from. If the project is developing and succesful - HODL
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 09:00:25 AM
Normally sell a bit and keep a lot. Bounty can give you some money now, not a lot, but if you wait there is a potential for uncapped gains in crypto.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 07:47:13 AM
We must hold the token that we're receiving on bounty campaigns and if you think it has a potential because it will pump if the token has a big hype on community or you can sell a little bit if you need money depends on you but I suggest just hold and reap your reward after few months
Activity: 84
May 24, 2018, 07:41:39 AM
I don't think we should sell everything at once. There is a chance that the tokens will rise in price. If you urgently do not need money, leave part
Activity: 560
May 24, 2018, 07:21:55 AM
the bounty token must be sold immediately to earn a quick and no hold on the token because the price may be lowered especially.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 24, 2018, 07:15:27 AM
Although some bounty do not give token immediately or are not worth holding on either long or short term but I think if it is a good bounty with reasonable ideas and it is stable, you can hold it and then sell when the price has multiplied but if you feel it does not have a good potential, you can decide to sell and then invest in other coin or bounty of interest to avoid loss.
Multiplying investments is not something that anyone could do though. There is a lot of factors that an investor needs some input on because they can lose more money than they originally planed on doing with a single investment.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 07:10:36 AM
Although some bounty do not give token immediately or are not worth holding on either long or short term but I think if it is a good bounty with reasonable ideas and it is stable, you can hold it and then sell when the price has multiplied but if you feel it does not have a good potential, you can decide to sell and then invest in other coin or bounty of interest to avoid loss.
Activity: 229
The Exchange for EOS Community
May 24, 2018, 07:08:46 AM
Hold until your coins so this is a good option for a large income as the market begins to grow,but beware of scams and when the price you are satisfied then you can sell.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 07:01:54 AM
Usually, after the bounty companies give out tokens and they go to the stock exchange-the price is not very good, so it's better to wait until the project takes the first steps on the road map.
Activity: 162
May 24, 2018, 06:56:33 AM
Personally it really depends on a few factors (if I believe in the project, if I can make a quick turnaround and I am a little skint for cashier if I have too many altcoins already and it's just getting time consuming and confusing).

If you are you are looking for a new interesting bounty, Unitalent seems like a great one, they are a Swiss based blockchain high skilled freelancing platform (think of Fiver with people who are highly skilled professionals. Link is below and I hope this helps!

Activity: 434
May 24, 2018, 04:00:24 AM
If the project's token, in which you participate in the bounty after the fundraising, has gone to the stock exchange, then I advise you not to tread and watch the project's progress and the price of the token, in a short time the project can become very successful and the price of its token will grow into several time...
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
May 23, 2018, 04:10:38 PM
Tokens from bounty campagins better to hold that long as possible but be careful because being to much greedy can decrease your profit. You will get experience with time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
May 23, 2018, 03:46:56 PM
Of course you need to keep the earned tokens, it is obvious. With the development of the project, their cost may increase by tens or hundreds of times. As a rule the development of the project after conducting the ICO can take up to a year.
Activity: 290
May 23, 2018, 03:29:10 PM
When you receive coins, it is not always worthwhile to sell them, maybe later they will cost several times more expensive.
Activity: 183
May 23, 2018, 03:19:49 PM
I believe in hodl is bullshit because all tokens are nothing in real life rigth now so when you get your target take your profit and find another token. I sold 80 percent of my tokens. good luck
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 03:18:45 PM
If you think this token is promising, there is potential, why do you sell it? Just as you have invested in an ICO, you are investing because you are optimistic about the ICO. The rewards are the same. If you are not optimistic about the bounty, you should not participate in it.
Pages:
Jump to: