Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 95. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 2982
Merit: 610
May 01, 2018, 01:01:29 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

I think you prefer hold your token, because the price is low. wait until the market go up. you can sell it.
Never sell at a loss, that is the rule, we came here investing to make profit so we should stick with that no matter how bad the market is.
The tokens you have with the bounty is the same token you have when you invest, so treat that as precious as your investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 12:52:22 AM
Many bounty campaigns give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
If I personally, for example, get a token from an ICO project that I follow of course I do not directly sell the token. I will keep holding it until the price of the token can be high. But if arrested keep the price even so low I have to respond calmly and take the right action. But I am sure as long as the ICO I choose has a good quality and promises, of course, the price will be high if held in the long run.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 12:43:00 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

I think you prefer hold your token, because the price is low. wait until the market go up. you can sell it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 12:38:53 AM
selling coins at a low price is very unpleasant even if the coins we get from bounty, which does not require money so hold the coin until the target price is a good thing to do
Activity: 112
April 30, 2018, 09:16:00 PM
I always pay attention to the final product. If it is of interest to society, then the coin will have a good potential for growth. Tokens of projects that I do not like I sell immediately. I like this strategy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 30, 2018, 08:35:09 PM
I think we must hold because the price now is very drop, but it is started to rise, maybe ee just need several month and the price will stable again
Activity: 103
Merit: 9
April 30, 2018, 08:31:03 PM
I think, if I get token from that, I will hold for few week or month. In case if I need money soon, I will sell it even the price are still low. I just use it like saving in bank.
Activity: 45
April 30, 2018, 08:24:07 PM
I will sell my token from bounty if the price is good and I think my results worth it with the time i spent to doing the bounty. If the price goes down maybe I will hold the token until the price goes up. I prefer to sell the token because i will use the money that i get from it to trade bitcoin and altcoins. I have a lack knowledge of which token is good or not, so i better sell it when i think the price is good than have to lose it due to the token is not valuable later.
Activity: 120
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!
April 30, 2018, 08:24:03 PM

For me, if I ever received my coins already I would also dump my coins for my profits and would not hold for so long. I would trade it to get some satoshis.

me too, if i see that the price is enough for the value that i wanted i will trade it quickly, and not hodl so long, because though some tokens in the beginning have a big future but in the end it come up with nothing... But if you are very sure that the particular token will have a big value in future so dont hesitate to hodl. Just make decision wisely.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
April 30, 2018, 08:14:26 PM
Most of bounty hunter they sèll even below ICO but I suggest better to hodl specially those project with a big potential in the future. of course all decision is from them so we cannot command them. I hodl a lot of token from bounty and I just keep it and transfer to my other wallet.

#Support Vanig
Activity: 136
April 30, 2018, 08:11:22 PM
i think selling immediate after receiving token from bounty is a idiot. it makes the token dump. you should hold it till it reach the good price.
Activity: 140
April 30, 2018, 03:30:34 AM
depends upon the market completely if holding token seeks a higher value then it could be a good  option whereas trading is a dynamic process it where circulation of the token helps to gain profit it is completely dependent on the people to trade or to hold
Activity: 308
April 30, 2018, 03:19:08 AM
Sell post ICO, buy the dip again, then HODL!
Activity: 644
April 30, 2018, 03:09:32 AM
This May, I'm going to sell some of my bounty tokens. And some is for long-term hold like my Telcoin, Arna because this tokens need more time to see it's value. Both projects are great and i don't want to sell at their current price. Because i don't want to regret selling them now.
Activity: 336
April 30, 2018, 02:57:53 AM
I prefer to keep the crypto coins in my wallet, since I only take part in good bounty companies that I would invest in. I think that they have very good potential and prospects.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
April 30, 2018, 02:57:33 AM
I think it's stupidity to sell the rewards of bounties directly after the distribution, we should always wait a while of time after the development of the project that's more profitable.
I think so too. For some projects, we can't sell them immediately after the opening price falls down. At least we can wait for a few months to observe.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 100
April 29, 2018, 07:59:33 PM
I think it's stupidity to sell the rewards of bounties directly after the distribution, we should always wait a while of time after the development of the project that's more profitable.
Activity: 286
April 29, 2018, 07:57:26 PM
If the project is really good and promising I keep the tokens for long term for sure, otherwise I just keep them for short/middle time
Activity: 152
April 29, 2018, 07:51:48 PM
if I was better to keep the prize I got, while waiting for the development of the coins I get. because I believe with how to hold the prize I get will be more profitable for me.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
April 29, 2018, 07:40:25 PM
Most token value grows even after 1 year, it does not have to be just within one month or two so i think HODL is better so long as the project is legit and promising. You don't have to worry about the deeps. demand for the token usually rises later
Depends on a project if their is development existing good to hold. Some project it takes months for the improvement in their project and price takes long to go higher. If you can see their is improvement why not hold and sell if already meet your expectations.
Pages:
Jump to: