Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 94. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 05:12:56 AM
for me it's better if you sell your bounty tokens right away to earn as fast as you can make it even more expensive.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
May 02, 2018, 05:11:24 AM
It changes for every project, if project is very good and I like it very much so I dont sell my bounty tokens but if I dont like after ico and if I believe price cant rise much, then I can sell part of them or all of them.
Activity: 364
May 02, 2018, 05:09:04 AM
If I ask it is better to handle my bounty tokens first and wait for the price to rise to make it bigger.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 05:07:40 AM
Same or both some token i sell if have a good value ,but hold if no value for a moment  just wait till have a value.because not all token is not instant in the market.sometimes need to hold.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 05:07:00 AM
Yes, I do think that you should hold the bounty tokens that you will get from the bounty campaigns that you'll join. Of course, providing that you read the whitepaper and found the campaign worth it, otherwise, it would crash and you might gain nothing from it. Efforts will become wasted. That's why we need to choose the campaigns carefully.

Btw, you should work on your English man. Because, others might not understand you. Just my opinion. Smiley
LOL nice one. Many hunters don't have patience and bargain immediately the token rewards
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 05:02:49 AM
I almost all the tokens that come to me just sell and as I do not see them in future growth and in principle, they will most fall in price for a while
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
May 02, 2018, 04:59:07 AM
HODL, do not worry about that, sell after one or two years, when they introduce their products Wink.
Activity: 212
May 02, 2018, 03:21:00 AM
holding is the best option, but many bounty hunters sell tokens for the money immediately, not for the long term use or value of the project.
also it is an opportunity to take more tokens from them at a less-than-ICO price  Smiley
after that the market down
Activity: 268
May 02, 2018, 03:18:09 AM
It depends on the situation; you should hold your Bitcoin if the value of the tokens is still not enough for you; but if the value is already high, you can sell it in order yo have profit.
He should sell the coins if he really feels the need to do so. If there is no proper reason for the Investor to sell the coins then the Investor should just try to have the coins remain in his wallet.
Activity: 434
May 02, 2018, 03:17:13 AM
I sell some part of funds usually and keep some for long term. I believe that one of ICOs is going to make me rich, or may be all of them  Smiley
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
May 02, 2018, 03:15:05 AM
Hold them for at least 6 months or more, they have chances to increasing their value in the market. Most of coins now with a good project will rise because many people still holding their token.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
May 02, 2018, 03:10:55 AM
see the first project is good or not for the future then you should know its roadmap project so you know in which month you will sell it
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
May 02, 2018, 03:10:36 AM
It depends on the situation; you should hold your Bitcoin if the value of the tokens is still not enough for you; but if the value is already high, you can sell it in order yo have profit.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 03:08:03 AM
If you believe in the project and the team behind it you should hold bounty tokens for a long term, for example for 1 or 2 years.

Seeing the red market conditions is better I will hold my prize until the price goes up higher, so the gift given to us will be more than we get, even though the gift has been received to my wallet address
Activity: 350
May 01, 2018, 04:31:15 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

It actually depends on the person who is working on bounty a campaign, you can hold it if the coin do really have a good potential in the market and the platform is successful but you can all also sell it if you work on bounty campaigns for living.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 04:29:26 PM
Not a correct question, need to look at the project.
Coins of many projects had to be sold immediately after ICO.
Still much depends on the state of the market, if the market is green, then you do not need to immediately sell tokens.
Activity: 218
May 01, 2018, 04:24:58 PM
In my own opinion I think it depends on the value of that token and the type of exchange in which the token is listed. There are some tokens that ones they are listed  on exchange the best thing to do is to sell them as you never can tell how they may later drop in value in the market . It can also happen vice versa that when you hold your tokens the value may later  appreciate in the market and you get big returns from there .So if you trust the project and the exchange where the token is been listed you can hold it  as it may later increase in value.
Activity: 112
May 01, 2018, 08:16:29 AM
Join WELLTRADO bounty campaign NOW  Cool
Activity: 133
May 01, 2018, 08:12:32 AM
It's safer to just sell them off after you get them and take your money out of it in case the coins end up not doing good, that way you do not lose anything and your hardwork and posting was not in vein. And if the coin starts doing good later and you want to get in on the market then there is nothing holding or stoppin gyou from buying the coins again when you want.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 01, 2018, 02:04:34 AM
I believe that tokens that you receive as a reward for the bounty of the company should be kept in your wallet. In practice, I often see tokens go to the exchange, and begins to grow rapidly in price, and then fall again. Based on this, I think that it is worth selling part of the tokens when they rise in price by 50 percent, and the rest to keep in the long term.
Pages:
Jump to: