Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 92. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
May 02, 2018, 11:04:46 AM
I think it depends on the token and their project. I always keep it for the project if I like and have a great team in the back as well considering the rating and rating reviews by icodrops but mostly I sell immediatly.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 11:04:00 AM
I advise you to hold coins for at least 2-3 months.  And if the price does not grow, then you can sell them.
Activity: 163
May 02, 2018, 11:01:01 AM
Each token can do anything, like to fall to the bottom, and so it's helpless to fly up to the top here, you have to look at the project's idea, it's useful to have it or scam!
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
May 02, 2018, 10:50:54 AM
it depends on your choice and your position, for me, when reward is in the market already.. im just waiting for the best green line before letting go my coin. after that im goin to buy it again but a another different coin.. that has better roadmaps and has a better plan.
Activity: 546
May 02, 2018, 10:50:10 AM
After each bounty, if you're in profits sell a little past or half of your bounty earnings and keep the other half. Always take profits at intervals. Don't rush to dump it all in the market.
Activity: 85
May 02, 2018, 10:40:14 AM
Bounty campaign tokens are usually meant to be held for a long run. Some used to dump it when is gets listed on an exchange for them to get their payment for their effort.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 02, 2018, 10:35:00 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
Hold coin if you think the ICO is promising, if the whitepaper you offered is not good or not so useful for daily life then just sell it because it’s very risky to do. But I understand the dilemma you are experiencing, strengthen your mental to get the best.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 10:31:06 AM
Token bounty are new coins , we need some patience . wait for it to mature . most of the time , i will keep the bounty for half a year . during this period , i will observe it  . not only its price , but also the progress of the project and the situation of the team .
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
May 02, 2018, 10:21:57 AM
In my opinion it's better to hold your token in long-term than to sell them in low price. Starting price of bounty reward is very low so it's better to hold it for long-term.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
May 02, 2018, 10:20:34 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

That is the risk of holding the tokens. But if you're confident and you know the ethereum platform is good I'm sure you'll be able to hold tokens until the price rises.

My advice is to sell when the money really needs and if the price rises.
Activity: 179
May 02, 2018, 10:17:54 AM
I think and I am confident that the tokens that are received from the bounty must necessarily be held, because in the near future the prices for such coins or tokens are likely to grow, I think that this is true, because people take part in projects that only enter the market and are likely to be of interest to many people. Therefore, the price can grow, you just need to wait.
Its depending on the token itself. There are many bounty token have no value so sell it is better. But when i feel that i get very good bounty token, hold it is the best idea. Dont threat all the token with same execution because they are different. Nothing is the same here.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 10:17:42 AM
The best to do with the token rewards you have received is to hold it... and then sell it. Hold it until the token's price would be enough for you, or even higher than that, and then sell it so you can have high profit in this coin. I usually do this technique but sometimes, I just hold tokens. I have one altcoin that I hold for almost 1 year, and I will just hold it until I think it is the right time.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 10:15:35 AM
In my experienced, I always sell it even it is not at ICO price because I want to invest in bitcoin than other token because maybe it dump so I always sell it into bitcoin.  Sometimes I hold it if it is only cheap so I only need is to wait until it is good to sell from token because when the token distribute, the holders must go to sell first and they need to be at high price so when too many sellers are there, the price must dump easily and it cause by too long to wait until it reach the ICO or Market Price.
Activity: 126
May 02, 2018, 10:12:33 AM

For me, Although i don't have so much experience in trading but still i suggest for your to hold your bounty tokens because the price is very cheap and you sell it you only earn a small amount of money so try to hold and wait for the price to increase.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 02, 2018, 10:04:01 AM
In my opinion, you should keep them, because after the ICO finishes a few months later, the price of the tokens may be x 2 or x3 of course. You should not rush to sell them. trust me.
Activity: 210
May 02, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

holding bounty tokens is also a good strategy because mostly of the bounty tokens are very cheap so if we want to earn a good profit we should start investing in long term.
Activity: 434
May 02, 2018, 10:01:12 AM
Depends on what token you have, because if you know that your token price has the potential to goes up its better to hold and hold it until you make more and more profit, but if saw the sing that your coins price has no possibility to goes up the right decision that you must to do is sell those token to make money because if you can hold it, it just wasting your time or there is the possibility tht you can lost your money for its price going down in the following days.

Maybe we need to make a research first to know what is the best thing to do.
Activity: 176
May 02, 2018, 09:56:57 AM
It doesn't matter to hold  received as rewards  tokens or tokens purchased on exchange or ICO. They all have value,  all depends on the project. Some I keep and not sell, some sell immediately after entering the exchange , because I don't believe in the future of the project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 02, 2018, 09:50:06 AM
We usually sell payments from a bounty or a token that we sell, but if we think about holding or holding a token, then a good payment can be made. Because the coin usually lances many tokens or the value of the token increases. It takes several days.The reason for the market is that if the market is good then the price of new coins gets better and those who have bounty or ico can be able to get a good profit if they can hold the token.I believe if the token can be hold then good profits will come.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
May 02, 2018, 09:45:40 AM
Looks like the market will become more bullish in coming days, so i suggest you to hold on to your bounty tokens as price is expected to rise as the market volume is nicely increasing.
I think the wise choice to do right now is to hold your coins because the status of market right now is not good. So saving it for now will be a very good decision so your future earning will be secure in having a big profit just be patient for a while there nothing bad in waiting.
Pages:
Jump to: