Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 91. (Read 7287 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 08:57:23 AM
I sure Ethereum will be worth $ 2,500 by end of the year. After switching to Casper, emission of Ethereum coins will decrease and because of the high demand the price will start to grow, so $ 2500 is not the limit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 08:55:54 AM
I'm a holder so whenever I get coins the first thing that comes to my mind is to hold, same goes for token so I think it depends on the individual and their believe in the coin.
Activity: 154
May 03, 2018, 08:50:16 AM
I usually wait 2-3 weeks before selling coins.  If the price continues to grow on them, then wait another week.
Activity: 292
Merit: 2
May 03, 2018, 08:35:47 AM
I think that for each token the situation is individual. Here you have to think about selling a token or not and only then you can count on a good profit. But even this method does not guarantee that all your tokens will grow. The market changes very quickly and it is very difficult to follow all the changes.
Always it is the opposite ,no matter how much I tried to guess or to perform a token will grow in the future or not. Maybe I was a bad analyst, but I carefully studied the road map, read the white paper and pay attention to all the details. But alas, the market violently treat me. In the end, I decided to sell 80% of the tokens at once and only 20% to keep for about a year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
May 03, 2018, 08:34:27 AM
Obviously, it is necessary to sell out 50% of bounty coins because some projects could be dead. At the same time it is better to hold other 50 % of coins
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 03, 2018, 08:31:43 AM
I think that for each token the situation is individual. Here you have to think about selling a token or not and only then you can count on a good profit. But even this method does not guarantee that all your tokens will grow. The market changes very quickly and it is very difficult to follow all the changes.
Activity: 133
May 02, 2018, 12:52:04 PM
I hold coins earned in the bounty.  There is a big chance that the price will grow several times.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
May 02, 2018, 12:16:47 PM
if i personally depends on the tokens that i get, if i get from bounty signature then i will hodl and if i get from bounty social media then i will sell it.
Activity: 258
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
May 02, 2018, 12:09:24 PM
In my opinion, selling bounty tokens immediately after recieving it at the end of the campaign, is a good thing to do because the market value of an ICO token is expected to fall upon being released in the market since that is the time that the investors are selling their token which causes the demand to fall as well as the market price of the token itself.
In general yes I follow this type of thinking due to all the ICO flippers out there, but if the project is truly good it won't dip below ICO much at all if any. Take WePower and Credits for example, both of those are excellent projects and if I participated in either of those bounties I would not sell. Same can't be said for all projects, hell some of the projects don't even make it to the exchanges which is  Cheesy.
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
May 02, 2018, 12:05:24 PM
I think I'm gonna prefer to hold the tokens/coins I will get from bounties as I do not need money right now and it's better to hold if you didin't bought them and only worked for them but this is just my opinion as I'm kinda new into this things.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
May 02, 2018, 12:02:22 PM
if you have no much money to fulfill your needs and expenses than you sold some token in which that money purchase some token for half money but if you have no issues than you must be hold it and wait for some time and observe the market dont be panic.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
May 02, 2018, 12:01:34 PM
At the moment when market go up. And coin each day become more and more expensive i think you need to hold them and sell only at good and high volume exchange. From top 20 of coinmarketcap. This will bring best profit to you.
Regards.
Activity: 518
May 02, 2018, 11:59:20 AM
In my opinion, selling bounty tokens immediately after recieving it at the end of the campaign, is a good thing to do because the market value of an ICO token is expected to fall upon being released in the market since that is the time that the investors are selling their token which causes the demand to fall as well as the market price of the token itself.
Activity: 155
May 02, 2018, 11:57:35 AM
It depends on the status of bounty if it demand is increasing it indicate that it price value to token is expected to rise, i prefer to sell than hold. Thus the market will become more bullish in coming days.
Activity: 104
May 02, 2018, 11:57:30 AM
I think you should act on the circumstances. If you see that the project in which you participated is promising, then you should probably keep the tokens of this project in the long term, if the projects are bad, then do not wait until it finally falls.
Activity: 494
May 02, 2018, 11:56:52 AM
I suggest studying well the movement of the charts depending on the coming exciting news and development of the token you earn from these bounties. These announcements will driver either going up or down the price of these tokens or coins. There no hodl or not hodl. Learn to get some profits so that you will never have regrets.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 02, 2018, 11:53:56 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

I think it depends on your needs. If you already get a token from bounty, then you can sell it to meet your needs. But if you want more profit, you can hold it and wait for the token price to increase.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
May 02, 2018, 11:51:50 AM
sell fast and buy back at low, this is not a simple things to do.
you need to know the support first.
but mostly i do sell and buy later after the 20% fall!
then buy and hold!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 02, 2018, 11:50:06 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

I think this depends on the situation. If the token has already a high value once received, then there is no reason to hold. I will sell it immediately. However, if the token is still under going some listing, better keep it and wait for the good time to sell.
Activity: 134
May 02, 2018, 11:47:10 AM
I will sell the tokens I get from bounty when the price is at least seven hundred thousand in my country currency, if less then I will keep it until the price goes up.
for me it's better to wait for the price to improve rather than sell at a low price.
Pages:
Jump to: