Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 6. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 05:57:46 AM
Based on my opinion as an investor, I would never sell my coins when prices are down. I did not invest in cryptos to make losses. It is best to hold the coins for now and make sure they are safe. Once the market starts to recover, the price of the token will be better and at that point you can start thinking about selling. Good luck, mate.
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 03:56:09 AM
Never sell it if it goes down, NEVER!! There are hundreds of new newbies in trading every day, and if all of them would do the the same, how low would the coin fall?? Never sell anything when it's on the low
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 18, 2018, 03:22:37 AM
You could wait for the longer time and hope that they will increase but if I were you it would be more profitable if you sell them now. Their possible raising is so unpredictable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 17, 2018, 11:55:14 PM
dont make a wrong move or else you regret. hold and wait  token price is low and almost not for profit so wait until price hikes.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 17, 2018, 11:51:51 PM
Selling on downward movement is not a good thing to do for sure, I'd not recommend that to perform, however in my opinion its absolutely safe to sell coin when it grows at least 20-30%.
i think your advice is correct,
because as usual if the price has grown to 20-30%, chances are the price will decline again. if you sell it when the price grows 20-30% you can get a good chance to buy it again when a downtrend occurs.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 11:43:47 PM
You don't need to panic and sell tokens. We have to wait. You can wait a very long time, but soon the market will recover and the token price will grow again. I always try to sell part of my investment when it meets a bullish trend and I can take the rest.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 11:16:50 PM
i refer to buy tokens in low price and wait for price hike. and i will hold my coins also i will not rush to sell my tokens.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 7
September 17, 2018, 05:04:55 PM
Study of the long term trend of the token or coin will enable you to determine or have a better idea which direction the token will move. However, due to news among other reasons, it is really unpredictable to know. Some tokens have continued to assume a downward trend for quite a while now. In such circumstances, if one knew that such a token will not rise, best option would have been to sell it off.  Basically, cryptocurrency requires patience as well as acting promptly when required.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
September 17, 2018, 03:46:11 PM
Selling on downward movement is not a good thing to do for sure, I'd not recommend that to perform, however in my opinion its absolutely safe to sell coin when it grows at least 20-30%.
Activity: 798
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
September 17, 2018, 03:21:01 PM
with the current downward price conditions I tend to hold sales or trade, and especially to buy or add bitcoin assets and eth, because the moment of price that falls too much like today is very rare, so I use it more. because I'm sure the price will increase much higher.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 03:00:08 PM
As we all know that the market is not that favourable at the moment.  It will be advisable to wait
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 02:48:57 PM
Sell. As soon as possible you need to sell without any hesitate. If you want to wait some more days than sure you make some more lose. No holding can make you profitable at the moment. I am sure. Better if you can invest in day trading or at least long term investment but with stop lose and take profit system. Be sure about low target of profit. I mean if you select low amount of profit for take profit than it can make you profit again and again though market continue its dropping.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 11:08:37 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

It's depend, if i'm being an investor i will hold my token untill the price go up again (If i still believe on that project). But, i will sell all of my token if team keep saying "Soon" "We working on it" or ETC without give me the correct time.
Activity: 60
September 17, 2018, 11:04:36 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.
And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?
I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.
What is your idea?
Personally, researching thoroughly about the project is what i always do before any investing decision. I believe in my choice so i would not sell the coin whatever its in the lower value. I would keep holding it for a long-term. I have only the main thinking that it would be the big benefit or nothing. There are more bounty hunter recently. They just care about the small amount of money they get instantly the end of AD. They don't care about the develop of the project. I think it's not good at all for the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 10:51:36 AM
The investors are waiting for a growing market. Only inexperienced people sell their tokens by such a low price. At similar moments you should do your business and not to watch the market.
Sometimes you need to sell in a falling market to buy more promising coins. The market should always be watched, especially if you are trading on stock exchanges.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
September 17, 2018, 10:49:53 AM
from what I see, right now market already at sideways. So it's  have possibility to going up or down. So it's better to hold for a while and see where the market wanna go. It's  not to late to sell if the market going down because it's  gonna be a deep correction and you can sell and buy  more at dip.
Activity: 33
September 17, 2018, 10:27:23 AM
HODL, HODL, HODL Cool
Activity: 294
September 17, 2018, 10:23:29 AM
When going on a hefty price down sharply. I think it's best to wait. don't sell your loss if you do not yet have a plan mature. Because it is very risk. Safer to hodl alone until the price according to what you want.

That's quite true, since it's currently losing value and falling sharply, but it's just a volatile market that can not be discounted in the future, so if you do not need money from it ,you should not sell.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 17, 2018, 10:20:14 AM
The investors are waiting for a growing market. Only inexperienced people sell their tokens by such a low price. At similar moments you should do your business and not to watch the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 17, 2018, 10:11:42 AM
The safest way to at least not lose anything is by HODLing. There is no money lost during HODLing but that depends on how you got the token. If you got the token thru Buy and Sell, you need to at least make a decision that will give you a choice that you will sell your token partly to not be affected by the sudden lose in value of the token. If you got the token thru campaigns, then it is fine that you HODL because you already invested your time to get a high valued token so you just need to at least wait a little longer to gain profit.
Pages:
Jump to: