Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 5. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah
September 18, 2018, 06:51:26 PM
waiting or selling in trading must be based on the economic management that we have before, when the loss we get if we sell coins is still in our risk range then we can sell the coin, but if it is far from the risk loss range, then we should wait if we have confidence that prices will turn around.
Activity: 420
September 18, 2018, 06:47:04 PM
I do not advise to sell tokens yet, now we are going in a small local bullish trend, I think you should hold your tokens for a while and see what happens next
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
September 18, 2018, 06:43:56 PM
Tokens generated from each ICO have different potential and prospects. If you feel that he is from a good ICO and has a team that can be relied on in developing the value of tokens in the future, then hold him until the price rises again. But if you feel the team from the ICO does not have a good level of performance, immediately sell your tokens even though the price is low, rather than the price continues to decline and cannot develop at all.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
September 18, 2018, 06:39:09 PM
Many now sell, as many believe that you can go to short, but on the other hand, there seems to be a market on the bottom. But it seemed so many times so it is dangerous now to buy crypto-currencies.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 18, 2018, 06:37:59 PM
It is better to wait. if you bought the asset at the very top of its value you must buy more to decrease your average price.

Last year, earned a lot of people who kept coins and right now the situation can change very much,

We need to wait more guys.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 05:58:55 PM
If you think that the token price will go down more then you can sell it.
then you can buy the token back later at deeper, this will give you more number of tokens to hole.
But we dont know when the token will rise or pump, therefore i just hold mine and buy more at low.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
“Global loyalty & rewards”
September 18, 2018, 05:56:21 PM
Personally the most appropriate thing is to hold on for the market to turn green, there is no need for any panic selling. You might end up selling your fortunes cheaply to someone out there. Crypto never dies so hold on.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
September 18, 2018, 04:50:31 PM
If I bought an altcoin it means I believe in it. May be it is not well developed yet but I believe it will be. So I hold and wait.

Selling lower than I bought makes no sence. But I may think on selling when I double my profit.

Anyhow market goes up and down, no need to panic. We see what devs want us to see. May be someone pushes that coin down and collects them.

It depends. Just I do good research before selling  or buying.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
September 18, 2018, 04:30:49 PM
I usually wait for prices to reach the bottom point and buy those coins whose price has fallen particularly low. However, there are risks that the market itself will soon fall even lower and all this will cost nothing.
copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 02:52:53 PM
If you bought more expensive than the price of tokens now - then I do not see the point of selling. Why take losses? Or do not you believe in the growth of the cryptocurrency? If not, then it's time to sell.
Activity: 280
September 18, 2018, 02:38:13 PM
It is difficult to tell. If you received this token for participation in bounties, then you can sell it. But if you bought it for the money, then I think the best option will expect pamps or growth of the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
September 18, 2018, 02:35:02 PM
I'm just going to keep all my coins for a long time, because sold at lowest prices are horrible idea. And I'm sure these few coins will pay off all my expenses.
Activity: 224
September 18, 2018, 11:18:18 AM
There is certainly need to be patient and just start waiting . don't worry the market will recover soon
Activity: 273
September 18, 2018, 10:15:19 AM
I try to never sell and wait until the price returns to the previous level . I do not see any sense in selling at a low price
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 06:44:24 AM
You definitely need to wait. Due to the difficult market conditions, the most of the new altcoins are going down, after an ICO is going live on Exchanges. You will lose your money, if you sell your coins now, so welcome to the club, you are a long term investor now Smiley Just hodl)))

If we buy tokens when the ICO is sold and it turns out the token market price is very far from the ICO price, of course all we can do is hold the token up to the highest price someday after the project roadmap, I also experience it because I participated in one ICO very well but the fact that I received tokens is very cheap and the price is still below the ICO and until now I still hold the token in hopes of reaching the ICO price.
Activity: 264
September 18, 2018, 06:39:47 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

In this situation if you keep on holding just wait to rising up it's value but when you have not invested yet just take anopportunity to buy crypto and sell when rise.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 06:19:28 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.
What is your idea?
I'm totally agree with you. It is a big problem that all of investor are doing for any ICO project. They're considering it like a gamble. In my opinion, we have to research carefully ICO project before investing and hold this coins for a long term. This action would help to develop the project much. However, the cryptocurrency market now is actually not good to put your money in. There is not more potential ICOs like the past.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 18, 2018, 06:04:21 AM
You definitely need to wait. Due to the difficult market conditions, the most of the new altcoins are going down, after an ICO is going live on Exchanges. You will lose your money, if you sell your coins now, so welcome to the club, you are a long term investor now Smiley Just hodl)))
Activity: 174
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 18, 2018, 06:02:50 AM
If you really believe the project. you must need to accumulate more and more. surely firstly you need to believe that token. after that you must buy more and more for decreasing average rate. sell is only option for loss Sad.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 18, 2018, 06:01:28 AM
There's no point in selling now. If there is no need for money, it is better to wait for the market to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: