Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 18. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 06:03:21 AM
I think you should wait for them to recover their instead of selling them. It looks like you will be waiting for a long time before it reaches the right price for sale. Be patient and do not do anything with them
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
September 09, 2018, 05:30:19 AM
Do you think selling when the market goes down can solve the probelm? It only worsen the situation by further dumping the price. It is high time crypto users showed positive attitude towards crypto especially during the event of fall in market. Buy more valuable coins and create a new value for the market to attract potential investors.

it's not easy to choose to buy a valuable altcoin now, do you have enough capital to make a valuable altcoin on the market? and convince investors to follow your steps? Crypto world is not as simple as you imagine friends
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
September 09, 2018, 05:18:07 AM
Do you think selling when the market goes down can solve the probelm? It only worsen the situation by further dumping the price. It is high time crypto users showed positive attitude towards crypto especially during the event of fall in market. Buy more valuable coins and create a new value for the market to attract potential investors.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 09, 2018, 05:15:52 AM
When the token is discounted. I will study the project again. I will continue to keep the tokens if the project has potential. But if the project has no future, then for the purpose of securing the capital, I also sell those tokens.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 05:12:32 AM
I prefer for you to wait until the price is good. Then you sell it you want. You cannot profit if you sell it low. Think before you sell. Thats the important thing
If the price goes down it depends on what else is going on in the world that may cause an investor to dump
Activity: 39
September 09, 2018, 05:07:03 AM
I do not need to panic. I think I better keep it.
Activity: 71
September 09, 2018, 05:05:03 AM
I prefer for you to wait until the price is good. Then you sell it you want. You cannot profit if you sell it low. Think before you sell. Thats the important thing
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 02:58:11 AM
Recently, investors are overestimating their attitude to the cryptocurrency and it is not necessary to expect a rapid recovery of the market now. Therefore, we need to be patient and focus on a long period of holding altcoins. You may need to wait 2-3 years before you can sell some coins at a profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
September 08, 2018, 11:30:17 PM
dont panic bro, this is the good time for buy more and hold a little long again, you will see market rise in the end of this year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
September 08, 2018, 10:18:56 PM
It seems every now and then the prices drop steadily and we keep waiting. I think the best we can do for now is some sort of stop losses and come in later. It is really pathetic though but there is no other option. Those whales keep manipulating the market and I think they are not going to stop until they make crypto a near zero asset and pump it again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 08, 2018, 10:08:10 PM
My advice is to sell, before you lose all the money you have if you not sell it now, because the market price has begun to be difficult increase.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 08, 2018, 10:05:06 PM
Now a days as prices of bitcoin drop down its also effecting to the prices of altcoins and altcoins prices also going so at this time it's better to wait and hold the coin for few weeks as prices go up than you sold it.
Activity: 81
September 08, 2018, 09:58:12 PM
The situation of price is not good as we want it to be, so this is affecting some of the ICO project, so we can still hold our token
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 08, 2018, 09:42:01 PM
with conditions like this I think hold is the best solution that can be done to get profits in the next month and the possibility of prices going up
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
September 08, 2018, 09:39:42 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

This time my friend it is better to have wait because we all know a good happened will be coming soon.Be patient and goddluck to all of us here.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
September 08, 2018, 04:51:04 PM
And does it make sense to sell at a low price? If you chose this project for investment, then you know how to wait. What's the point of losing money? I would not have been in such a situation, but simply forgot about the project for half a year. And after that time, everything is possible to stabilize.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
September 08, 2018, 04:45:11 PM
I think that while the market is falling, it is better not to sell new tokens.
Activity: 171
September 08, 2018, 04:43:37 PM
The market this day is bad and nothing about it seems promising. Tokens are generally down, and also, coins are down.it is advisable to sell because no one knows what will take place tomorrow in cryptocurrency market. I have not lost my hope in cryptocurrency but I know that soon in the future it will rise. Holding tokens this day ,to me is bad because the market is drastically and negatively change.
Activity: 42
September 08, 2018, 04:30:45 PM
whenever I receive tokens ,I really prefer hodling it first until it goes up in value. This strategy really works and it gives me bigger profits as always
Activity: 107
September 08, 2018, 04:24:52 PM
Of course, in case you have a lot of doubts about the future of the project, it is better to get rid of them before their price reaches zero.
Pages:
Jump to: