Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 45. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 03:37:27 AM
We all know that this year's ICO program is very difficult. Many prize hunters get free tokens, but they have taken the time and effort, so it is understandable that they throw it away. This is not the right time to invest. We wait patiently for some time.
Activity: 107
August 25, 2018, 03:25:49 AM
Of course it is better to keep your coins, but if you have free capital, then buy Ether or Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
August 25, 2018, 03:13:59 AM
personally my vision - tokens grow only in the case when everything grows absolutely at a frantic pace.
Activity: 461
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 03:09:44 AM
Come to think of it, if market is bleeding and cryptocurrency is suffering , where all value goes down do you think its profitable if we sell now? If not, then hold because cryptoworld will come back stronger.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
August 25, 2018, 03:04:19 AM
Bitcoin prices come down investors are panic and pressurised some of them sold and some of them still confused but the better is if you haven't personal needs than you have to hold and wait.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
August 25, 2018, 02:46:01 AM
To condition, the price down will certainly be influential with the token ICO. The ICO token already entered in the Exchange's current price is also very down. Many tokens that cost under the ICO. And if you want a price increase should be patient and at the end of this year, I think it's a great time to sell your coins.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 02:37:21 AM
Tokens are mostly sold by its holders when it first listed in the exchanges, this initial listing will cause the price to go up temporarily then go down after a dump. But if this token is developed with clear purpose, its price will rise again  in the future and it may even have its own bullrun if the development of the token continues and its developers are always active.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
August 25, 2018, 02:27:50 AM
You should hold your coins and don't cell them because after September market will go up and you will get recover your loss.
Activity: 112
August 25, 2018, 02:08:13 AM
You have to be patient if you want to earn more. Of course, the price of altcoin decreases, because the price of Bitcoin is also decreasing now.
Activity: 115
August 24, 2018, 11:30:41 PM
in my experience, if you get a low-value token it is better to wait for the token to have value rather than directly sell it which results in later regret
Activity: 69
August 24, 2018, 06:28:24 PM
as an investor, I certainly choose a promising project and therefore will wait when it starts to grow in price.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 06:26:10 PM
According to the rule of investment, when your token value is low, you don't have to sell because if you sell you will make more loss. The best thing to do at such time is to keep your token and even buy more. When the value rises, you sell and make profit from it. This is what those make money from cryptocurrency always do. They make use of these opportunity by buying at lower prices and sell when the market value moves up
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 11:47:36 AM
When it was going down then do not rush to go because of the fear of loss. wait for some time then it will surely it was time there was rising and it could certainly provide the results as expected. even if you want to wait for quite a long time I think will also be more and more promising than just some time to wait.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 11:42:19 AM
The question is very relevant! Especially relevant for investors and bounty hunters. I personally decided for myself that at a loss will not sell, better wait!
Activity: 68
August 24, 2018, 11:40:49 AM
Yes now all tokens price is down.  So Every holders need to wait and then sell it, and earn good profit in all tokens.     
Activity: 39
August 24, 2018, 11:38:53 AM
I also noticed that lot of coin's price goes down. Maybe i must be wrong since i'm a newbie. But Isn't it good to hold your coins because once also coins went down but it's got back to normal. So I'll wait & see what will happen in the future...?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 11:35:29 AM
I think waiting will be okay. We need to wait till the market prices recover again and this is what many people are doing today. Holding coins for a long time will help generate huge profits.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
August 24, 2018, 11:32:33 AM
For me its better to hold right now. There a huge probability that crypto will prosper on the coming few months.
Hold it or regret later.
Activity: 210
August 24, 2018, 11:28:44 AM
Any informed investor will not sell his tokens in bear market, irrespective of how down it goes. The market will recover and everything will go up with the BTC. You  might not get the expected return but the price will move up from the current price. So just hold and wait. Patience is the biggest quality needed in an investor, especially in crypto market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 24, 2018, 11:16:56 AM
I'm sure that most tokens can significantly rise in price. That's why I'm ready to wait a few months for this. But I understand that this is a risk.
Pages:
Jump to: