Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 60. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 01:39:18 PM
Yes, now the situation in the cryptocurrency market is not very simple. Many of the projects the ICO are unable to collect even the softcup, and even if harvested, the token once goes to the stock exchange immediately drops in price. I believe that this whole situation is temporary and the market will soon grow, and with it the altcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 01:27:31 PM
At present the price of altcoin is doing down because the price of bitcoin is down now and as they are related with bitcoin so the alt token's price down. So we have to wait for some time and when the price will rise again we can sale it and can get good profit.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
August 17, 2018, 12:56:37 PM
When the price of your token is reduced, you should see what's the reason. If the reason lies in the fact that the cryptogram market does not work, everything is in order. When the crypto market does not fall, and your price of a token decreases, it's time to evaluate the markers that you hold. Sell them and buy another token with a good use case, if necessary.

So you can sit out before the altcoins drop to zero marks. If the whole market declines, it can be a sign of the ill health of the whole market.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 12:35:30 PM
When the price of your token is reduced, you should see what's the reason. If the reason lies in the fact that the cryptogram market does not work, everything is in order. When the crypto market does not fall, and your price of a token decreases, it's time to evaluate the markers that you hold. Sell them and buy another token with a good use case, if necessary.
Activity: 182
August 17, 2018, 12:31:55 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

In my opinion , i believe in buying low and selling high beyond the cost i purchased. Like you said , bounty hunters influenced the price of most token by selling Cheap after getting their allocation. Personally, i will never sell at loss , no matter what . Am very optimistic , believing market will improve someday though currently Bitcoin is taking a very huge dominance in the market , 52% , thereby affecting altcoins badly. I am futuristic and optimistic , will never sell and would encourage others to Hold if they could.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
August 17, 2018, 12:23:08 PM
Selling tokens now is not a good idea. You have to be patient  if you want to earn more. Selling is tokens with low value is risky. You may end up regretting what you did. There is no fast money here, but all credits is sure you just need to wait for the right time to sell. At some point selling tokens when it is low tends to make the value goes slower to rise up. If you want higher value then you need to invest your time, effort, and your patience. Other people does that panic selling. They think that the tokens may go lower and lower but actually it is a loss for you if you sell it with lower value. But in the end it's all on you. Just think wisely, you can review the charts to have the idea what's happening on the value of tokens time after time. Good luck and God bless!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 11:45:21 AM
if I prefer to choose to wait rather than sell. because if we choose to sell then we will experience a big loss. be patient for a few months for maximum benefit. this is the right time to buy rather than sell. remains optimistic the crypto market will rise again.
Agree. We need to wait for a better market situation before selling. I also choose to wait. My plan is to wait for at least six months before making any further decisions.
August 17, 2018, 10:56:56 AM
I would like to hold them. The price will rise soon. We should wait for that time.
I think the price will rise, but not soon. It'll probably be early next year, but I'm not sure. The market situation is too complicated.
Activity: 532
August 17, 2018, 10:53:56 AM
I think the right choice for now is to wait until the token rises again, because I think if we don't need money to better the tokens we have to invest in the future, maybe if we wait for tokens to go up, we will get a bigger profit and the key is to be patient.
v
I agree! When participating in the project, you have a good choice. Potential projects will increase in price in the future. You keep them and wait will be the right decision. Therefore, the selection of projects is the most important issue of the market participants coding.
August 17, 2018, 10:44:13 AM
start to sell it. if the price goes down. if someone told you to keep or hold better you withdraw it first. if the price start increasing you can buy again.
Support. If you see a token falling, it's better to sell and buy more when it hits the bottom. In prinitspe, if you often monitor the coin, then for you any situation is profitable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
August 17, 2018, 10:34:30 AM
I think now is a bad time to sell my tokens. But if the project is poorly developed then you need to look for a moment to choose the right moment to sell these tokens and buy other tokens.
gng
Activity: 210
August 17, 2018, 10:33:17 AM
The worst move you can make in crypto is to sell on a loss. Just wait for the rebound and everything will be fine. you can sell on a loss only if you put that money in a project that will make you more profit faster.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 10:27:35 AM
Wait wait wait , have patience most important virtue in investments . Hold if you have a coin that has constant development and and good strong community behind it hold and you will eventually have some good earnings
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
August 17, 2018, 10:27:08 AM
If you have a desire to get out of the crypto-currency market, then the trend reversal will occur very soon and bitcoin will start its growth again, many do not believe it, because they already disagreed greatly in this, but still it seems to me that this is quite normal.
yes, don't do any panic selling, this only causes loss for you
It is true that what you say is that you panic and make a sale is certainly detrimental to yourself,
so with the coin price that is going down we have to stay calm and be patient to wait for the coin price to rise again
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 10:23:34 AM
The majority of the crypto community here sells its token after they get it. There are some tokens that do have a good prospect of becoming a valuable coin in the future. To that end, they deserve to be saved until their value exceeds the value of ICO. However, there are some tokens that do not have a good future, so it would be better if sold as soon as possible. So make sure you can find accurate information so you can take the right strategy.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 10:20:56 AM
to work on focus as the use with beginning initiation as managing tasks of evaluation appealing use of different aspects on hypothesis as targeting numbers of returns within the terms of investment projects with the crypto finance trading plan of the dedication.

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 10:11:56 AM
If the token goes down, what will it be to sell or keep it? Token for me, it depends on the currency market is just a wheel, which is the wheel moving exactly like the market and so round that the coins will be down or growing. The only thing you can trust is the project itself. Even if you see that the coin has lowered the coin that the market has grown and you have not heard from all of the developers, then sell it directly, I do so just token why all types of coin time It will come with no value. If you see that ProZeker is good and can sell it, developers can lower prices. And pushing, but the developers believe they can raise the price of the moon to reach the moon, it is simply to hold the market at the current time samayaami have done before would work.Holding up in this way would more probable tobresult in gigantic benefit particularly once the market esteem ceaselessly increment after the defeat.Just as it has always been said, for as many that waits will definitely have the last laugh when the bull is finally up and running.
Activity: 490
August 17, 2018, 09:56:31 AM
If you have a desire to get out of the crypto-currency market, then the trend reversal will occur very soon and bitcoin will start its growth again, many do not believe it, because they already disagreed greatly in this, but still it seems to me that this is quite normal.
yes, don't do any panic selling, this only causes loss for you
Activity: 126
August 17, 2018, 09:55:57 AM
Better to sell so that you can avail the good price than to hold , or depends on how you study well the flow of the market. But for me better to sell immediately .
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 09:53:23 AM
Wait for a bit to rise the market then sell them with a good profit.
Pages:
Jump to: