Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 61. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 09:31:41 AM
Right now the price is very low. Tokens are going down also. But the price will rise soon. You should wait till then.
Activity: 27
August 17, 2018, 09:17:11 AM
I think that although the encryption market is in a severe winter, I will not sell it easily. As an investor, we should have enough patience, because patience is the key to success, so I will continue to wait.
Activity: 196
August 17, 2018, 09:02:34 AM
I think it makes no sense to sell tokens when the price is very low.  It's better not to panic and wait a couple of months.
Activity: 84
August 17, 2018, 07:11:47 AM
if the ico is really good and you think that the drop is due to the initial hitting of exchange then you should hold on a bit but if the token is not trustworthy you should also sell them as something is better than nothing
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 06:25:33 AM
I would like to hold them. The price will rise soon. We should wait for that time.
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 06:04:18 AM
If crypto market is not making you happy and you don't want to wait, then sell them. But you can wait a bit more, then hold them as I think the market will improve very shortly.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
August 17, 2018, 05:37:49 AM
I think the right choice for now is to wait until the token rises again, because I think if we don't need money to better the tokens we have to invest in the future, maybe if we wait for tokens to go up, we will get a bigger profit and the key is to be patient.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
August 17, 2018, 05:33:58 AM
start to sell it. if the price goes down. if someone told you to keep or hold better you withdraw it first. if the price start increasing you can buy again.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 05:29:28 AM
At whatever point the market is falling, abstain from offering because of frenzy keeping in mind the end goal to not lose benefit in a moment. Dumps are accepted to be not lasting and in that capacity, recuperation is continually occurring. Holding up in this way would more probable tobresult in gigantic benefit particularly once the market esteem ceaselessly increment after the defeat. Lament will likewise be maintained a strategic distance from on the grounds that holding is the best arrangement.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
August 17, 2018, 05:28:04 AM
If you see that now the prices in the market you are clearly not happy for sale, then it is better not to sell and wait until the crypto currency market again begins to enjoy popularity, you also want to sell tokens more expensive.
Activity: 139
August 17, 2018, 04:26:46 AM
It's always rewarding to wait especially at a time like when token prices didn't match up to what they use to be either during ICO or even after they first launched on exchange. Just as it has always been said, for as many that waits will definitely have the last laugh when the bull is finally up and running.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 17, 2018, 03:10:54 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

Compare with last year, now there are so many ICO projects and lots of them are scams. So, many people are no longer interested to invest on ICO and when it is listed on market, transaction volume of it is also low, make its value is no longer held
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 17, 2018, 03:07:47 AM
The best thing to do is to sell. If you still have capital, you can considering purchasing more coins and sell it later. Just make sure that you believe in that coin so you can resist any temptation to sell  everytime it goes up.  In the investors stand point, I think they are taking this opportunity to invest more on ETH to have more leverage on trading.
Activity: 420
August 17, 2018, 03:05:23 AM
I agree that the market situation is depressing now!but!!!!sell your portfolio at the bottom at least have a loss in Finance !how high is stupid!the market is stabilizing anyway!we must wait !how much ?that's different.
Activity: 238
August 17, 2018, 03:01:22 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

That kinda depends on you. Do you want to minimise your losses in case price drops even further? Or do you belive that the market will rise again? I think the market will rise again at some point and i would advise you to hold, but yet again, that is your decision.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
August 17, 2018, 02:57:39 AM
You have to know what they call  failing fast;  don't be addicted to the market;  imagine i bought ont last two months at $8 and sold at lost at $6, as of today ont is $1, imagine if I have decided to be stubborn and hold I would be at lost and would be tempted to sell everyday;  the market would surely have controled me to sell at bigger loss
yeah, that's why i suggest holding back and if you still have other capital.
you better buy it now, because the price is dropping too much.

do not take the risk of loss,
you better just pocket the coin-coin and be patient to wait for the price to rise again.
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 02:54:44 AM
Well I believe in the proverb that a man that is down fears no fall I think when a token goes down I will personally prefer to hold and be hopeful it grows
Activity: 452
August 17, 2018, 02:48:27 AM
When it goes down like last week, it's best to hold your coins, but if there is free capital then buy ether or bitcoin, the situation on the market is not stable but you can win with it too
Activity: 336
August 17, 2018, 02:48:00 AM
There is such a thing as fixing the loss, but each individual case must be considered independently. There is no exact solution, perhaps it is a correction or something else.
Activity: 49
August 17, 2018, 02:47:50 AM
The present market drift is unquestionably difficult to characterize in offering better hold up more days or weeks to recoup this terrible market or else great chance to begin getting a few coins in the market as some altcoins are currently modest to contributed and profit out of thr advertise is recuperated.
Pages:
Jump to: