Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 64. (Read 13936 times)

copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 09:16:10 AM
Now many Altcoins are very cheap. There's no point in selling your assets now. It is necessary to wait, when the market starts to grow. It is necessary to remember the main rule in investing: you need to invest as much as you are ready to lose.
Right with conditions like today of course selling is not the right decision,
I think we have to be patient and keep holding it until the price rises,
the most important thing for now is we don't panic and just keep calm
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 09:11:12 AM
To begin with it is necessary to understand whether the growth of token before this, besides do a general analysis of ico.  In fact, I would wait if the losses can be commensurable
Activity: 264
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 09:07:20 AM
It is a very pathetic period for the cryptocurrency market, a whole lots of people wish to sell off their token in this deep in fear that the price may go down the more but that should not be, we should rather look at investing in the deep because the present situation will not last forever so we should hold on to our token and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 08:54:26 AM
Token goes down wait or sell? At the same time, you will not be able to avoid the market's token height so when your market is down to the market if you sell it or not because it's like gambling it for you to get some money so get well done so that you have you will be asked to rate or a token.
Activity: 116
August 16, 2018, 08:42:46 AM
I for one like to hold my coin since offering with a misfortune is unimportant at this point. It is smarter to leave these coins for quite a while, sitting tight for the circumstance in a steady market, after which it will start to develop normally. I figure persistence will give great outcomes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 08:41:32 AM
I think now is a bad time to sell your tokens in which you are now in the red, expect a reversal and will be happy
Activity: 264
August 16, 2018, 08:35:53 AM
It is really a pathetic tine for the cryptocurrency market right now but even as at that this is not the best time to sell. Selling now will only make you loose your hard earned coin so the best thing to do now is to buy more altcoin in this deep and wait till the market recover fully to sell so you can make your profit in double folds.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 16, 2018, 08:29:15 AM
Now many Altcoins are very cheap. There's no point in selling your assets now. It is necessary to wait, when the market starts to grow. It is necessary to remember the main rule in investing: you need to invest as much as you are ready to lose.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
August 16, 2018, 08:02:17 AM
It depends on project/coin that you invest in it. For long term investment, you have to analyze the project in detail, whether the project offers really good structured concept, has a good use case, is supported by large community and/or serious companies etc. For short term investment, there are many situations and criteria that you as investor need to take into consideration.
Activity: 70
August 16, 2018, 06:47:59 AM
It would be best for us to hold when we have bear market. If you urgently need money why still wait for it to increase. Wait and holding does not always guarantee that you will increase your profit.
Activity: 53
August 16, 2018, 06:40:53 AM
I think now you should keep, because the market is now falling and selling tokens for a penny is not the best way
Activity: 336
August 16, 2018, 06:38:00 AM
I made a decision for myself, I will wait, as selling for a penny what I have earned with great difficulty in the bounty and investing is not going to, I will wait for the market to turn.
Activity: 546
August 16, 2018, 06:37:50 AM
token goes very down and market rates are very critical and the profit of coin sell in the market is not possible at this time at this situation i will wait for the right time for take a good profit after sell the coins but you have patience and regular do this work.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
August 16, 2018, 06:23:40 AM
If this is a promising token, then it's better to hold onto a long term.  I think by the end of the year the price will grow a little.

If I meet the guy who sells his cryptos now, when the price for all altcoins and Bitcoin are so low, I will tell him that he is a loser. Try to be patient, and do not be in a hurry - the market is ready to rise.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 15, 2018, 03:27:24 PM
Now is a very difficult situation in the crypto currency market, so I try to sell all the received tokens immediately. It seems to me that prices eventually go down.
Activity: 115
August 15, 2018, 03:21:25 PM
I think the only right option is to wait  it rises. to sell for little money, in my opinion, this is a loss
Activity: 238
August 15, 2018, 03:07:26 PM
 I plan to be here for years. People are making the classic mistake and demanding Moon Now!TM. The classic impatient investor. Blockchain should be really rolling in 2-3 years... but to really mature it will probably be 10. If you dont have the patience get out. Sell now. The time frame that I have set for myself is looking really good. We are doing great folks.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
August 15, 2018, 03:04:25 PM
I don't care of the market crash, it will recover soon or not but it will. The only thing that I care about is the abandoned projects, tokens of which are cost nothing. I will keep eye on tokens in my portfolio. Development should be in progress, other doesn't metter.
Activity: 227
August 15, 2018, 03:04:08 PM
being an investor, you should know all the risk you took when you joined the ICO. Why would you sell for a loss after choosing to invest in such project?? you should at least wait for the price to recover up to the ICO price before selling. You should be aware that investing on ICO today wont give you huge profit just after the launch of the token and after hitting the exchange, give at least 6 - 8 moths for the token price to recover.

Take advantage of the lower price of tokens to gather up more and you'll gain more profit when the token price reach the ICO price.  Grin
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 03:00:02 PM
I think right now it's better to wait and buy for long term. No selling for sure, you can sell coins only if you don't see it's value and future.
Pages:
Jump to: