Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 57. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 07:00:24 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

I think it will be necessary only if the project has low funds but for those project who have enough fund they don't have to list their project to idex. Since they already knew that there are alot of people dumping it.
Activity: 39
August 18, 2018, 06:59:37 PM
The situation is quite pathetic at the moment as price keep falling each time and everyone seems to be inaccessible panic to sell in fear that it may go worse and they may loose all in the long run but the only  advice I will  give is that we should exercise a whole lots of patience and not sell now, wait for awhile as I believe prices will still go up again very soon
Activity: 24
August 18, 2018, 06:56:08 PM
what I'm going to do is of course waiting for the price to rise again to get a profit
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
August 18, 2018, 06:52:15 PM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

If you think you haven't earned enough or you haven't reach your target goal, I think it is just necessary for us to hold and wait until the market situation becomes better. It is better to take advantage of the market fall buy buying more altcoins which is worth holding to have a good gain.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
August 18, 2018, 06:45:44 PM
Sell bad tokens because their price can go to 0 but buy more good tokens to reduce the average purchase price. Lower average purchase price = larger profit in future.
Activity: 98
August 18, 2018, 04:07:11 PM
all coins are falling in price. and I believe that it is not necessary to sell your tokens and it is better to wait until the market starts to grow then new projects will be able to Express themselves.
Activity: 136
August 18, 2018, 04:04:20 PM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

Better sell tokens and profits at once, invest in ETH while the price of this coin fell to $ 300.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
August 18, 2018, 03:42:19 PM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

I think that at the moment the right thing to expect. If you start risking and selling to buy cheaper, you can skip the moment of the market's reversal! It turns out that the ratio of risk to profit is extremely unprofitable!
Activity: 1103
Merit: 500
August 18, 2018, 03:37:37 PM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

A suitable solution always depends on the particular project chosen. I am guided by reliable projects. Therefore, I do not worry when their price falls a little - in any case they will restore their positions.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 03:35:59 PM
Now totall market huge down , that's why token down normally.So we should hold our token.We know market again would be recover then we can sell our token.Now hold your token.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
August 18, 2018, 03:03:56 PM
I think the best thing to do in this situation is to hold patiently and wait for the market to recover from the fall before you take any decision because if you sell in this condition, it will bring more loss but if you wait till the market recover, you will sell and earn reasonable profit.

I think people who just hold a bit crypto have no problem waiting, but the ones that went in a bit too deep have to decide at some stage to minimize losses or risk to loose more...my lesson from the past is only to be so much exposed in crypto that I don't have to worry to much.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 03:01:24 PM
I don't think that smart people will sell something at the price we now have. The price is very very low and I will wait as long as I can.
Activity: 68
August 18, 2018, 02:58:59 PM
It is best you hodl when the price of the market goes down. Selling at that time might make you to incur some losses. I believe no one would like loosing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
www.daxico.com
August 18, 2018, 02:56:42 PM
at this time I will store my token, because the price of the token is now decreasing, I will save my token and will sell when the token price rises.
Activity: 252
August 18, 2018, 02:51:08 PM
Wait until it reaches its full potential. There's no point in selling, now that the market is in a drastic plunge. You will only sell at loss, and that's not a good idea. No one invested to lose. No wise person buy low and sell even lower. That's doltishness! Waiting is very significant in facing the bear market. This might bring you big wins in the long run.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 02:34:34 PM
I think now is also a green market, as many other currencies are starting to rise. Look and compare-to say something..... Everything will be, believe in it. The most important thing is to wait to achieve something and make your goals. Very interesting post, continue in your spirit. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
August 18, 2018, 02:19:46 PM
Some of the tokens that I receive from the bounty I sell right away, because it seems to me right. The price of the tokens goes down, so we need to choose the right time for sale.
Activity: 108
August 18, 2018, 01:39:13 PM
I personally prefer to hold my coin because selling with a loss is meaningless now. It is better to leave these coins for a long time, waiting for the situation in a stable market, after which it will begin to grow in a natural way. I think patience will give good results.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 01:37:19 PM
if you want to lose, just sell it. or maybe there is an urgent need.
if you want to profit, then hold it in the long run. because the market needs time to recover.
I suggest to just hold it and be patient.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
August 18, 2018, 01:33:34 PM
Many of us has a own strategy ,so if you want some advice's you should explore this thread,but i could about your token and when its price was down you must hold it because i`m sure that it will recover as soon as possible and also it have a chance to multiply its price.
indeed things that need to be done when the market falls, we must hold the tokens that we have until the market rises again and do not sell the tokens that we have so as not to experience remorse when market prices rise sharply. but if you have an urgent need, than you have to borrow money from someone else, like it or not you have to use the token that you have by selling it even though the amount you will get is smaller than expected
Pages:
Jump to: