Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 58. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 921
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 10:07:41 AM
I think that you should not immediately sell tokens of the project in which you invested or in which you participated in the bounty of the company. Worth the wait until the project begins to rise in price and when tokens increase in price. But of course it depends on the project itself.
Activity: 357
August 18, 2018, 09:22:21 AM
Many of us has a own strategy ,so if you want some advice's you should explore this thread,but i could about your token and when its price was down you must hold it because i`m sure that it will recover as soon as possible and also it have a chance to multiply its price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
August 18, 2018, 09:12:24 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

If you believe in project then wait for long term benefit and don't fall for short term falls and it will misdirected you to sell because you can't control your emotions. Or if you believe that the tokens will go down further then try to sell at higher price and pick some when it's down.
Activity: 378
August 18, 2018, 08:58:43 AM
I think the best thing to do in this situation is to hold patiently and wait for the market to recover from the fall before you take any decision because if you sell in this condition, it will bring more loss but if you wait till the market recover, you will sell and earn reasonable profit.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 08:23:09 AM
The market is low, so i would keep them, but watch the market and decide according to.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 08:21:35 AM
If the market price keeps on going down you should hold your token for a while. Because it is not profitable yet. Wait for the price of the market to go up and then sell.
Activity: 532
August 18, 2018, 08:12:37 AM
Now the market is very low, so I don`t recommend you to sell your tokens for a penny. You must wait and the price will go up in the future so you will get a nice profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 18, 2018, 07:44:35 AM
Just look what happens today, literally in the next-generation video card output Monday! The market is simply a bit of vacated the seat from the unbelievers, for the new people)
Activity: 107
August 18, 2018, 07:18:21 AM
I think that soon we will see a significant growth of the entire market, and there is no sense to sell coins.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
August 18, 2018, 06:27:52 AM
I think it would be the most illogical approach to selling at this point. I think it is better to wait patiently for all the coins that are in your possession. Any other kind of movements will have negative consequences.
Yes, it is true that what you say is that if we sell when the market is down like this of course it is very risky,
so I think it's better we stay patient and hold it first because that's the only thing we can do
Activity: 217
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 06:23:13 AM
I think it is not a very good idea to sale tokens in dip. When tokens are down, hold the tokens you own and do a good shopping of other tokens you think that can give you high returns because prices are low and when prices rise up, sale them and earn profit. I don't sale tokens when they are down, I hold them..

I don't think its a good idea. I always hodl at low rather than selling them away.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
August 18, 2018, 06:21:06 AM
I think it is not a very good idea to sale tokens in dip. When tokens are down, hold the tokens you own and do a good shopping of other tokens you think that can give you high returns because prices are low and when prices rise up, sale them and earn profit. I don't sale tokens when they are down, I hold them..
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 06:15:11 AM
It all depends on the market situation. For example, at the moment when the bearish trend prevails, almost all the coins from the list are losing their price. If the price is profitable - you can safely sell. Then there will be a better price to buy. In times of stagnation, it is better to focus on trading volumes, and with a small drop in the price, it is better not to sell the coin.
Activity: 33
August 18, 2018, 06:12:30 AM
I think you should wait.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
August 18, 2018, 06:06:07 AM
For now waiting is the best way. Market is not doing well. Its very risky to sell token that might lead for my wrong decision as market rise. If you believe in the potential of the token that you have Hold is the key and Wait for sure great things will happen, just believe.

Yes this is true, why still selling your tokens when you know that the price is not good? You sell at low price and if it rise up you will regret? Well many of newbies here always doing that, instead of selling in low price mate hodl it and wait for it to rise, most of the coins or tokens will rise at almost the end of the entire year, wait for that.
Activity: 280
August 18, 2018, 06:03:06 AM
For now waiting is the best way. Market is not doing well. Its very risky to sell token that might lead for my wrong decision as market rise. If you believe in the potential of the token that you have Hold is the key and Wait for sure great things will happen, just believe.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 04:55:58 AM
For  me i don't think when market is going down that the best option for you is to sell it off why because you are now selling it off on lost you need to have patient for it to grow up again before selling.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 04:45:49 AM
when the token goes down, I'm better off holding it, because I'm sure there will be a time when the coin rises again, moreover I get the coin to buy at ico, and usually every project also has a plan on the project, so we sell cheaply it's better to use it for investment
Activity: 168
August 18, 2018, 04:21:40 AM
sell and rebuy cheaper, but it is risky.just wait etf decision.august 23 and september 30.definitely hodl and wait for higher prices
Activity: 170
August 18, 2018, 04:11:27 AM
Esperience has shown that those who are quick to sale their tokens dosent make the best out of crypto, after all a principal dominant character i have come to see here is what i call "the rise and fall of ocean tide" i mean the fluctuation in price so why hory
Right, we shouldn't hurry in this market. People who sell in panic often sell at a loss. We need to monitor market longer to see how it will turn out and pick the right moment, not just any moment, to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: