Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 67. (Read 13936 times)

copper member
Activity: 39
Merit: 5
August 15, 2018, 09:29:13 AM
I probably wait until it will back to its stable price to me so that I can earn profit as much I can have that suitable for me that can support for my future holding so if I hold low price token I will hold it and observe the market price on it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 09:28:09 AM
I think it is worth waiting with sale of tokens till October/November. Then when tokens will grow up in the price, to sell them.
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 09:26:50 AM
I think you should wait for the price to increase so that you can get a higher profit. you can regret later on if you sell your coins cheap and you lose.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 09:26:06 AM
Market condition is not so good now. but it will get better soon. So it will be more profitable to hold the tokens instead of selling them. So wait a bit longer then make decision.
Activity: 102
August 15, 2018, 08:54:19 AM
If the amount is big, i would sell immediately, because holding made loss alot of what i have, there's a coin i bought in April and now it's down 600%
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 08:51:10 AM
For me its time to star filling my bags again. I considered this is  the lowest we had so far this year and the cycle for the 2nd half of 2017 will start over again.
Activity: 88
August 15, 2018, 08:45:42 AM
If you cannot trust crypto any more and want to get out of it, then sell the token and if want to stay here and want to make money, then hold them for future.
Activity: 210
August 15, 2018, 08:43:22 AM
In this kind of situation, i should rather choose to hold my coins. Wait until the markets pump the token. Always bare in mind, we can't go back to what is done. Be careful to your decision. Think it more twice and get some idea to your friends.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 08:22:12 AM
usually when the value of bitcoin drops, the value of altcoin also drops, so it's better to sell it before it's too late, after that you can buy it again when it's cheap and hold it...
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
August 15, 2018, 08:19:28 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

For me, I just wait and be patient. I say that because selling now, especially since the market is not doing so good would yield basically nothing or even a loss. No one in this market, especially those serious investors spend and invest their time, effort, and mos especially, money just to lose most of their investment and see it go down the drain. Many have already succumbed to the urge of selling prematurely that have lead them to actually regret what they did after only some time. It's better to patiently wait and avoid experiencing those regrets to be able to maximize any return you may get from the assets you would be selling.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 08:18:08 AM
now it's better to hold because we know low market value so we should wait to increase the market value before selling token. so we should get a trading strategy so we can get more money and invest not to lose.  Smiley
With the condition the price goes down, you can't sell them because the risk is very great and you could lose the advantage. Should you hold the coin and you always do a long term trading. With your long-term trading better and earn a profit.
Activity: 350
August 15, 2018, 08:16:53 AM
now it's better to hold because we know low market value so we should wait to increase the market value before selling token. so we should get a trading strategy so we can get more money and invest not to lose.  Smiley
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 15, 2018, 08:13:18 AM
I think with the market situation that is going down and the price of coins is also going down, it is better that we keep holding it,
because if we decide to sell it of course it is a wrong decision and it can also harm you
Activity: 352
August 15, 2018, 08:08:50 AM
Personally, in this kind of situation, I believe the best decision to take depends on the individual interest and how promising the coin you hold is. If you think holding is the best and profitable action for you to take, I suggest you do but if you think otherwise, you can also sell but I believe if there is a high support for this coin and we reduce the rate at which we panic sell, it will help the market recover early enough and when the price stars increasing, we all can make profit from our investment.
Activity: 98
August 15, 2018, 08:05:35 AM
I think in this case you shoud wait for it, if you have some eath just go buy some profitable tokens, and Because the price will not be profitable and this is not the right time to sell because it is the right time to invest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 08:02:34 AM
It all depends on your project and your investor base. In the current market conditions, most investors won't wait and sell your tokens to stop further loss. On the other hand, it may be a good idea to hold it if a project is close to a working product or some important updates.
Activity: 98
August 15, 2018, 08:00:42 AM
Give time the circumstance advertise isn't great as we need it to be.I trust that it is smarter to pause and pick up a more prominent benefit as opposed to offer and lament when the buyer showcase comes. The market will recoup soon , simply stay positive.in crypto advertise it is ordinary that cost goes all over keep tolerance and remain positive crypto market will raise once more.
Activity: 154
August 15, 2018, 07:56:48 AM
No one will sell. Just hold it.
August 15, 2018, 07:55:53 AM
Obviously hold.
August 15, 2018, 07:55:34 AM
No way of selling. Why you sell at low price?
Pages:
Jump to: