Pages:
Author

Topic: Token goes down. Wait or sell? - page 66. (Read 13936 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 15, 2018, 10:59:41 AM
If I have chosen the right platform, the price of tokens will gradually increase in the market, although sometimes it always starts with a decline, I remain calm because the tokens I hold will grow back, I really think that is stupid to sell now, don't let panic get what best of you and be patient. Come back and look at the graph before, those who panic sell during a crash always end up regretting when the bulls return.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 10:51:55 AM
It will unreasonable and unprofitable to sell  token when the market is in state of reduction in price like one experiencing presently. I will advise anyone that want to sell their to kens to wait for the price to increase.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
August 15, 2018, 10:51:15 AM
For me I have no other choice I prefer to hold a while until conducive situations , I hope next month the market will recover , so we have to wait and be patience.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
August 15, 2018, 10:50:17 AM
we should indeed wait until the price can rise again, because I also believe that the price will indeed rise, and hopefully it will not make us restless again. because it really makes us nervous.
Activity: 61
August 15, 2018, 10:45:50 AM
If you believe in the project, wait until it is listed on a large centralized exchange. Its price is likely to rise. Idex is not an indicator in this regard. there really is often a dumping price.
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 10:41:10 AM
When the market goes down , the price of the tokens and coins are falling its price value ,the best thing to do with your tokens is just hold it for a while and wait for more time for the market to recover and regain its original value, and when time comes that the market will rise up then ,its your choice of deciding what to do sell now or hold a little bit.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 10:32:12 AM
Everyone wants that the crypto market is in better condition but sometimes our requests don't happen. When examining the past years, it isn't hard to predict that the market will make new price increases, it is only a matter of time.
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
August 15, 2018, 10:25:23 AM
Of course buy. Prices being low means that it is a good opportunity for the investors and not to buy like all the others during a bear market when the prices are overvalued, now they are undervalued and the best time to get in.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
August 15, 2018, 10:24:32 AM
The market tries to find its support level and ready for a big move any time. The market goes down one day and reverses the other day and it is happening for many days. It is not able to stabilize so not going much upward.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 10:24:05 AM
there is no other choice but to wait for the price to rise again. if we sell our token assets with a loss of course it is not an advantage. I think the token price will not be forever like this, we see the market is down and this has an impact on the value of our token assets.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 15, 2018, 10:19:37 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

The market is actually very hard to predict. In a moment in time, it can actually achieve its peak value and its lowest value. These has happened in some tokens and we cannot actually keep track on how did it happen. The best thing to do is actually buy some of those tokens that is decreasing in value and have faith on it that it will have its value increase after some time and HODL.
Activity: 119
August 15, 2018, 10:17:41 AM
If I had a chances I have my own token simply understand from my own self I want  to kept it or wait until the prices will rise up because when you sell at low prices all your efforts will not be paid into a correct cost of money.
Activity: 28
August 15, 2018, 10:10:56 AM
in my opinion, when the altcoin went down this was the right time to buy several altcoins to invest and wait for prices to rise again
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 10:09:25 AM
I think when the price of a token goes down you have to see the progress of the project, if the project has a good development then the token still has the opportunity to be able to rise again so you can hold it but if not then it's better to immediately sell
Activity: 152
August 15, 2018, 09:41:17 AM
if you feel that by selling it now has got a profit, for me it's no problem to sell it. the price of the token is not predictable at all, when you hold it usually the price will drop.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
August 15, 2018, 09:39:57 AM
Hello everyone!

We all know that the situation with market is not that good as we want it to be. Thus it affects a lot of ICO projects. On the one hand people don't invest in coin so much money as they did last year. On the other bounty hunters sell tokens fast and the price goes very low. That is why some projects prefer list their token on Idex first. They want to see how a coin plays on market.

And what investors should do in such situation? Sell all they have for small money or wait until a token will go up?

I'm asking as a person working in such project. After ICO token price went down (KCY, I'm sure you heard of it). And It is interesting to know investor's opinion about such situation.

What is your idea?

One of the biggest problems in altcoins is the ability for its sustainability of the business to deliver the investors and stakeholders with the expectations it promised during the ICO of their project. Somehow the reason is subjective. But we cannot lay the facts that it might be true. While the market is so busy and definitely requires the most attention to consider in the market thus it is really inconsistent to invest without research and studies regarding the cause of fall down.  So far as the market is slow it is beneficial for other people to invest but it takes the requirement of diligent and patient. 

Activity: 162
Merit: 16
Critic of Filipino Translators
August 15, 2018, 09:36:55 AM
Only weak hands will felt nervous during this "red times". Smart traders and investors will look upon these times as an opportunity to accumulate more for the future gains. Be smart enough to understand how crypto works and how to react on the current trends.
Activity: 104
August 15, 2018, 09:34:48 AM
Of course, in the current market situation investors will think about investing or not, because the market is experiencing a price decline. but for me this is the right time to invest and do a long-term investment
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 09:34:04 AM
Hello everyone!

What is your idea?

I would wait and actually am waiting, sometimes I regret as I lost so much time waiting and the coin just not rising, but on other hand ETH, BTC is decreasing as well against dollar. So I will keep on waiting at least couple of years, don't want to regret in the future if couple of coins/tokens will shoot to the moon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
August 15, 2018, 09:30:32 AM
It all depends on your project and your investor base. In the current market conditions, most investors won't wait and sell your tokens to stop further loss. On the other hand, it may be a good idea to hold it if a project is close to a working product or some important updates.

That is only half of the reason. Yes, indeed during a bear market more investors are selling in fear of a loss. But the reason why the prices tank when a project hits the exchange is also another one often overlooked. When someone sells below the market price the price is going down and when everyone is doing that, to get out asap, then the price takes a real hit.
Pages:
Jump to: