Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 22. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 10:28:57 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

Yes most of the time happen today was token are falling after ico, so there are lots of people aren't get their salary as a bounty hunters. And l am one of them token to grow up tokens in the future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 10:13:38 AM
I also noticed that it is better to sell coins or a token immediately because after ICO ends token prices begin to fall and not in all cases they rise again.
Activity: 55
June 09, 2018, 09:15:01 AM
A lot of ICOs are pure scam unfortunately
Activity: 126
June 09, 2018, 08:43:02 AM
There are like that, but luckilyone of my coin from airdrops didn't drop the price since there is no movement of the token since then, for now I think it's a good sign, waiting for its development for this coming two to three months while holding...
Activity: 154
June 09, 2018, 08:16:58 AM
I think if the project is not successful in selling the price will decrease and hard to return to normal to the price of ICO. the more successful sales the more enthusiasts will buy in the market when tokens or coins are available in the market.
Activity: 98
June 09, 2018, 08:10:49 AM
i know one ICO - Sonder, they price will 100% up ufter ICO lol
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
June 09, 2018, 07:00:22 AM
This isn't unusual, especially in the current state of the market. A fall of 50-60% below ICO I'd say is quite standard given the sentiment that exists off late around crypto in general. Another big factor are the bonus and Pre-ICO discounts offered to early investors. That's why it's important to do your research and check for these before getting into a project
Activity: 55
June 09, 2018, 06:46:48 AM
the market is in a really bad bearish phase.
I hope this will change as soon as possibile.
The entire market needs new big investors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 05:52:06 AM
Maybe lots of reasons. ICO is good because its provides to you some extra bonus. But yes most token price fall after ICO and people have to wait, I think its okey dev have to provide their product if they want to see grow. Ann ico listing on exchanges firstly pumping and dumping forever.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
June 08, 2018, 05:57:26 PM
The token price will usually fall after the ICO ends but if you can have to wait longer, the value will recover soon.

This is because the participants sell their currencies at any price. But, as you said, it soon returns to normal. So, be patient.
Activity: 498
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
June 08, 2018, 05:13:53 PM
They are many of such tokens, I almost came to the conclusion that it will better to buy tokens after ICO than investing in the ICO before most of the coins list and fall way below their ICO price.
Activity: 126
June 08, 2018, 03:39:57 PM
yes, there are many such tokens. take a closer look at the choice of investment projects
Activity: 210
June 08, 2018, 12:58:05 PM
Because once there on the market investors will sell their bonuses and bounty will sell them cheaper than ICO prices to get paid for their work. if the project reaches hardcap then the token price will get better and increase in the future.
Activity: 58
June 08, 2018, 12:54:44 PM
The reason behind this, isnt far fetched as people rush to the exchanges right after ending of ICO to sell as soon as possible and get at least some part of money they have spent back for reasons like  to rebuy it later at lower price so they sell large amounts of tokens which creates panic and prices fall,  they buy tokens once again, but cheaper than they have sold it, getting profit from the difference between prices.Another reason is because people are afraid that price of a token will fall and want to insure themselves against losses.In any of the reason,dumping after ICO is what causes the price fall.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
June 08, 2018, 10:26:06 AM
Oh, that's more than an ordinary situation. Many factors affect that, most important one is lack of the exact product(mainnet) + holders selling the token cheap.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
June 08, 2018, 10:08:12 AM
Have there been any tokens where the trading price on exchanges at the very start fell considerably below the ICO price and has not recovered?

there are many token like that, and that is the best thing for those who are waiting for this kind of ICO.
there are people like me who love to buy token or coins once dumped.
there are bounty hunters who sell their holdings quick once list on the exchange.
and that is the best time to buy once dip.
Activity: 151
June 08, 2018, 09:35:48 AM
In my practice, there were tokens that instantly lost their price when entering the exchange. I've been here for half a year, and the price of such coins is still kept at the bottom.
Activity: 294
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
June 08, 2018, 08:59:54 AM
There are a lot of them. It is not easy to track ever single one of them but for sure, it is a lot of them out there...
Activity: 294
June 08, 2018, 07:50:51 AM
According to my knowledge, the price of a token ICO when the early launching of a lot that cost falls directed the initial price, but it will be back up after a few months or a function of the token can be used publicly. The token price will grow until time goes on.
Pages:
Jump to: