Pages:
Author

Topic: Token price fall after ICO - page 21. (Read 11383 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 09:31:57 AM
one of the causes of the price down is with a growing number of people who sell bitcoin, and also cause caused by a market that has begun to quiet
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
June 19, 2018, 07:06:28 AM
Tokens which starts up very costly and racks up big market cap by ICO price tends to do this at times. Best be buying small market cap tokens they have the best potentials
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 05:09:50 AM
Unfortunately, there are such coins and then there will be more
Activity: 81
June 19, 2018, 05:02:16 AM
I also noticed that it is better to sell coins or a token immediately because after ICO ends token prices begin to fall and not in all cases they rise again.

Real  investors wont do it, only short term investors will do it because they want quick profit (if the price a bit higher when the ICO ends). Mostly token's price will drop after ICO because of the bounty hunters sell the tokens immediately. Good project with smart investors will take this chance to buy more tokens and wait for the right time to sell it with more profit although they need to wait a little bit longer.

ultimately depends if a certain token has intrinsic value hence investors are willing to hold on to it longer. Projects like Menlo One are barely noticed here in the forums, but I am convinced that it will gain mass adoption being the first ever ICO marketplace that will launch its token sale this July.  Here's the interview that got me hooked on this project featuring Menlo One's CEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw1QBpBYE6o
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 19, 2018, 04:39:07 AM
I also noticed that it is better to sell coins or a token immediately because after ICO ends token prices begin to fall and not in all cases they rise again.

Real  investors wont do it, only short term investors will do it because they want quick profit (if the price a bit higher when the ICO ends). Mostly token's price will drop after ICO because of the bounty hunters sell the tokens immediately. Good project with smart investors will take this chance to buy more tokens and wait for the right time to sell it with more profit although they need to wait a little bit longer.
Activity: 7
June 19, 2018, 04:22:03 AM
All win - Who lose ?
you can make profit with ICO, but maybe no
Activity: 91
June 19, 2018, 04:03:33 AM
A lot of ICOs are pure scam unfortunately

I'm eyeing a sale for Menlo tokens this July since they say it's going to be used for the Menlo One ICO marketplace where retail investors can invest and discuss among themselves which ICOs are potentially fraudulent and which ones deserve funding. They even reward the best legit contributors in the community. Anyone heard of this project and if so, is this legit?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 19, 2018, 03:58:17 AM
In this falling market, almost all projects when listing on exchanges lose in price. Only a few exceptions like Quarckchain, NKN, Pchain are.
Activity: 168
June 19, 2018, 03:39:38 AM
ICO will succeed because of investors.
Calm down even though early stock trading fell below the ICO price, after which it will surely recover, Many ICOs pretend to want to develop the project but actually get a quick scheme from unscrupulous people. The ICO coaches are falling hard and not ever recovered into his ICO and put these coins in possession. The purchase price of devs, which is different from us. See the price of this coin fall. And you have to be careful on some coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 10:26:22 PM
not all i have few ico with 1000 gains after ico, if the company have very good project price will raised no matter what.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
June 18, 2018, 10:08:17 PM
I cant remember when I made money last time with ICO.
Project Shivom, Hero token, Copytrack...ali losses.

Although I still believe in Project Shivom.

So the need to understand the project and study the investment a lot. Otherwise you get a loss
Activity: 91
For Bounty manager - t.me/bharatgandass
June 10, 2018, 01:12:32 PM
You can buy before launch it's cheap and get huge bonus. If it's going down, please wait for recover and you will be get so much profit.
Activity: 112
June 10, 2018, 10:43:43 AM
I cant remember when I made money last time with ICO.
Project Shivom, Hero token, Copytrack...ali losses.

Although I still believe in Project Shivom.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 10:20:33 AM
Do not expect for the price hype at the end of the ICO. Expect more when they release their roadmap because there are a lot of plans and strategies that the project will launch. Sometimes, participants who received their tokens sell it ASAP that also causing price fall.
Activity: 42
June 10, 2018, 09:07:47 AM
The fact that the coins are getting cheaper after the ICO, there is a positive side. Sometimes at the limit it is impossible to buy a decent coin, after the hype subsides, you can buy cheaper and hogl ,hogl, hodl. Only you have to be sure of the potential of the company. I want to get when you get a chance ARC, BEE, Pundix
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 05:56:51 PM
If the project will benefit the community, it will necessarily be successful, and the price of its coins will necessarily grow. Sometimes on the market just do not notice only good projects, because now there are many different tokens. But somehow it will be seen over time and will appreciate it. Only time is needed.
In such situations, it is very difficult to determine the prospects of a particular project. It happens that the forecasts do not correspond to reality and long-term expectation can lead to a complete fall in the price of a coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
June 09, 2018, 03:36:02 PM
If the project will benefit the community, it will necessarily be successful, and the price of its coins will necessarily grow. Sometimes on the market just do not notice only good projects, because now there are many different tokens. But somehow it will be seen over time and will appreciate it. Only time is needed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
June 09, 2018, 02:39:33 PM
I do not remember exactly, but it seems over time, all recover, the main thing to wait. Even if you do not grow then below just do not fall, the main thing is to monitor the market and choose a company worthy
Pages:
Jump to: