Pages:
Author

Topic: Too many new Exchanges - page 29. (Read 4352 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 27, 2018, 03:44:47 AM
Currently there are more than 200 different exchanges in the crypto market,  and actually this is good for crypto market,  more exchanges will be more demand for crypto. And more competition between all exchanges,  the quality and the service will be more good too.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”
July 27, 2018, 02:57:36 AM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
I think that it is not necessary to limit. A natural competitive selection will put everything in its place. In addition to the issue of trust, there is still a habit. For example, I do not want to leave some of the exchanges, because I'm very used to the interface and mechanics of some exchanges.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 27, 2018, 02:49:22 AM
Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.

Somehow people use those many exchanges for making a lot of profits by just making an arbitrage trading. But I do agree that we should have only limited and regulated exchange in order for us to have less risk for having a scam exchange.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
July 27, 2018, 02:45:42 AM
I don't see any issue with many new exchanges emerging,I hope this will increase the user experience of the exchanges because the current reputed exchanges even have bad community support whenever we face problems so if someone providing better support then the competition will increase so they will offer better services.As you said maybe trust issue will occur when they create new exchange but we can find the legitimacy of them if we watch them keenly like promotion and the support providing,etc.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
July 27, 2018, 02:34:52 AM
It's not a problem, more exchanges mean more options to trade, as long as you know the risk, certainly we have to check and read some reviews about those exchanges. If there are many people trade so well in those exchanges, then it's good enough.
Besides, more exchanges bring positive competition which may reduce fees as people tend to choose exchanges with lower fees rather than one big exchange dominate the market.

I agree with this and besides it all depends on the liquidity of the platform. So the higher trading volume more traders will get attracted to use it. I mean even there's a lot of exchanges right now we still do have our top picks to use and earn our trust.  And I believe regulations will just harm the market so let just leave it the way we want to.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
July 27, 2018, 01:56:02 AM
It's not a problem, more exchanges mean more options to trade, as long as you know the risk, certainly we have to check and read some reviews about those exchanges. If there are many people trade so well in those exchanges, then it's good enough.
Besides, more exchanges bring positive competition which may reduce fees as people tend to choose exchanges with lower fees rather than one big exchange dominate the market.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
July 27, 2018, 01:52:41 AM

I don't think that we can do about it. Exchanges are popping because crypto market is a billion dollar industry now. Everyone wants to get a slice of the pie that's why venture capitalist are willing to raise money and put up a trading exchanges. Of course trust will be a big problem for new comers, they have to proved themselves otherwise no one will take a chance of them.

On the other hand, pump groups can take advantage of new trading sites and continue their manipulations of shitcoins that those exchanges are listing. There's some drawback but its really up to us to whether go with them or completely continue trading with the likes of Binance or OKex.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 27, 2018, 12:34:18 AM
Because the exchange places are always more profitable. So now there are too many bad exchanges and almost no one exchanges any coins on it.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 12:29:43 AM
Pages:
Jump to: