Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 106. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 03, 2018, 04:56:13 AM
as of now for me the best coin to invest is the bitcoin , because it may help the price to go up and also for the investors itself  bitcoin has the huge potential for having a good price in the future , let us say that you bought a bitcoin in price of 9500 in dollar and in 2 to 3 months frame the price can be 15k dollar or up so it will be a huge profit .

Problem is that with bitcoin you can't get returns as high as with some altcoins right now. Look how last year went seems like alts such as ethereum, neo, Ripple ripple and many others could bring more profit at end. That's why alts are interesting but also dangerous and risky investment. But if you hit a goldmine you are rich.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 03, 2018, 04:45:46 AM
To name any specific altcoin would be dangerous as you could hold someone personally accountable for the loss but IOTA coin has a promising future as it is linked to IoT, the valuable tech of the future. If you want to invest in two cryptocurrencies, choose something that IOTA lacks or neglects, thereby funding both sides of the war, so you won't be in loss regardless of the results.
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 01:42:21 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I would invest in neo nem and ripple.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
February 03, 2018, 01:40:27 AM
You should get into NEO and you should also check out Trinity.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 01:22:49 AM
Ripple (XRP) and Ethereum (ETH) are good for investment.
Activity: 154
February 03, 2018, 12:53:46 AM
NEO and ETH Grin
Activity: 18
February 03, 2018, 12:52:53 AM
DOGE is one of the coins for sure
however there are many more project that will have a good times the next 6 months, since many ICO's will start to deliver their products
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
February 02, 2018, 11:36:31 PM
Genesis Vision and Pillar. My two satoshi.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
February 02, 2018, 11:35:32 PM
as of now for me the best coin to invest is the bitcoin , because it may help the price to go up and also for the investors itself  bitcoin has the huge potential for having a good price in the future , let us say that you bought a bitcoin in price of 9500 in dollar and in 2 to 3 months frame the price can be 15k dollar or up so it will be a huge profit .
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 11:15:14 PM
my best choice is ETH. I think lets make money well, of course there is also a more profitable in percentage of coin correlation, but for me the stability is important.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 11:06:14 PM
actually altcoin is now all in a blood bath condition, but it looks like investment in top market still has hope, and the top market coin I recommend is etherium and ripple
Activity: 182
February 02, 2018, 11:05:11 PM
CAPP and IXT are long-term tokens that can be aimed 30-50 times
Both are promoting business with famous enterprises (Genre / Nvidia), the development is also smooth, there are also points that are not blessed with exchanges.

These tokens are leaving the most wide range.
Easy to realize business because development is going well
Since the target market is big, the ceiling of market capitalization is high
Activity: 40
February 02, 2018, 10:36:35 PM
One cryptocurrency you should invest in right now is ArcBlock ICO. It is an open source protocol that provides an abstract layer for accessing underlying blockchains, enabling your application to work on different blockchains. ArcBlock has some excellent team members and very good prospect. They are partner with Linux,
IEE, Cybermiles, Etherdelta, Hyperledger, Guojin Capital, Boomerang, China.com etc. For all the lovers of programming, this is your opportunity to grow and enjoy more valuable Blockchain technology.
Activity: 60
February 02, 2018, 10:21:27 PM
Ethereum and Nano. Partial to DigixDao as well but not sure for how long.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
February 02, 2018, 09:01:50 PM
With the cheap prices right now, it is a good opportunity to pick up ETH and NEO.

These will be the first to rise in value once the bull market returns. And the next bull will see ETH and NEO reach $2000 and $400 respectively.

As for altcoin, you can also look at XSpec and AChain. XSpec is a privacy coin with probably the best tech out there. AChain is another smart contract blockchain which is accumulating DApps on its blockchain right now but still unheard of, likely to see more buying activity with its next fork; it's interesting feature is that it allows forks of its main chain to a separate coin rather than an ICO.

As for ICO, since ETH is cheap now, it is a good opportunity to buy ICO now. Look at ArcBlock and MediChain. ArcBlock has a great team, lots of VC interest and a great marketing campaign.

Activity: 663
Merit: 505
February 02, 2018, 07:51:40 PM
My Top 2 coins are Ethereum and Neo now. They are locomotives of Russia and China.
I see them big competitors in smart contract based platforms. There are other good coins as well but they don't have backing (government, financial, development) like these two.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
February 02, 2018, 07:51:01 PM
My two altcoin bets are ETH and ETC. Both of them has a huge potential. I believe ETH would climb to .250BTC rate this year. or even higher. Check the weekly charts.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
February 02, 2018, 07:47:30 PM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

its a right time to invest now. try to invest in DASH, NEO, or Litecoin. i think this coin have a great development for next 3-6 months.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
February 02, 2018, 07:30:44 PM

Actually it is a great time to invest in altcoins right now since all the prices are dropping. For me  the top 3 will be NEO, EOS and Crdano all of which are of the top altcoins and shows good trend in its prices.
Activity: 210
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 07:30:26 PM
I think Ethereum, Litecoin, and Monero are the coins that worth it to buy for the future, these altcoins are rising very much recently, they have great potential to dominate the market in few years, so this is a good time for us to invest in them as soon as possible because they may rise very quick in few months.
Jump to: