Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 44. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 07:21:55 AM
I will suggest ethereum and litecoin and waves as good altcoin to invest in now because they have good potentials and are stable for hold. Ethereum has good technology and blockchain that icos adopts and it is the second best coin in crypto currency while neo and litecoin has the potential to yield good profit when you hold on long term as they will gain more investors and the price will rise higher.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
June 02, 2018, 03:56:24 AM
CVC
At a time when genuine verification of a person's identity is a serious problem, Civic coin offers the most favorable solution for its traders. Due to constant updates of development and existing functions, it has already had a significant impact on the market. With a large number of traders choosing this coin, one can of course assume that Civic can belong to the group of the most promising crypto-conversions by the end of this year.

Stellar (XLM)
If there is any altcoyin, you should keep your tabs, and then Stellar. The way that cryptography positions its platform on a crowded market makes it the favorite of many experts for future success. As for the decentralized approach of blockchain to cross-border transactions, the launch does not make it better than Stellar.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 02:59:17 AM
two altcoins are great for investment now I think are Ethereum and EOS,
Ethereum and Eos have excellent technology and both have a huge support community in the market, so I'm sure the future of these two coins is very bright.
Activity: 33
June 02, 2018, 02:36:31 AM
ETH and XRP for sure.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
June 02, 2018, 01:33:58 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Based on what I noticed these past few days , these are the 3 coins that exactly what you're looking , Ethereum , monero and waves . Those 3 has a flexible characteristic so they are good in short and even in long term investment .
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 12:06:10 AM
My opionion is that if you choose any of the popular alt coins, u cant go wrong. Only difference is which one will raise in value sooner or later. In short, when trading most important thing is to be able to wait for the right price.
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
May 25, 2018, 08:37:47 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

for me the good altcoins that is good to invest with is the NEO, RIPPLES, AND XMR. I suggest them because I see a potential in them, I see that sooner they will pump at their best value and be a great altcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 07:24:32 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best option to invest in now because bitcoin is the king of all coins till date and no one can compete with it. On the other hand, Ethereum is the most promising coin with a very good technology in which people can invest for the long term and can hope for good profit in the future.
Activity: 448
May 24, 2018, 02:22:04 AM
What do you think about docademic? After the McAfee's tweet, the price has risen too. There is a very high volume right now and it is among the first 300 coin in coinmarketcap. It seems that the price will go up for a while Smiley
Activity: 126
May 24, 2018, 01:44:16 AM
Ethereum just recommends a coin for you to buy and to make an investment.
Ethereum is a powerful coin and is a very good coin in the world of Cryptocurrency.
Ethereum is also a TOP 2 in the Cryptocurrency market so there's no need to doubt Ethereum anymore because the greatness of Ethereum has been proven.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
May 24, 2018, 01:05:26 AM
In my opinion, Altcoins with great potential and good foundation is ETH and NEO. The purpose of these two projects is really interesting and gives many advantages for customers, investors and owners of tokens.

ETH should be the pick right now considering the next coin after btc in market cap is ETH so it has a huge potential to rise quickly and also this year might belong to ETH. NEO can also be considered as a short term investment currently as the prices have fallen a bit too much so it will increase quickly as well.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 01:01:58 AM
I would probably choose RedPulse, Apex and Gladius. 3 the most promising coins for me to date as these projects have big news coming soon.
Activity: 658
May 24, 2018, 12:30:36 AM
coins that I think will have a bright future if held for 3 to 6 months are ethereum (ETH) and Monero (XMR)
Activity: 168
May 23, 2018, 10:58:15 PM
Known as China's Ethereal Copper (formerly known as Antshares) and the first open source Chinese release in 2014.

NEO supports digital certificates, an absolute security tool when it comes to transactions, NEO developers say Blockchain technology is not really reliable.

NEO developers said: "In Internet Explorer users can register and execute transactions, the registration property will be through a digital verification to identify and protected by the law. the law.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
May 23, 2018, 04:56:43 PM
In my opinion, Altcoins with great potential and good foundation is ETH and NEO. The purpose of these two projects is really interesting and gives many advantages for customers, investors and owners of tokens.
Activity: 252
May 23, 2018, 03:20:32 PM
i will recommend some most hyped and quality project to buy - quarkchain , NEX , phantasm , edenchain . buy any of these at ico price and see x10 by end of year easily . they are still currently in ICO phase , after ico you can buy them on exchanges but no guarantee that you will get same price on exchanges .
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
May 23, 2018, 03:16:44 PM
now is a good time for market buying according to my research eth and neo will gain great value in the rest of this year.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 23, 2018, 03:04:25 PM
The fact that Ethreum and Ripple are the two crypto moneys with the highest volume in the market can make them more valuable. But I think that this situation will change in the coming years and that they will be able to cover their thrones with other subcoons. No domination will last for a certain time after the place is left to someone else.

Now, I would better pair Ethereum with EOS, NEO, Lisk, Waves, or OmiseGO. It seems to me, ETH should be chosen for 100%. As for the second altcoin, here I really hesitate between the mentioned cryptos.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
May 22, 2018, 06:28:52 AM
top altcoin and good investment this now bitcoin cash(BCH) and ethereum(ETH)
but if you want invest in cheap pice , xrp, tron and cardano9ADA) is the best
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 06:03:57 AM
I will suggest ethereum and NEO as altcoins to invest in now as there prices are cheap and they have a large community. They are stable and safe, they have potential to yield profit when invested in especially on long term. Though the price may fall now but they will be corrected and then rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: