Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 45. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 251
May 22, 2018, 05:53:49 AM
I think that ethereum and zcash are 2 best coin to invest right now. They still have the low price and in the end of 2018, I believe that you caen earn about 50% of profit from buying them. Ethereum can be considered as the best coin at the moment while zcash provides the full decentralized system for users
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 05:46:26 AM
Right now it's Tron, Ontology, VeChain and Oyster Pearl before their Mainnet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 05:32:23 AM
ETH!!! For him I will constantly vote, I like the coin very much, still ahead of her and buying now it will be possible to make good money, of course there are also more profitable in percentage correlation of the coin, but for me stability is important
I also love Ethereum but if we talk about a coin for a few months then it must be a Neo. Ethereum is perfect for long-term storage but is very difficult to earn a couple of months
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
May 22, 2018, 04:06:50 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

COSS and Kucoin - both are exchange coins, both give you passive income from exchange commissions, both are undervalued now.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 03:49:41 AM
Litecoin and Stellar, I think it is the best time for investing in Litecoin. Time does not needs to be taken into consideration while mining any cryptocurrency. There is no season for mining of cryptocurrency. The trend of mining is increasing day by day on large pay scale along with wide varieties of available features and procedures.
Investors see Litecoin as an easy digital currency to purchase and because of its popularity, Litecoin remained the top digital currency for novice investors.
Recently, Stellar caught the attention of one of the world’s biggest online payment gateways, Stripe.
With the news of Stripe dropping Bitcoin support, they’ve stated that they may launch support for XLM instead. At the time, this caused Stellar’s price to jump by 20% – and if more announcements are released, XLM could rise even more.
Activity: 74
May 21, 2018, 05:39:55 AM
xriba.com

first try airdrop and get approx. $300 and then if you like you can buy it.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
May 21, 2018, 04:33:58 AM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Waves is also one of my choices. I know that there will come a time in the near future when Waves will finally get back to the top 10 of the whole crypto world. There was a time when Waves was in the top 10 and many ICOs were starting to use the Waves platform but then for some reasons the Ethereum blockchain went very aggressive, suppressing the growth of other ICO platforms. Very soon, Waves will climb back to the higher rank. These two are my top altcoins.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 03:50:07 AM
Monero and Bitcoin Cash could be a good choice of the two coins.
Activity: 85
May 21, 2018, 03:19:09 AM

its so individual things,

here is more good projects, with good potential.

but my faworite tokens is ( ROX, Lympo, OMX, IPSX , but its my faworite, dont trust me, check you to
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
May 20, 2018, 11:39:46 AM
2 bitcoin for the current investment in my opinion, ORE and ORI .... this project is very good for the future.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 20, 2018, 11:31:11 AM

The two best Altcoins for you to invest in 2018 are Ethereum and Litecoin coins. I think both Altcoins is the best Altcoin and you are not wrong to invest the money you have in these two coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 20, 2018, 08:54:02 AM

the question was asked in december. and in may people still answer to this topic. that's very funny. the thread creator has certainly already found his token
Activity: 159
May 20, 2018, 08:31:49 AM
for us btc and eth have excellent bubbles for a long time, because for us both coins also have a good future, so we can easily generate many profits in the way we hold in the long run.
Activity: 62
May 20, 2018, 08:21:47 AM
ncash and verge
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
May 20, 2018, 08:03:47 AM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (currently sponsoring 329 Orphans monthly!)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), Live 10% Monthly Budget
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

640+ million BBP coins in circulation, 5.2 billion by Year 2050

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $2 million, $0.003 per BBP
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/biblepay/

38% of BiblePay coins are rewarded to Healing and Curing with Distributed Computing [Contributing CPU Cycles to Science Research]
- Rosetta@home (Cancer, AIDS/HIV, Malaria, Alzheimer’s)
- World Community Grid (Cancer, AIDS, Zika, Tuberculosis, Clean Energy, Ebola)
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
May 20, 2018, 06:14:22 AM
investment 2 altcoin in now,I prefer Ethereum ( ETH ) and litecoin ( LTC ),because of both coins have a clear future and in the market has an incredible volume
Activity: 143
May 20, 2018, 06:08:43 AM
I think the top 2 altcoins that are good for investment today are the etherum and the riplle, because with the reduction of mining etherum rewards of course investors will try to have etherum by buying with increased purchases of course the price will rise. 
Activity: 658
May 20, 2018, 04:19:56 AM
I think ethereum (ETH) and ripple (XRP) could be the best coin I recommend for you to be 2 coins of choice to invest
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
May 20, 2018, 04:13:51 AM

And what to choose, for everyone in the first place the ether, the second can be a variety of lagging coins, but those in the top can not be very expensive at a price, say cardano, well, the third for diversification needs something original and little-known - nano, golem.
Activity: 602
May 20, 2018, 03:18:27 AM
Either blockchain platform altcoin or an infastracture are the best coins to invest now. My current picks are Zilliqa and Wanchain. There are also another option like Fusion and Neo.
Pages:
Jump to: