Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 86. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 11:23:28 AM
Ethereum has a really low price so this would be a perfect opportunity to invest in it, my opinion.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
March 15, 2018, 11:10:54 AM
Electroneum and Ellaism Smiley They have a good future coming Smiley specially in ellaism it is because it has no pre-mine, no difficulty bomb and it is in a very cheap price right now. So better to buy some before it is too late.
Activity: 308
Merit: 31
Your Data Belongs To You
March 15, 2018, 11:06:37 AM
In my opinion, QSP is a very good token not really known yet. The roadmap will be busy from April 2018. Maybe the right time to invest in this project.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 06:36:01 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best option to invest in now because bitcoin is the king of all coins till date and no one can compete with it. On the other hand, Ethereum is the most promising coin with a very good technology in which people can invest for the long term and can hope for good profit in the future.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 12:59:01 PM
In my opinion, the other Altcoin with great potential and good foundation next to ETH is XRP and ETN . The purpose of these two projects is really exciting and offers many benefits for customers, investors and token owners.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 12:57:56 PM
ethereum and neo are the most promising project in my own opinion.

Activity: 80
March 13, 2018, 12:57:04 PM
ethereum token and banana coin I think it's good to be invested in the long run even if it's only 3-6 months.
copper member
Activity: 1050
March 13, 2018, 12:46:30 PM
There are several coins that are doing really well if you look at their history. "Waves", of course its a good choice. But why are you ignoring "Ethereum"?Whereas, more and more people are showing Internet and investing in it.Just look at ETH history and ask yourself"Weather you are making a big mistake or not".
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
March 13, 2018, 12:43:40 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I think after six months these coins will be very higher:

1. Ethereum
2. Eos
3. Neo

Of course if you wait longer, profit will be bigger
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 12:37:27 PM
For me 2 best alts are Etherium and ripple, as market trust in them and the cost of transactions is rather fast and cheap - so there will be a demand in them this year. Tongue
Activity: 140
March 13, 2018, 12:34:44 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 26
March 13, 2018, 12:22:07 PM
probably a good altcoin for now
lioncoin and token etherium.
The lioncoin had once reached the price of 1 eth: 2500 lion.
and currently down 13000 lion: 1 eth.
and I'm sure someday the altcoin will come back at the previous price.
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
March 13, 2018, 12:15:36 PM
Html coin Wink.

But actually, TEL.
Activity: 2
March 13, 2018, 12:14:38 PM
I am still waiting for perfect altcoin, that
1) doesn't wait for to block to be mined in order to confirm tx, and therefore has truly instant transactions
2) has some sustainable retention policy, instead of keeping things in ever growing blockchain forever
3) with incentives to nodes, not just miners
4) with privacy similar to Monero
5) with functionality similar to ETH, but with ability to fix bugs in that functionality
Once it is out there, I will buy it.

You described 70% of Waves functionality ... Correct me if I am wrong
Activity: 71
March 13, 2018, 12:13:02 PM
Top Altcoins are very expensive today but some of them are priced a single dollar or less so I think it will be a good idea on investing Altcoins today so if I will going to choose two best Altcoin then it would be Ripple and Nem because the price value is increasing in a minimum of time.
But if you would like to invest into new coins I would recommend ALMBank, the token for the people.
I joined their signature bounty campaign because I see it good and trusted.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
March 13, 2018, 12:00:54 PM
I do not understand why so many people see a prospect of ether. an infinite emmy, and some inadequate developer. It is worthwhile for someone else to take the niche of issuing the Ico's and ETH will fly to hell
Activity: 109
March 13, 2018, 11:52:58 AM
I suggest for you to keep some amount of this coins, Ripple, ethereum  and BTC, it's up to you to pick from everyone's suggestion, so good luck in picking.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
March 13, 2018, 11:51:08 AM
NEO and ETH are 2 altcoins we should put all the assets to invest in. I have seen many news related to 2 altcoins on. NEO's technology is very prevalent and some of the upcoming ICO projects will use NEO technology as their foundation. ETH is so popular in the crypto market and we do not need to debate about their systems.
Activity: 70
March 13, 2018, 10:54:07 AM
In my opinion, if the population is still high and the adex is good for investment. Because I can make the most of my two coins when I sell and the price could soar above the ICO price
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 10:52:44 AM
My choice is not only a play key and a function, but I am also using it now, and my favorite thing about icos is that they are very promising ico and it is safe to invest in two successful icos. Now, just trust the process and be sure it's worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: