Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 87. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 10:51:32 AM
The top two altcoins to invest in are stronger with both basic and stronger fundamentals, ethereum uses a new ICO whenever it issues an ERC20 token, and stratis is likely to come to the moon at any time.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 10:49:16 AM
In my opinion, the other Altcoin with great potential and good foundation next to ETH is Power Ledger and SALT. The purpose of these two projects is really exciting and offers many benefits for customers, investors and token owners.
Activity: 144
March 13, 2018, 10:47:55 AM
I think a bit bit diamond (BCD) is a good time to buy. It is a fork coin from bitcoin, but it is supported by almost all exchanges. The price is very low.
Activity: 238
March 11, 2018, 03:40:48 PM
Undoubtedly it will be Ether and NEO. This is the top coin for 2018, at least until the winter so sure ... I advise you to have them
Activity: 308
Merit: 31
Your Data Belongs To You
March 09, 2018, 04:54:22 PM
QSP could be a good buy now kuz as many alts it fell down the last couple of days, but the best part of its road map starts soon...
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
March 09, 2018, 07:47:21 AM
If it were me, I would invest in Neo, QTum and VeChain. Why do I choose them, because they are all big platforms from the mighty teams from China. Despite the strict ban from China, but blockchain in China still alive  Roll Eyes
Activity: 121
March 09, 2018, 07:45:43 AM
The two coin I now appreciate is co ethereum and co bitcoin cash. It will be the coin platform and very potent.
Activity: 211
Merit: 10
BountyHunter|AirdropHunter|Pretty Girl Hunter
March 09, 2018, 07:41:15 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

You might want to look into these cryptocurrencies and upcoming or ongoing crypto projects:

XTRABYTES - is a modular blockchain platform designed to provide significant increases in security, scalability and decentralization opportunities over the current blockchain technologies. Utilizing a newly created algorithm (Zolt) and consensus method, Proof-of-Signature (PoSign), XTRABYTES offers a platform on which decentralized application (DApp) developers and services can create and shape the future of blockchain technology. XTRABYTES is not an ICO, but a community driven project.

Want more info? Or want to ask important questions?
Go here https://support.xtrabytes.global/hc/en-us/categories/360000009431-FAQ

PECULIUM -  is the first saving platform for individuals, brokers, and financial institutions. Peculium trades on the cryptocurrency markets. Peculium brings the power of algorithmic trading to everyday users.

ECC - is an open-source, innovative multi-chain platform. Our network operates with a financial core which allows it to function not only as a currency-transferring platform, but will also serve as a solid infrastructure for future commercial technologies. All of our multi-chain services are implemented with extra focus on user-friendliness, as well as offering unlimited commercial potential; all the while, maintaining a safe and decentralized platform.

You might also want to consider these upcoming and ongoing ICO/Crypto projects:

TokenGO - is based on blockchain, using proprietary solutions designed and coded from scratch to improve the speed and scaling performance of the network. Owing to its architecture, the TokenGo technology concept provides for easy integration of any mobile or web application with blockchain functions through the simple TokenGo API.

Icerockmining - Ice Rock’s mining facility is located in a former soviet military bunker. It’s natural constant temperature is 12 celcius, this reduces power costs dramatically as we do not need to cool the facility. Moreover, our power costs are .03 cents per kilowatt hour, a very low cost of energy. We have no mortgage or rent to pay on our facility as it is owned free and clear by Ice Rock’s ceo, Malik Murzashev. These cost savings and other operational efficiencies ultimately result in lower fixed costs which enable us to increase investor ROI. Right now is an exciting time in the mining space, if you are bullish on bitcoin, mining provides you with a generous return and full upside exposure. For those who have considered starting their own mining operation, Ice Rock provides you with similar returns without the operational headache.

Fox Trading - Fox Binary Signals was a project created by traders for traders. We wanted to contribute our experience on trading in Binary Options Signals services and provide a quality product at an affordable price to help as many traders as possible.

Squeezer - is a platform that helps software developers to build apps easily without tackling the entire blockchain infrastructure . It is also a powerful tool to provide high quality blockchain software components to the large enterprise organizations

P.S > Please invest responsibly and always do a deep and constructive research.
Activity: 308
March 09, 2018, 06:41:44 AM
DIVX & GVT

Great potential gains,

And the Serenity ICO

Well GVT smashed it!

Now 2 great coins are TOMO and DIVX, both will soon x10 mark my word!
Activity: 406
March 09, 2018, 01:37:37 AM
I trust in ICX, TKY and NEO, but make your own search and investigation before investing
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
March 09, 2018, 01:30:45 AM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I think Monero is right for investment right now though Monero is still lagging behind  BTC I'm sure that Monero can be like altcoin more,
and Ethereum is still up front and buys it now will allow you to earn profits in the future

It belongs to the top 10 so I can say it's a good coin.
But there are a lot of privacy coin now, maybe we have to consider investing on them as well as they are way cheaper
and they have active developers as well, one example is XVG.
Activity: 350
March 09, 2018, 12:11:52 AM

I think Monero is right for investment right now though Monero is still lagging behind  BTC I'm sure that Monero can be like altcoin more,
and Ethereum is still up front and buys it now will allow you to earn profits in the future
Activity: 238
March 08, 2018, 11:47:59 PM

I suggest NEO, Monero and Ethereum. This is a good investment that you get more profit in long term hold. It has also a good buy support in spite of long red market. This coins also have a solid project and well known by community.
Activity: 94
March 08, 2018, 09:43:25 PM
Eos has a lot of potential and is undervalued and deeponion is a great security coin I think there is a lot of room to grow for both projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
March 08, 2018, 09:39:28 PM
I think stellar is one of the best altcoins to buy in 2018. Stellar has additional room to run. Unlike the scalability-challenged bitcoin, the stellar blockchain closes transactions within seconds, not hours or days. As the blockchain concept becomes an everyday reality, transaction speed will be critical. Furthermore, stellar extends the lightning-quick transactions to fiat currencies. For example, users can swiftly convert dollars to euros, rather than relying on cumbersome and expensive banking institutions. Recognizing the potential, International Business Machines Corp. (NYSE:IBM) uses the stellar blockchain to develop a payments system with large banks.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
March 08, 2018, 09:06:56 PM

I do not know but I do not advise to hold altcoins now because this month's crypto condition confuses me, for a good coin I think is NEM, DASH if if you want to buy now that is in my opinion cheap is XMR you can also buy ETH or ETC if want to hold long.
Activity: 112
March 08, 2018, 09:05:56 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31823480

Here is one that I'm considering has a solid team, whitepaper, website, and solves an actual problem.

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 08, 2018, 09:05:36 PM

I like the new coins. and of the many coins that are good to invest in my opinion are NEO and Tether. I like both coins because I've invested in both coins.
Activity: 317
March 08, 2018, 09:01:38 PM
I prefer altcoin from dash, litecoin, eth three it's my favorite if it does not use bitcoin and i like eth because he can be on my wallet anywhere including litecoin and dash
Activity: 205
March 08, 2018, 08:51:35 PM
Right now at this very moment, you should go for NEO . The price has dropped a lot. I think it is now the best time to buy some. Take this opportunity and buy NEO. Go .
Pages:
Jump to: