Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 90. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 3
March 05, 2018, 10:27:36 PM
The top 2 altcoin for me is tezos and arcblock. As tezos is the most successful ico in 2017, arcblock is the most successful ico in Feb 2018.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
March 05, 2018, 10:19:06 PM
The COINS that I invest the most are poa and dadi. I am very optimistic about dadi, the main network of dadi will be released soon, and several exchanges have been launched.

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 10:18:08 PM
 PIVX is a no brainier. Petty much any privacy coins with solid team and active development are a safe bet. IMO  Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 05, 2018, 09:55:53 PM
BITSCHOOL ICO project is the ideal cryptocurrency and the project os already known globally since it has a unique way of backing up the project through E-learning. The latest trend of technology is being applied to this project about one on one tutoring session or peer tutoring. Discussions are being done online so easy to access but the highlights of this project is about earning while you are learning. As we all know that learning is unending processs and it caters also in developing your skills and knowledge. The future beyond educating the people regarding with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 196
March 05, 2018, 09:46:24 PM
I think it's time to invest in Monero and ETH because of the many who bought it and made it possible to make a profit, and many are investing in Ethereum, it seems Monero is still left behind from BCH but it will be good next month
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
March 05, 2018, 08:50:38 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

Of course the same with what you do because bitcoin is the most coin that many people are interested in.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

It would be nice if you add Neo Ripple and Litecoin in your portfolio there is great power behind them to make it the best altcoin of the future and it is very likely that all three will undermine Ethereum glory.
Activity: 26
March 05, 2018, 08:21:35 PM
LTC and NEO are the way to go. 
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
March 05, 2018, 08:17:20 PM
2 alts to invest bcash and nexus
Activity: 158
Merit: 11
March 05, 2018, 07:46:34 PM
Why exactly two coins, why limit yourself, I think it will be better to share your finances among a large number of coins that can be promising. In what ratio to solve to you, as practice shows, it is better to rely only on yourself, to read and analyze a lot!
Of course, if you grow some of the coins, you will earn less, but in case of a fall, you will also protect yourself
Activity: 308
Merit: 31
Your Data Belongs To You
March 05, 2018, 07:39:54 PM
I wonder if investing in altcoins now is a good idea...
When BTC goes up, Alts don't move.
When BTC falls, Alts goes down.
 Huh Undecided
Activity: 8
March 04, 2018, 05:35:41 PM
Ripple while it is at a low right now and Ripple is always a winning coin and always has been. DeepOnion cause it is a working coin with a low supply and seems to be the best in it's category of privacy coins.
Activity: 2
March 04, 2018, 05:28:29 PM
I'll just recommend one, because if one goes parabolic, what is the point of two? lol. Anyway, the coin I'm looking at seriously right now is marinecoin. MTC. They are currently airdropping 450k coins to the first 20,000 people who qualify for the airdrop. There's more information at marineco.in. Marinecoin has been around for some time now, and there is a significant surge of interest in the coin. Marketcap is under 1mUSD so it has a lot of room to take off. It currently supports AI and IoT and this is still expanding. I see this an excellent long term hold opportunity
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 04, 2018, 05:17:38 PM
Many people already expressed many coins here most of them I think are in the top 50 coins. Better do your research and pick not just two but go for ten or more cryptocurrencies. The more you hold long term the more you can gain.
Activity: 112
March 04, 2018, 04:44:18 AM
Stellar is a platform that connects banks, payments systems, and people. Integrate to move money quickly, reliably, and at almost no cost.
Activity: 112
March 04, 2018, 04:05:39 AM
Iryo is the first participatory, blockchain driven healthcare network built on decentralising access to medical data.
Activity: 140
March 04, 2018, 03:22:09 AM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

Well I have 1 most promising ICO today, and Im totally focus on this ICO which is GIFcoin. GIFcoin is a real working business and it has 100% fair for all. GIFcoin funds is backed by a fully operation betting website which is VitalBet.com. GIFcoin investors receive 80% of profits coming from VitalBet.com. Invest in real working company. No more promises.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 10:07:01 PM
I totally recommend KYC.legal. This altcoin has a great potential in the future. It is great to invest with. There are many altcoins that has  great potential too. This KYC legal is great project and has a great platform. I think it wiil have a successful project in the marketing of cryptocurrency. Just do research about some of altcoins, it can help you to find more altcoins that is more reliable to invest with.
Activity: 140
March 03, 2018, 10:00:26 PM
There are other coins other than bitcoins, the next altcoin are Ethereum, ripple, waves, litecoin, NEO and so on which are good investment options and there are chances for these crypto currencies to increase its value as time passes due to good demand and every day new investors are entering the crypto market. compared to bitcoin all the altcoins have lower transaction fees with increased transaction speed and market capitalization is extendable. As we can see from the crypto market all the altcoins values are also increasing every year new crypto user's are entering the crypto world.
Activity: 196
March 03, 2018, 09:09:59 PM

Monero, Monero, Monero.

Originally I would probably say Dash and Monero, but Dash has already had its run two weeks ago Dash would pause at current level for some time before advancing again. But Monero! Monero is still lacking behind BTC but a lot and if you look at its history you could be guaranteed its price would only rise against USD, very quickly, for sure!

Every other coin is lacking and will always lack behind against BTC. Why would Monero be better than, for example, zcash or eth?

Tbh i think best thing to do is to look up any around the 1$ coin and invest in all. Only one has to rise to +250$ like monero did or zcash and eth and your set.

IMHO, Monero is better than ETH because Monero emphasises on anonymity while ETH is more like an ICO participation ticket.
Monero is slightly better than Zcash because monero is in top 10. My personal advise is, mainly focus on the top 10 coins to avoid too much risk.
as far as I see a project that will have a good future ahead of it is the ICO that will deliver their products because Monero is still behind the BTC and,
You can be guaranteed the price will go up against USD, but that does not mean that they are profitable

Activity: 292
March 03, 2018, 08:17:25 PM
CHSB and BETR are the two best altcoins to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: