Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 89. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 08:23:40 AM
XLM and ICX.
Hmmm(
 My favorite current ICO is on my signature. I guess next BIG token will be GRAM of TON network (telegram)
Cardano, Gonetwork - a great idea and technology. These tokens can show great growth in the coming months/ These coins have some good potential to rise in the coming months
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 07:48:04 AM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I like the Tron Crypto currency and I'm ready to increase the amount of investment in it. They have great prospects for development. There is also a CS token/ I think it's worthwhile to buy the etherium and neo for the long term
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
March 08, 2018, 07:03:21 AM
in my point of view its all depend on how much risk can you want to take....so if you want to play conservative approch the Ethe an litecoin is good option......
Activity: 2856
Merit: 673
March 08, 2018, 12:39:23 AM
I think bitcoin and Ethereum are top 2 forever, and this is beyond doubt in recent years.
So it may be several times more than its investment in other cryptocurrencies, or it may be zero.
Just buy and hold for two years, put a few times of the return is still easy.
Bitcoin is not an altcoin so you exempt that from your choices, bitcoin will remain the king even in the longer period of time
but I also believe there are altcoins who will try to compete, on of the best altcoins now which are really performing is the Ethereum, maybe we
can add BCC or Ripple to that.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 11:23:06 PM
I think bitcoin and Ethereum are top 2 forever, and this is beyond doubt in recent years.
So it may be several times more than its investment in other cryptocurrencies, or it may be zero.
Just buy and hold for two years, put a few times of the return is still easy.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 11:22:18 PM
Heed the advice but take your own desicion by making a good research.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 11:18:43 PM

For me,the best two altcoin that has a good return  in the near future aside from bitcoin is ethereum and ripple.These altcoin has a good development in the market.

In my opinion, make an investment in bitcoin is not a smart choice. Bitcoin price is too high so the profit to get back will lower than others with the same amount.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

I am sure the three coins that you invest are able to give good results. and within the timeframe you think may yield more than enough results.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
March 07, 2018, 10:51:28 PM

For me,the best two altcoin that has a good return  in the near future aside from bitcoin is ethereum and ripple.These altcoin has a good development in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
March 07, 2018, 10:47:35 PM
Long Term: ETHlend, Lisk, BTC

Short term till 20th March: Monero
Major updates are coming in a week for monero so there might be some spike.
Moreover you can try  invest in Farmatrust, good ico.
Activity: 149
March 07, 2018, 10:46:55 PM
I would recommend ETH and Monero. Also pay attention to the upcoming ICO. Some are just a fire. Universa, Specter ai and so on. There are still many good projects already in ICO that are collecting a lot of money.
Activity: 144
March 07, 2018, 10:45:39 PM
The ADA is definitely one of the coins.
However, since many ICOs will start delivering their products, there are many projects to be enjoyed over the next six months.
Activity: 144
March 07, 2018, 10:44:17 PM
The third coin will now invest in IOTA, ADA and WTC, which can be encrypted with very impressive RFID technology and a scanable gun. Their roadmap is now several miles away from any competitor.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
March 06, 2018, 10:54:22 AM
Right now I think the next big thing is Credits. Look at the rise in value it has had in the last few days. Also it just got listed at KuCoin so I imagine that there would be more volume coming in now.
Activity: 177
March 06, 2018, 10:47:51 AM

Alt coins are sprouting from all directions but i strongly suggest. Ethereum, Monero ,Neo and Waves, you can venture into others if you are in risking mood.
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 10:30:35 AM
Ehe author of topic was invested in time  Grin
20K buy BUY B U Y!!!
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
March 06, 2018, 10:18:18 AM
1) Ethereum because it has real world uses, and the majority of ALL tokens are built on top of it. PLUS a lot of the tokens built on top of ethereum are worth a lot as well.

2) Litecoin because it's bitcoins "little" brother, but in my opinion it's the better coin. Also... if you take a look at eths value, and litecoins value, then look at their total supplies you will notice that litecoin can be worth as much or even more than ether in the future. Also litepay is another good reason.
Activity: 274
March 06, 2018, 10:14:25 AM
For me the first one is Ethereum, which is obvious, and the second one is probably Cardano. I think DigixDAO has also a good potential.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 09:33:46 AM
The first coin is Ehthereum as my favorite crypto currency. The second coin is Dash. The latest news about it top digital currency for payments makes me happy.  Arizona State University and Dash have announced a partnership designed to accelerate research, development, and education in ways that advance blockchain transaction speed, efficiency, security, and expand its uses.
Activity: 14
March 06, 2018, 05:04:46 AM
Bceм пpивeт, xoчy пoдeлитьcя c Baми кpyтoй тeмoй!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico-golden-resources-3048215
Этo нoвый пpoeкт - oнлaйн-плaтфopмa зoлoтoдoбывaющeгo пpeдпpиятия нa блoкчeйнe Эфиpиyмa,пoмимo aкций oни выпycтили жeтoны зoлoтыx pecypcoв, кoтopыe имeют aктивeн в нacтoящий миpe, в видe зoлoтa в HP xpaнeния в Sonia:
1 000 ГДP = 1 yнция зoлoтa
B oбcyждeнии вы cмoжeтe нaйти пoдpoбнyю инфopмaцию o пpoeктe.
Taкжe y ниx ecть yдoбнaя бayнти пpoгpaммa! пpиcoeдиняйтecь!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypre-ico-ico-golden-resources-the-online-platform-of-a-gold-mining-3048054
Pages:
Jump to: