Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 88. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
March 08, 2018, 08:39:53 PM
If we talk about today's market, then I would take a blockchain, which obviously has much to grow - fusion, the second altcoin would be nebulas, I really like it)
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 07:26:20 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator
March 08, 2018, 06:29:05 PM
My top 2 altcoins are NEO and THETA. Theta is basically blockchain's Youtube and NEO keeps paying GAS.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
March 08, 2018, 04:47:33 PM
Right now you can invest in any currency because of price, due to drawdown, is very beneficial.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 04:17:02 PM
Considering just 2 altcoins I prefer ETH and NEO. It is very strong technologies that are very famous at criptocurrency market
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
March 08, 2018, 04:12:33 PM
For me it's Ethereum and Ripple, this is a great altcoins to invest in.
Activity: 210
March 08, 2018, 04:12:22 PM
I read a lot of different comments and don't find almost any usefull information. And i can suggest you to invest in BTC, PKT and ETH. I'm sure that they will raise up
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
March 08, 2018, 03:58:17 PM
It's really hard to predict what the best investments you can make in that short period of time. As a business analyst, i will try to give you my best advice. If you just look to the profit, the best investments you can pick, at this moment, is Vechain and Bitcoin Cash. I advise you to have some savings in bitcoin as well. But you have to know that everything can change in a few weeks. For example, if Coinbase adds more cryptocurrencies, everything changes. If SEC makes any statement, everthing changes too. It's very difficult to make predictions in this market. But it's possible if you consider all the points of interest, problems and advantages. That's my opinion.
copper member
Activity: 378
March 08, 2018, 03:16:10 PM
Really tough call. I'd probably choose between NEO and ARK (NEO generates GAS and Ark generates more Ark if you keep it on a supported wallet). That or NEO and Nano.
Activity: 294
March 08, 2018, 03:11:50 PM
I own BNB, TRX, VEN (VET), POLY, OCN, and am looking hard at ADA (Cardano). I think the coins that will really see interest for investment vehicles are those like VET that are in the Asset Class mode.
Activity: 322
March 08, 2018, 02:33:58 PM
Ethereum and Neo. Good investments for upcoming years. Good to be true but these are the promising altcoins that will give everyone a great future in crypto world.
Activity: 12
March 08, 2018, 01:49:56 PM
What do you think about Stellar, guys? Could it hits 1$?
Activity: 238
March 08, 2018, 01:41:09 PM
In my opinion, top two altcoins to invest in Ripple and Ethereum. Because their future is bright
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
March 08, 2018, 01:29:42 PM
If I had to pick only two altcoins to invest in, I would choose NEBL and DRGN. They will make you money.
Activity: 203
March 08, 2018, 12:15:32 PM
There are many altcoins at present and the altcoin i know that has a high price are ethereum , litecoin ,monero, also bitcoin cash. There are lots of promising altcoin that in the near future will increase its price. For now i will to chose ethereum and litcoin if i were to invest in altcoin its market is at good shape and more people are investing in it making its market to go bigger.
Activity: 378
March 08, 2018, 11:45:51 AM
Right now I think the next big thing is Credits. Look at the rise in value it has had in the last few days. Also it just got listed at KuCoin so I imagine that there would be more volume coming in now.
The top 2 altcoins to invest now is the ethereum and the tron, why? Because until now ethereum is still the best altcoin among the rest and the price of ethereum now was dump very high so it is the best time to invest on ethereum and the other one is tron because the price of it was very low so it is also great to invest on it.
Activity: 190
March 08, 2018, 11:21:06 AM
MY top alts at the moment are probably carVertical and DeepOnion, DeepOnion is down from a high of $18 to under $3 and is a privacy coin which with the way things are going look set to be good investments
Activity: 196
March 08, 2018, 11:20:22 AM
There are few good ICO is running now, If you really want to invest in altcoins then you may invest in ICO coins. Otherwise, you can buy LTC and Dash. If you have a good knowledge about live trading then you will make Good profits by LTC and Dash. Good Luck Mate.  Wink
Activity: 70
March 08, 2018, 11:17:01 AM
I will propose Ethereum and Dash. Ethereum has many apps to raise ethereum prices by the end of the year.

In terms of investment, you should keep most of your investments in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and Litecoin.
Activity: 140
March 08, 2018, 11:13:34 AM
I prefer monero and minex to make deals because hargany is very good and easily catches the chance. So I think coins are very good for future investment.
Pages:
Jump to: