Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 2 altcoins to invest in NOW. - page 91. (Read 52849 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
March 03, 2018, 08:13:02 PM
IRC because it's a great project!  and for the moment not to many people know him and juste available on forkdelta!
Activity: 128
March 03, 2018, 07:57:39 PM
Im currently invested heavily into bitcoin, waves, and shift.

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

lite

waves

eth

neo

these are all great options but research than invest
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
March 03, 2018, 07:50:51 PM
I still prefer to much dependable and stable altcoins no other than ethereum and litecoin. This two altcoins are way above than other altcoins because of their capabilities to sustain and to grow at the market. Especially at ethereum that many project ICO's are using their blockchain ERC20 for their transactions. Litecoin also has good technology easy and fast but most of all they have loyal followers and supporters that's what make them stable at the market. Better to choose this two altcoins at your investments, they are proven and tested to sustain even dumps at cryptocurrency occurs.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
👨‍👩‍👧‍&#
March 03, 2018, 07:16:07 PM
I am more inclined to XLM or LITECOIN because both coins have good fundamentals than coin-coin that I observed others so that's probably my advice and could be a reference
Activity: 116
March 03, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

what are 3 good altcoins to look into that will see great return within the next 3-6 months.

investing in ripple & eth is great for the next 3-6 months.

Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
March 03, 2018, 07:01:09 PM
I like the work being done by EOS's development team. Their ICO is still going on and after the ICO EOS and it's own blockchai could be a huge one. Also there's Waves with its own decentralized platform and exchange can be a good investment right now.
Activity: 184
March 03, 2018, 06:56:53 PM
Etherum and especially dogecoin  has a high existence in crypto. if you want to invest in a low budget it would be better to invest in dogecoin, dogecoin has a high enough interest from year to year.
Activity: 120
March 03, 2018, 06:47:05 PM

ripple,eth, & waves
Activity: 79
March 03, 2018, 06:36:07 PM
Hi

Yes, there are a lot of coins made just to earn money and have nothing in background. Most of coins on exchanges, for example Yobit are like a ball to kick, pumping and dumping shitcoins with no future.

But there a lot of coins looking very interesting and now I want to tell you about one of them - marinecoin. For more information you can click https://marineco.in. Briefly, it is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. ANd right now they are providing absolutely free ICO and giving away 450 000 marine coins for everybody, who would like to join community!!! I'm absolutely serious - 450 000 coins for everyone who join!!! Check it here https://marineco.in/ico and hurry up!   Tongue Tongue Tongue Grin Grin Grin Wink Wink
Activity: 128
March 03, 2018, 06:29:44 PM

If you ask me! I will refer to you this two coin. First is NEO, it is runs an improved version of Ethereum's algorithm, and was designed for small contracts to manage digitized assets. NEO's value has doubled since December and with further network distribution this month, investors are feeling optimistic about its strengthening position. Second is the Ox (ZRX) was designed for ERC20 tokens that have been deployed on top of existing Ethereum blockchains. Ox's main features include providing increased security as well as upgraded Ethereum blockchains.

But this is only recommendation it is still up to you what coin will be you choose. In my opinion conduct own study about best altcoin to be invest this year.
Activity: 252
March 03, 2018, 06:08:09 PM
2 altcoins... It's very small. The probability of getting a super-profit is very low. It's better to invest a little amount, but in more coins! If you want 2 coins: take a look at Nebulas (NAS). Great project i think. 2nd - RDN
Activity: 219
March 03, 2018, 05:17:07 PM
neo and stratis
Activity: 138
March 03, 2018, 03:30:10 PM

you need to do your own research just don't follow people blindly OK

but if you are asking for opinion  i suggest :- ETH & NEO
Activity: 198
March 03, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

my picks are these:-

1-ETH

3-NEO

3-waves
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
March 03, 2018, 03:22:47 PM
I prefer to invest in Ethereum, Pundix and ReStart Energy. They will have a good profit if you buy it today. These coins have a good team and documentation. While I stayed on these coins.
Activity: 168
March 03, 2018, 02:10:33 PM
I think neo and wepower, I have four or five more, but I have invested most of the money in Neo and wepower.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
March 03, 2018, 02:05:40 PM
ethereum and neo are the most promising project IMHO. The rating agentur weiss has rated some cryptocurrencies this week... Steem was rated very good, and if you have a look on his ranking you can see it can be still undervalued... but there are no guarantees for nothing
Activity: 75
March 03, 2018, 01:10:13 PM
Best two altcoins it is XMR and Ethereum. See the price graph and you understand everything. Their results are looking very good. As bonus my advice for you to buy some DASH coins. This will be nice experiment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
March 03, 2018, 01:05:25 PM
0x and Oax. Buy it now and celebrate it in July.
Activity: 182
March 03, 2018, 12:59:13 PM
Ethereum is the best cryptocurrency to invest. The demand is high and you can profit good. The value of Ethereum is increasing steadily. Meaning profits in the future are assured.If you are planning to trade, Create a strategy and join the top exchanges, there you can find plenty of buyers. Treading Ethereum is one of the best strategy to make some good money. Me and my friends have been doing this from almost a years and we have made amazing profits.
Pages:
Jump to: