Pages:
Author

Topic: Top 3 coins in 2020? - page 2. (Read 3094 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 10:18:28 PM
I like BTC and ETH howver everything can change. I think that in 2020, besides Bitcoin is still the king. The other second, third, and fourth are likely to change. ETH is likely to be overtaken. This can't be determined. In short, the status of Bitcoin will not be shaken. BTC, ETH and BCH. Is still top 3 coins if you say top ten will be more new coins listed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
July 16, 2018, 10:12:12 PM
I think bitcoin, ethereum and ripple will stay as the topmost coins until the year 2020. I saw the potential with bitcoin and ethereum and still they will be on the top. If any altcoin will dethrone bitcoin before reaching 2020 then the cryptocurrency market will no longer be the same again since bitcoin is always dictating the market. The trust and confidence is always given to bitcoin and I can't imagine how will the market look like with other altcoins on the top.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 10:07:39 PM
I am trying to guess what will be the top 3 coins in 2 more year, say on 1st June, 2020.

Probably, BTC may not be the champion anymore but will still stand at runner-up position thanks to its historical role. ETH providing reliable platform for many valuable tokens can overthrow BTC to become the king. One of the coins with 3rd-generation blockchain like ADA or EOS will deserve the 3rd.

Anything can happen, and that's my prediction. What's yours?

which is for the first rank will remain occupied by bitcoin, until when there will be no one can replace it because the bitcoin king crypto. and for the second rank will be occupied by ethereum of course, we know the ethereum of the queen of crypto. and who are in the top three may be neo, as neo is currently gaining in popularity and also experiencing significant growth.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
July 16, 2018, 10:00:28 PM
I am trying to guess what will be the top 3 coins in 2 more year, say on 1st June, 2020.

Probably, BTC may not be the champion anymore but will still stand at runner-up position thanks to its historical role. ETH providing reliable platform for many valuable tokens can overthrow BTC to become the king. One of the coins with 3rd-generation blockchain like ADA or EOS will deserve the 3rd.

Anything can happen, and that's my prediction. What's yours?

My prediction is still same with coinmarketcap, first place is bitcoin, second is eth, no one can replace them even they have a thousand reason. Except blockchain also use into another financial instrument or create another product supported by government. Without that this condition will running until the end of crypto market. Many coins comes up with their performance but replace the leader, please think again.
Activity: 28
July 16, 2018, 09:34:40 PM
1. Ambrosus - Will be the supply chain platform for all of Europe. Almost all pharmaceutical or food that gets imported into or transported throughout the continent will be tracked using AMB-NET.

2. Ethereum - With sharding finally implemented it will be able to scale and find use in many industries.

3. Bitcoin - Will be accepted by financial institutions and regular people will finally be able to invest in it.

My list is in order of which ones I think will grow the most. Since AMB market cap is still so small I think it's the best choice for massive gains.
Activity: 29
July 16, 2018, 09:33:40 PM
I still think the first place belongs to Bitcoin for its great profit. ETH will rank second because of the benefits it brings
Activity: 168
July 16, 2018, 09:23:56 PM
If I had to guess the top coins for 2020, I'd guess bitcoin to remain on top, though I admit there is a good chance it will be removed from its leadership position. I would guess the other top two as Ethereum and Cardano, and IOTA as a wild card.
Activity: 68
July 16, 2018, 09:21:22 PM
however BTC stays the platform topper of all cash because indirectly they nevertheless pass the BTC coin itself that's part of the way. therefore the pleasant coin in 2020 remains held BTC in its first role followed with the aid of ETH and BCH.
Activity: 616
Merit: 41
July 16, 2018, 04:32:52 PM
That's right. Bitcoin and the etherium will retain their leading positions by 2020. But with the third step is difficult to decide  now.
In future you can see a lot of medium coins, but I do not see those in which I would be 100% sure.
I think the end of this year and the beginning of the next one will give us an exhaustive answer to these questions.
Sincerely yours.
Activity: 48
July 16, 2018, 01:13:27 PM
The Ethereum , Bitcoin and NEO . But this is my assumption.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 01:05:38 PM
It is difficult to predict the future of the top altcoins in the crypto market. Because values ​​and trends are always moving fast. Although we are in the speculation about this in 2020. But I still believe that ETH, EOS and XRP will still dominate the market share of investors and the community most interested.
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 01:01:57 PM
Three currencies in 2020 are:
1. Bitcoin is the first electronic currency in the world. Bitcoin is a lot of people trust and use.
2. Ethereum is the best altcoin today. It has many similarities with bitcoin. In future ethereum can overcome bitcoin.
3. NEO is a widely used currency in China. This is the second largest economy in the world.
Activity: 167
Merit: 5
July 16, 2018, 12:51:48 PM
I will choose eos, bitcoincash and cardano as the top coins to look for. These are coins that I will suggest worth investing. The acceptance level by people in the cryptocurrency space is very high making it a good coin to choose.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 12:47:02 PM
In my opinion, the top 3 cryptocurrencies include: Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEO, no one will stop these coins Smiley
Activity: 30
July 16, 2018, 11:47:30 AM
In my opinion, the first coin will always be Bitcoin despite of old technology, the second one maybe Ethereum, the third one maybe NEO or ADA. Or maybe cryptocurrency market will be broken like dotcom in 2000  Grin
Activity: 283
July 16, 2018, 10:52:09 AM
i think, three best coins in 2020 these are bitcoin cash,EOS,lite coin these are future coins so these coins are top 3 in 2020 and most hope coins, but don't know what will happen.
Activity: 485
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 10:33:05 AM
My Ranking would be

1. Bitcoin
2. Ethereum
3. Bitcoin Cash

The top ones are most decentralized and hard to dethrone.
Activity: 65
July 16, 2018, 10:30:25 AM
I think the bitcoin ethereum and bch, which will be the top 3 in the year 2020. but this is just my prediction, because of the many altcoin, I think the market is the third coin is the most good.
Activity: 686
July 16, 2018, 10:28:19 AM
crypto that I think will dominate the market by 2020 are:
1. BTC
2. ETH
3. BCH
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 10:27:40 AM
In my opinion, by 2020 the situation will still be the same. With three great BTC, ETH and EOS.
Pages:
Jump to: