Pages:
Author

Topic: TOPCOIN (v3) - Scrypt POW/50% POS Hybrid - Coin Control - page 12. (Read 69570 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
1046.15% value rise within 24 hours? What is happening?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
AMAZING POS HYBRID, THIS IS GONNA GO HIGH Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
NO WEBSITE Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
What's the current circulation? Explorer wouldnt load for me...
Many Thanks x

Current supply is around 41,849,305 at the time of this post.  The explorer was down - sorry for that! Grin
Activity: 82
What's the current circulation? Explorer wouldnt load for me...
Many Thanks x
TopCoin Lead
Hello, can I use wallet.dat from 2014? Transaction date is 2014.9.9

Send me a PM and I will help get your TOP back in action.

Thanks Grin
crymzyn
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Hello, can I use wallet.dat from 2014? Transaction date is 2014.9.9
Activity: 59

We need to save the TOPcoin.

I see a resurgence BBR.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/boolberry/#markets

Stocks.Exchange  can help!
TopCoin Lead
the specifications of this currency only say that they give coins but how it works

Proof of Stake (POS) pays out as your wallet stakes on the coins you hold.  It takes a week or so to get rolling, but all you have to do is keep your wallet running, unlocked, and with coins in it.  It should start staking once you hold long enough, and you have a chance to gain coins with each block.  Since we have a low block time and they are solved about every minute, you have a chance to earn stake frequently throughout the day.  Any other questions, please let me know and I will try to answer!

Thanks Grin
crymzyn
Activity: 13
the specifications of this currency only say that they give coins but how it works
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Check out TopCoin chart at BitScreener
https://bitscreener.com/coins/topcoin
Activity: 4
I have topocoin winwallet; it's work, is symple and stakes daily. But you have to look the input wallet.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Check out TopCoin chart at BitScreener
https://bitscreener.com/coins/topcoin
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
I have no idea how I missed this coin.  I'm always on the prowl for good POS coins.  It's also nice to see an older coin with an active dev!  Scooping some up on Crytopia.  I look forward to watching this coin stake!

Edit:

Dev, I found you on Twitter.  Any chance you could become more active there? I think you will find that Cryptotwitter would be very receptive to this coin. 

Welcome aboard!  I will definitely try to be more active on Twitter, Facebook, etc.  Thanks for dropping in and please let me know if you need anything Grin

I have some basic questions - The first page states that the POS rewards are paid daily.  How is this achieved?  Does it automatically stake every 24 hours?  Coin control is listed as a feature, is this needed for staking?  Lastly, are there any kind of an updated roadmap? 

Thank you!
TopCoin Lead
I have no idea how I missed this coin.  I'm always on the prowl for good POS coins.  It's also nice to see an older coin with an active dev!  Scooping some up on Crytopia.  I look forward to watching this coin stake!

Edit:

Dev, I found you on Twitter.  Any chance you could become more active there? I think you will find that Cryptotwitter would be very receptive to this coin. 

Welcome aboard!  I will definitely try to be more active on Twitter, Facebook, etc.  Thanks for dropping in and please let me know if you need anything Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end

Edit:

Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Competition announcement,

the BitcoinFast joke challenge the best 10 jokes win minimal one Bitcoinfast

people can make donations in topcoin which will be coveted to bitcoinfast and added to the prize pool, the best 10 jokes will win Bitcoinfast and will be voted for on social media.

details here!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1982137.160

Topcoin Donations wallet
tB1peC1ujyKyVgZCUuigs38TjzYYeLtN9E

good luck!
TopCoin Lead
Just letting everyone know that I'm trying to get caught up on PMs that were sent to me.  I will respond asap, thank you for your patience Grin
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
 hi crymzyn - the trolls are just sharpening their claws. as you can see the posts above are from n00bs? not really, they're new dupe accounts getting their post counts up   Roll Eyes
TopCoin Lead
Anyone know where these weird posts are coming from?  I'm puzzled.
Pages:
Jump to: