Pages:
Author

Topic: TOPCOIN (v3) - Scrypt POW/50% POS Hybrid - Coin Control - page 7. (Read 69570 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
@crymzyn, concerning the coin swap, i wrote you a message almost 1 mount ago and still i didn't get answer
do you have plan to answer the messages?

Yes, my plan is to get to them asap.  As long as it was sent to me before the cutoff, I will eventually get around to them.  Life has been filled with many other priorities (my full time job, family, etc.)  Things seem to be settling down a bit, so hopefully I will have time within the next week or so.  Thank you for your patience Grin

I have an old wallet of Topcoin.
When I load a new wallet qt whit my wallet I get the error.
What should I do to get the coins from the old wallet?
Thanks,
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
21btc volume today! Nice! Smiley
Activity: 16
Is there away to get my TopV1 swapped?
Activity: 203
Merit: 100

This is because it is supported solely by me, paid for out of my own pocket, and I haven't had time to keep up with everything.  I'm not concerned about the expenses to keep it going, but when it crashes and the database has to be rebuilt, sometimes I do not have time to work on it right away.  Plus, I think the VPS I have it running on may not be big enough to keep it running solid - which explains it crashing a lot.  I would bump it up to the next level, but it is quite a jump in price.

I hope you understand.  If you have any time to offer to support this, or any other aspect of the project, please let me know.

Thanks,
crymzyn

I wrote you a private message.
Thanks for reviving this coin, I first mined this coin with v1 Grin
Btw, is there a way to convert my v1 wallet to v3?

Thanks!

Was it finally done?
I have the same problem!
Can you help?
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
@crymzyn, concerning the coin swap, i wrote you a message almost 1 mount ago and still i didn't get answer

Yes, my plan is to get to them asap.  As long as it was sent to me before the cutoff, I will eventually get around to them.  Life has been filled with many other priorities (my full time job, family, etc.)  Things seem to be settling down a bit, so hopefully I will have time within the next week or so.  Thank you for your patience Grin
Activity: 102
TopCoin Lead
The explorer block does not work again! Huh

This is because it is supported solely by me, paid for out of my own pocket, and I haven't had time to keep up with everything.  I'm not concerned about the expenses to keep it going, but when it crashes and the database has to be rebuilt, sometimes I do not have time to work on it right away.  Plus, I think the VPS I have it running on may not be big enough to keep it running solid - which explains it crashing a lot.  I would bump it up to the next level, but it is quite a jump in price.

I hope you understand.  If you have any time to offer to support this, or any other aspect of the project, please let me know.

Thanks,
crymzyn
Activity: 221
Hi,

Please could you provide the old wallet programs and/or provide a way that we can convert the old wallets.dat to work with the new wallet program.

No point getting everyone to PM you individually!

Cheers!
Activity: 203
The explorer block does not work again! Huh
@crymzyn, i have sent you message regarding the coin swap. can you please check your inbox
thanks

Sorry, to you and others that are waiting for PM responses.  I am so busy that I have to take turns promoting the coin, and then answering PMs.  I am moving into "PM answering mode" so you should receive a response soon Grin

Thanks,
Activity: 35
It's really cool to see that this coin is still alive and being traded, go topcoin!
Thanks,
Activity: 236
hi.how much total coins of topcoin and why no other exchanges ...we need more exchanges to push coin up
Activity: 378
Btw, is there a way to convert my v1 wallet to v3?

Thanks!
Activity: 1
Btw, is there a way to convert my v1 wallet to v3? I've sent you a PM a few weeks ago.

Thanks!
Activity: 107
Do you know how much is the actual circulating supply of TOP V3 ? And total supply ?
CMC show Total supply at 41Mln but is that accurate?
Activity: 1
Any try to sync wallet v.1.4 with success? And how did you do it ?
I have 2-3 active connection and wallet did not start to sync any blocks Sad

TopCoin Lead
How do I unlock my wallet? Can't find the option.

This should help... Let me know if you have any issues Grin

Wallet doesn't have an unlock button. You can open: Help / Debug window / Console and type these:

walletpassphrase "YourPassphraseHere" 9999999
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
How do I unlock my wallet? Can't find the option.
Pages:
Jump to: