Pages:
Author

Topic: TOPCOIN (v3) - Scrypt POW/50% POS Hybrid - Coin Control - page 9. (Read 69570 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
Just so everyone is aware, I'm going to close the swap window on January 15th.  It was officially closed a LONG time ago, but I have been trying to help everyone out with my own funds.  Hopefully you understand the need to wrap this up.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks! Grin
crymzyn
Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
ok,i got it,and sync now,thank you.
TopCoin Lead
admin,why in my wallet has a peers.dat not peers.conf,what happend?

There will not be a peers.conf file, sorry for the confusion.  You will need to create a TopCoin3.conf file in that directory if you want to list the addnodes, etc.  The peers.dat file is what gets created when you launch the wallet to store the peer information that it can connect to.

Thanks! Grin
crymzyn
Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
admin,why in my wallet has a peers.dat not peers.conf,what happend?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Maybe coinexchange or upcoin

I just finished contacting both of them... I will post any news when I have it Grin

hello i know your busy, I sent you a pm to swap coins is there instruction you can give me to do it my self? thank you Grin
TopCoin Lead

I just finished contacting both of them... I will post any news when I have it Grin
Activity: 19
Another exchange is planned, except for cryptopia? The TOPcoin is alive and has great potential.

I had requested some a few months back...  I know we were on the voting list at CoinGather, but their site does not appear to be working.  Anyone have ideas of where we should try to get listed?

TopCoin Lead
Another exchange is planned, except for cryptopia? The TOPcoin is alive and has great potential.

I had requested some a few months back...  I know we were on the voting list at CoinGather, but their site does not appear to be working.  Anyone have ideas of where we should try to get listed?
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
TopCoin Lead
Anyone who is having problems or experiencing extreme slowness syncing their v3 wallet, here are some pointers:

• First and foremost, keep in mind it could take a few days to synchronize all of the blocks...  be patient Smiley

• Make sure you have set up a conf file with addnodes from the original post, and listen=1 (this will help find other nodes):

Code:
listen=1
addnode=coins.prohashing.com:6207
addnode=47.34.121.136:22561
addnode=162.243.74.149:22561
addnode=174.138.92.59:22561

• If you are still having problems, follow these instructions (Windows only):

Code:
1.  Stop TopCoin and clear out everything in your %appdata%/TopCoin3 directory, EXCEPT your wallet.dat file (and TopCoin3.conf if you set one up)
2.  Download the blk0001.dat file below
3.  Place the blk0001.dat file in the same directory as your topcoin3-qt.exe, and rename it to blk0001.dat.bak
4.  Start TopCoin with the following command:  topcoin3-qt.exe -loadblock=blk0001.dat.bak
5.  Wait for it to read the blk0001 index and hopefully it will synchronize the rest after it loads!

Download: blk0001.dat

If you are still having issues after this, please feel free to contact me via PM.

Thanks! Grin
    crymzyn
    legendary
    Activity: 1894
    Merit: 1001

So while I await reply, can anyone who already have their TOP converted tell if the exchange from old to v3 wallet was at the same rate 1:1 or different amount of coins?

there were billions of TOP v1, the swap ratio was 1000 v1 = 1 v2/v3
    Activity: 2
    I added some a few days ago -- happy so far!
    Activity: 9
    I have the same problem and already got a reply.
    He said i have to download the topcoin v1 wallet but the download link he gave me is dead. Does anyone have a mirror or can upload the old v1 wallet?

Yes, I am a bit overwhelmed at the moment Grin

Here is a new link for v1:
    https://mega.nz/#!xToHAAJI!j_FAQW8QjjqE0hIgCvAYo4XcZ5xMx9uqh3HTw3yOZbU

So while I await reply, can anyone who already have their TOP converted tell if the exchange from old to v3 wallet was at the same rate 1:1 or different amount of coins?

P.S. Why it's so incredibly hard to post anyting in this forum? I tried insane amount of times to get this posted. Either getting error about 360 seconds or that I have already posted, even though it did not. It looks like you can do that only when quoting someone.
    TopCoin Lead
    He said i have to download the topcoin v1 wallet but the download link he gave me is dead. Does anyone have a mirror or can upload the old v1 wallet?

Yes, I am a bit overwhelmed at the moment Grin

Here is a new link for v1:
    https://mega.nz/#!xToHAAJI!j_FAQW8QjjqE0hIgCvAYo4XcZ5xMx9uqh3HTw3yOZbU
    Activity: 19
    Syncing is really slow even with added config file. Everytime i open it starts syncing from 50% on even tho it almost finished syncing last time.
    Activity: 1
    Activity: 9
    I have my TopCoin wallet from 2014.  I just downloaded the latest relesed wallet from the site and I replace the newly generated wallet with my old one. And there is a warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect. And than I press ok button and it crashes. Please HELP ME!

Send pm to crymzyn, he helps on that, but seeing very recent activity in topcoin trading, I think he's overwhelmed with these requests, I sent mine 2 days ago, also waiting for reply
    Activity: 50
    I have my TopCoin wallet from 2014.  I just downloaded the latest relesed wallet from the site and I replace the newly generated wallet with my old one. And there is a warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect. And than I press ok button and it crashes. Please HELP ME!
    Activity: 146
    I'm prepared to buy a small amount of TOP on cryptopia.co.nz but market pause
    Any exchange I can buy TOP?
    TopCoin Lead
    I started a new forum over on Cryptopia for us Grin

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/4617

Added the link to the original post as well.  Enjoy!
    Pages:
    Jump to: