Pages:
Author

Topic: TOPCOIN (v3) - Scrypt POW/50% POS Hybrid - Coin Control - page 10. (Read 69570 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead
I should be all caught up on everyone's PMs.  If I have not addressed your issue, please let me know.

Thanks! Grin
crymzyn

Hi, I sent a pm on the 23rd about my old wallet file coming up with the error message and haven't had a response. Figured you'd be busy over Christmas. But yeah, keen to get back on the topcoin train!

I got locked out of my old account here and had to create a new one so the message came up with the classic "newbie warning". May have been a deterrent..

Thanks heaps for all the help!

Sorry I missed you!  I just sent a response earlier today.

If I have missed anyone else, please let me know Grin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I should be all caught up on everyone's PMs.  If I have not addressed your issue, please let me know.

Thanks! Grin
crymzyn

Hi, I sent a pm on the 23rd about my old wallet file coming up with the error message and haven't had a response. Figured you'd be busy over Christmas. But yeah, keen to get back on the topcoin train!

I got locked out of my old account here and had to create a new one so the message came up with the classic "newbie warning". May have been a deterrent..

Thanks heaps for all the help!
Activity: 2
Hi there,

Just come accross this coin randomly. Just wondering where I would be able to find out more about this project??

Any help would be appreciated,

Cheers
TopCoin Lead

Thanks! Grin
crymzyn
Activity: 19

Yep, shoot me a PM if you haven't already.

Everyone that has sent me a PM, please bear with me - I will be responding back soon.  Holidays have been busy Grin

Have sent you a PM too. Very gratefull for the help:) Take your time.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Sure, just shoot me a PM and I will assist as soon as I can.

Thanks Grin
crymzyn

Sent mate Wink
Thanks in advance
Activity: 48
I think I need some of these and let them pile up big time
TopCoin Lead
Hello People,

Recently I saw TOP on Cryptopia and it struck me that I have some TOP2 wallet with
a decent amount of TOP2 in it.
Is there a way that I can swap them somehow?
Thanks in advance for your answers.

Sure, just shoot me a PM and I will assist as soon as I can.

Thanks Grin
crymzyn
Activity: 76
Hello People,

Recently I saw TOP on Cryptopia and it struck me that I have some TOP2 wallet with
a decent amount of TOP2 in it.
Is there a way that I can swap them somehow?
Thanks in advance for your answers.
TopCoin Lead
Anyone a Linux genius here?  I have the TOP wallet running on two Linux hosts, and would like to package the wallet for download.  Could someone test for me?  I have it running on Ubuntu versions 14.04 and 16.04 x64.

Thanks! Grin
crymzyn
TopCoin Lead
Website is up in a very basic fashion.  I wanted to at least get the download links up, and direct people back to our forum here.  I am open to anyone who would like to help with suggestions or whatever.  Just keep in mind, what is there is a rough draft. 

I will be contacting Cryptopia and other sites to let them know.

http://topcoin.us

Thanks Grin
crymzyn
TopCoin Lead

Any help guys? I can't load my old wallet since downloading the wallet.

"Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect."

hey & wb  Wink
the old TOP was swapped out (twice), we're lonng time on v3, crymzyn has been faithfully standing by, perhaps send him a pm or wait for him to post

Yep, shoot me a PM if you haven't already.

Everyone that has sent me a PM, please bear with me - I will be responding back soon.  Holidays have been busy Grin
Activity: 196
Activity: 168
HELLO DEV ,

How can someone avoid of being a VPN exit node?

Is there a config file?

More infos needed on this topic.
Activity: 69
Merit: 8
Ok thanks, i'll wait for a response.

Would be nice to get some of these coins swapped out for the new coin Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

"Warning: error reading wallet.dat! All keys read correctly, but transaction data or address book entries might be missing or incorrect."

hey & wb  Wink
the old TOP was swapped out (twice), we're lonng time on v3, crymzyn has been faithfully standing by, perhaps send him a pm or wait for him to post

Activity: 2
I had an old 2014 wallet of Topcoin.
When I load the new wallet-software with my old 2014 wallet I get the error:
"Error reading wallet.dat All keys read correctly but transaction data might be missing or
incorrect" and after that the wallet-program crashes.
Hi. Will the original wallet work with this? I have coins from the past. Thanks.
Activity: 4

Well I probably woudn't be able to come up with a better one, just passing time, whining Smiley

The website is of utmost importance, yes.

Where do I download windows wallet, the link from 2014?

LOL all good Grin

I will do my best to get a new site up soon.  Thinking through design right now.

I posted a new link on topdude's original post here on this thread, but here it is again so you don't have to track it down:
https://mega.nz/#!lbphTJ4b!3H1eKv9jZTFQQq-J6b39kgVaroQG9PZEPGkDnrugIp4

Hi Guys,

My wallet has downloaded the entire blockchain however it's sitting on 'out of sync' for the last 2 days. Any ideas on how to fix? Secondly I have a wallet from Topcoin v2 - is this the same thing?

Pages:
Jump to: