Pages:
Author

Topic: TOPCOIN (v3) - Scrypt POW/50% POS Hybrid - Coin Control - page 6. (Read 69570 times)

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
How do I unlock my wallet? Can't find the option.

This should help... Let me know if you have any issues Grin

Wallet doesn't have an unlock button. You can open: Help / Debug window / Console and type these:

walletpassphrase "YourPassphraseHere" 9999999

Can't understand? wallet adress password 9999999?

go to Help>debug window
type on the CLI: walletpassphrase(space)[yourpassword](space)[some large number](space)true

where the large number equals the number of seconds the wallet will remain unlocked, and the last word indicates that the wallet is being unlocked for staking only

should look like this:

walletpassphrase yourpasswoRd 7777777 true           Wink

to completely unlock for 7.77 million seconds:
walletpassphrase yourpasswoRd 7777777 false
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
How do I unlock my wallet? Can't find the option.

This should help... Let me know if you have any issues Grin

Wallet doesn't have an unlock button. You can open: Help / Debug window / Console and type these:

walletpassphrase "YourPassphraseHere" 9999999

Can't understand? wallet adress password 9999999?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
In case anyone like me still has V1 coins stored, I believe there was a 1000:1 burn ratio, meaning that if you had 1000 V1 TopCoins, you would get 1 V3 TopCoin in the swap. Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on that.
legendary
Hi, I have a small question. What should I do to get the coins from the old wallet?

hi thienhuong23, i'm very sorry but you must have missed it, the swap was announced, a deadline set, and done, and done again!
  v1-v2 coins are no longer good
  send me pm if you want, maybe i can give you a few  v3  Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
For those who didn't know it (like me), we have coin control Grin
I remember it being requested to be added to TOP a long time ago...  and I actually started looking at the source code to see if I could figure out how to implement it.  Well, when I started looking, it was there already!  It has been hiding in the options all along.  Anyway, I am going to start trying to work on some new stuff for us soon, as time allows.  Just wanted to share that we do indeed have this ability already.
Oh, and speaking of 'control' - I am going to try and take ownership of this thread so I can update the original post with latest details, etc.
legendary

top swap ended about two years ago ...
Activity: 221
Guys.... why are we seeing posts from people offering help to convert old wallets?

We should have a way of doing this ourselves.

Sending off wallets files or accepting downloads from people is very risky...

PLEASE PROVIDE A  WAY FOR US TO ACCESS OUR OLD COINS FROM V1 WITHOUT HAVING TO PM PEOPLE BEHIND THE SCENES!!!
Anyone who is wanting to exchange old v1 or v2 wallets to get their v3 coins, please contact me directly via PM.  The automated process was shut down long ago, but I'm willing to try to help you out.

Hello, hello, want to swap TOP V1 to V3, thank you very much. And can not send you via PM because your forum level is newbie.
You can send him a PM if you switch it in your options.
Activity: 533
Anyone who is wanting to exchange old v1 or v2 wallets to get their v3 coins, please contact me directly via PM.  The automated process was shut down long ago, but I'm willing to try to help you out.

Hello, hello, want to swap TOP V1 to V3, thank you very much. And can not send you via PM because your forum level is newbie.
Activity: 98
Activity: 103
Hey guys, anyone have some exchanges that we could probably be added to?  Cryptopia has been awesome, but I want to see if we can get a few more going.  No big names at this time please, we need to start small.
Activity: 533
Hello, I have some original TOP coins which was Released at 02/02/14, how to swap to V3?
Activity: 881
Merit: 501
POS is 50% annually. As long as the price is steady, the staking/minting return would be more than 50% per year.  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 182
I agree this is a steady coin that's been through a lot. Developers seem to care about the project.
I think TopCoin still has a lot of potential, it's one of the oldest coins and it has stuck around through thick and thin.
Activity: 182
Is the new wallet mandatory? Thinking of getting coins off Topia.
Activity: 8
I have an old wallet of Topcoin.
When I load a new wallet qt whit my wallet I get the error.
What should I do to get the coins from the old wallet?
Thanks,
Attention all graphic artists, or anyone who might want to throw out ideas...

We will be hosting a new logo design contest next month, kicking off on our 4 year anniversary Grin

Get your design skill warmed up!  I will make some more announcements with details as we get closer to the start date, so keep your eyes peeled!

Thanks Grin
crymzyn

Hey crymzyn, I sent you a PM regarding the old blockchain, but I'd be more than happy to help with this as well, I still think TopCoin has a lot of potential and I'd love to play a part in that Smiley
Activity: 12
hello , anyone have bootstrap.dat file or blockchain.zip 
i need it because my wallet is too slow i need more 1000000 block to download  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 518
Merit: 502
TopCoin Lead

I wrote you a private message.

Thank you, I see it and will get back to you asap.  I have actually been switching to a new job at my employer, so things have been hectic.  I will be responding to ALL of the PMs I haven't got around to yet shortly.  I will try to get to them within the next week.

I truly appreciate everyone's patience and support! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: