Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - New feature of 3DES project ❤️❤️❤️ - page 13. (Read 32091 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 0
How many people have already tested MVP? Embarrassed
I have tested MVP. It's working.
Activity: 57
3DES seems to be a promising project but I have not seen any bonus campaign of the project. Will the ICO begin? I just found the introduction to the bonus campaign. It's just a trailer and I want to know when ICO started? I really want to own a 3DES token in my wallet!!
3DES ICO has already been ended. You may buy their token on forkdelta now.
https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x115e7b7ecdd9792d6995cb426b2ef4d6119682a7-ETH
Activity: 89
How much money will you invest in this project? How many people are interested in investing in the project? have you prepared yet
Activity: 115
3DES is one of my best projects. I keep some tokens.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
3DES seems to be a promising project but I have not seen any bonus campaign of the project. Will the ICO begin? I just found the introduction to the bonus campaign. It's just a trailer and I want to know when ICO started? I really want to own a 3DES token in my wallet!!

Perhaps the team decided to work without a bounty company. perhaps they have decided that this way they will be able to save a large amount of money from the whole project, this is possible and correct, however, to be effective.
Activity: 146
I think this is a very good project, but why do not you go to the DEX exchange? Think about it
3DES already traded on EtherDelta (ForkDelta). Tow the team is negotiating with other exchanges, we need to wait for the announcement.

Free listing by vote is a good option .Bounty hunters will do voting happily. 

yes. investors expect better with better stock quality too. volume in a large market will certainly have an influence on the development of better 3DES tokens. community support will surely come.
Activity: 154
Hey. I'm interested in the question, are you planning a partnership with investment pools?
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
What are next steps according roadmap? As I understand you decided to scale project. I think you should release new whitepaper.
Activity: 28
I haven't heard anything about your project before. Do you already have official information about the terms?
Activity: 122
I've tested MVP. It's working. So, team support their project.
Activity: 17
Hello! Your project seems to me very promising, how can I take part in your bounty campaign? Good luck to you!
Activity: 47
Yes, their alpha version was released in May.
Activity: 69
I don't have experience in 3d printing, how long do it takes to do a splicing alone on a single 3D design?
How much do it maximized after using 3DES?
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
How are you about the development of this project? Will you start an ICO project or not?
Activity: 175
How much money have you earned here?
Activity: 62

How many people have already tested MVP? Embarrassed
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
It seems altcoins bullrun will start with BTC growth together.
Activity: 94
I think this is a very good project, but why do not you go to the DEX exchange? Think about it
3DES already traded on EtherDelta (ForkDelta). Tow the team is negotiating with other exchanges, we need to wait for the announcement.

Free listing by vote is a good option .Bounty hunters will do voting happily. 
Activity: 111
Nice prototype you have released! Waiting more. Project is alive!
Pages:
Jump to: