Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - New feature of 3DES project ❤️❤️❤️ - page 16. (Read 32091 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Don't hurry with listings. Markets are crashing more and more.

There are projects that go against the market trend but most fall in price upon listing. Listing might be easier while the market is down. When the bull market comes, exchanges tend to charge high listing fees.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
What about collaboration with 3D printing services?
Activity: 1
Looks nice. Looks professional team.   
Interesting project. slicing concept is looks cool.
Activity: 123
Do you plan to hire new developers to your team?
Activity: 294
At the moment the worker module is built on the linked technologies:

1. Docker
 2. Celery
 3. Slic3r

And a realization of central module API.

The worker’s container can be downloaded and launched on any computer in several copies. It is only necessary to enter the authorization data in the system and a certain configurations set.

This things are amazing, what are you looking for more? Invest to this project right now
Activity: 298
Merit: 100
dApps Development Automation Platform
Reliable workers serve as trusted nodes. This is a tool to solve disputes between the 3DES network members. Only members who have been in the network for a long time and have a reputation of reliable and fair workers can serve as a trusted node in 3DES.

Activity: 60
Don't hurry with listings. Markets are crashing more and more.
Activity: 350
3DES is a decentralized, fast, easy, low-cost 3D printing system. In my opinion, there are features there because the project has connected the owners of 3D printers and computer idle. What measures can be used to connect them?
Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
I think this is a very good project, but why do not you go to the DEX exchange? Think about it
3DES already traded on EtherDelta (ForkDelta). Tow the team is negotiating with other exchanges, we need to wait for the announcement.
Activity: 164
When you're going to launch new MVP? I see that you have already work in github.
Activity: 168
I think this is a very good project, but why do not you go to the DEX exchange? Think about it
Activity: 148
I think that next bullrun will happen not earlier than end of this year.
Activity: 238
I really like this project! I invested my money in it! I think that now it is a new trend and a new high-tech! in the crypt world there are very few such companies! I wish good luck to the team, and I will wait for a high interest rate of this project's profitability!
Activity: 37
Is your token on Coinmarketcap radars?
Coinmarketcap lists tokens if it reach 10.000$ daily volume on existing exchanges (that already listed on CMC).
Yes, it's their filter.
Activity: 109
Waiting for listing on  huge exchanges and MVP developing.
Activity: 201
I have not heard anything about it before. Already have official information about the terms already? Huh
ICO has already ended. They listed token on Forkdelta DEX exchange and now working on listing further.
https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/0x115e7b7ecdd9792d6995cb426b2ef4d6119682a7-ETH
Activity: 171
Hahaha, for some reason, I thought this project was related to 3DS, not 3D printing Smiley
What can I say? Everything has been said before, over and over again – I do think that this project has a great future ahead of it Smiley

3D printing is insane. I heard these news that people now can start to print their own guns. I must say that this is a trend which I find extremely concerning. Anyone of us knows a psycho neighbor or anyone we wouldn't want to be able to print a weapon...
You are mad, not technology.
In USA every psycho can BUY any weapon. How many cases when this idiots made massacres in schools or cinemas?
You can easier use knife or hatchet as weapon if you don't have gun.
So, all is ok with 3D and other technologies.
Activity: 184
Great project. I hope to see 3DES on top exchanges in future.
Maybe. In long term.
Activity: 190
he project seems to be about an interesting topic, how much of the project's code is completed? will it be time with the roadmap?

The market is falling because its its natural cycle, I hope we are close to the bottom, or else ... there will be a lot of sadness
They announced scaling. I think they will update whitepaper with roadmap too.
Activity: 89
With the advent of a new feature that can create all being changed and doesn't make tired, I think this is a very good step.
Pages:
Jump to: