Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - New feature of 3DES project ❤️❤️❤️ - page 12. (Read 32091 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Uploaded model to slicer. All is ok.
Activity: 147
What price of 3DES token do u predict?
Activity: 28
Greetings,
Good to see project like this that will offer us much easier way of life by using crypto much faster that it was until now for any kind of transactions be it payment of simple transfer of funds and to be able to do that for such a small fee is indeed commendable.
Activity: 119
Ethereum is so low and its tokens too, I see it's right time to enter market and buy crypto.
Activity: 28
Greetings
Quite an interesting and convenient mechanism. Hope I can test it soon. Excellent team and partners. This business is waiting for success, no doubt at all
Activity: 142
Interesting token, I support this project since presale stage.
Activity: 111
Hey. I'm wondering, is it possible to use the 3DES marker for payments in your ecosystem?
I have tested. No they haven't this option in MVP, but plan to support reward in later releases. I'm waiting too.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
Activity: 190
Always been a Fan of this here. It should be on everyone's List because it's a Smaller coin, but it has boundless Potential for growth, in my Humble opinion. You can Always bank on 3DES.
Yes, like XVG for example or Raiblocks XRB (NANO after rebrending).
Activity: 35
This proejct has its own advantage and benefits that really cater the needs of its potential market - this idea works as a comprehensive (all inclusive) crypto infrastructure for everyday banking merchants transaction, boost the highest transaction speed and low cost transaction fees is their advantage.
Activity: 32
3DES team I see has experience in decentralized app engeneering. Really working beta-MVP. I wait what will be after scaling.
Activity: 168
Hey. I'm wondering, is it possible to use the 3DES marker for payments in your ecosystem?
Activity: 46
Nice working MVP. Waiting more releases.
Activity: 57
How much money will you invest in this project? How many people are interested in investing in the project? have you prepared yet
They have ended their ICO. You may buy their token.
Activity: 146
Hello! Your project seems to me very promising, how can I take part in your bounty campaign? Good luck to you!
They have finished an ICO and bounty campaign.
Activity: 57
I don't have experience in 3d printing, how long do it takes to do a splicing alone on a single 3D design?
How much do it maximized after using 3DES?
It depends on size of model. From 5 seconds to 5-10 minutes for difficult models.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Always been a Fan of this here. It should be on everyone's List because it's a Smaller coin, but it has boundless Potential for growth, in my Humble opinion. You can Always bank on 3DES.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
What about slicing model market?
Activity: 164
Nice concept of product. I see fine potential of 3DES on decentralized markets.
Activity: 60
How are you about the development of this project? Will you start an ICO project or not?
They finished ICO. You may buy it on exchanges soon.
Pages:
Jump to: