Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - New feature of 3DES project ❤️❤️❤️ - page 11. (Read 32091 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Altcoin I have not found a good point of the project. pr campaign is not good. ico is bad kahs. It needs to do something before the token hits the floor.
Activity: 44
I have put some orders on Etherdelta. Where I can see them?
Activity: 35
Good night everyone.
I love the concept and the idea that its endorsed by bitcointalk, i just have one advise the website seems to be very outdated, contact me here if you need someone with very good skills to build something as great as this business is going to be was not
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
MVP is still developing or it's final variant?
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
I haven't heard anything about your project before. Do you already have official information about the terms?
What terms are you interesting? We have ended ICO and working on exchanges listing. Thanks for the question.

What are next steps according roadmap? As I understand you decided to scale project. I think you should release new whitepaper.
We have several directions of our work:
- Product updating. We plan to add reward system for workers soon.
- Project scaling. We will update our Whitepaper and will create new product for video rendering as a sample.
- Exchange listings. We working on it and negotiate with some platforms.

Always been a Fan of this here. It should be on everyone's List because it's a Smaller coin, but it has boundless Potential for growth, in my Humble opinion. You can Always bank on 3DES.
Nice opinion. We are working as hard as we can.

Crypto lounge has no free seats anymore. If u cant leave for personal reasons then u can stay but let someone more intellectual and admirable than u occupy ur chair. On the sea shore is a mollusk begging to take it back to the sea in exchange for money. U grab it and put it in salty water, it tells u how nice of u to bring me home but thats not sea water. Thats my cooking bowl.
Activity: 141
How many models your slicer can work at one time?
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
This proejct has its own advantage and benefits that really cater the needs of its potential market - this idea works as a comprehensive (all inclusive) crypto infrastructure for everyday banking merchants transaction, boost the highest transaction speed and low cost transaction fees is their advantage.

Noobish cows interested in airdrops will be chased off my lawn with the firearm. I got a pistol here, very nice decorations on a grip panel and long barrel, and will use it if needed. We have to concentrate on higher goals because the time of rapture is near. Crypto wont always be around, some time in the future it will disappear or break. I will make something better than this shit.
Activity: 140
I think you should change base platform. Ethereum is very slow now. EOS for example is much more interesting.
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
A very smart way to make a referral bounty instead of a plain classic bounty! Ref campaign is so much more efficient than a classic bounty. My best wishes to the team! Make the project go big!

Whats interesting is the huge scope of the recent developments. This was reflected in huge market movements that we saw yesterday. This can be advantageous to oil business and interstellar flights as well NASA undertakings in the parachute-making industry. Im glad to be here with my eyes staring at the screen in pursuit of something that can peak my attention.
Activity: 147
What about whitepaper update with scaled conception?
Activity: 35
Btw, its still good time to buy, the price will go up even more soon. Marketing will follow the platform release. Wish the developers good luck and success!
Activity: 131
Market is unbotommed now. Waiting raise channel. ETH must be 500 and more soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
A very smart way to make a referral bounty instead of a plain classic bounty! Ref campaign is so much more efficient than a classic bounty. My best wishes to the team! Make the project go big!

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
I tested MVP. Slicer is working, so project is live.
Activity: 28
I wish to appreciate the way and manner in which the admin are administrating the project. Thanks and keep it up. And keep it in mind that u have my support.
Activity: 164
How much tokens were sold on ICO?
Activity: 84
it turns out ico has been finished, what about the determination of the exchange? I hope for a good and big exchange, with the aim of stabilizing this token value.
Activity: 142
I heard that you are going to be listed soon. Good news.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
3DES - Slicing as fast as possible
I haven't heard anything about your project before. Do you already have official information about the terms?
What terms are you interesting? We have ended ICO and working on exchanges listing. Thanks for the question.

What are next steps according roadmap? As I understand you decided to scale project. I think you should release new whitepaper.
We have several directions of our work:
- Product updating. We plan to add reward system for workers soon.
- Project scaling. We will update our Whitepaper and will create new product for video rendering as a sample.
- Exchange listings. We working on it and negotiate with some platforms.

Always been a Fan of this here. It should be on everyone's List because it's a Smaller coin, but it has boundless Potential for growth, in my Humble opinion. You can Always bank on 3DES.
Nice opinion. We are working as hard as we can.
Activity: 96
When new version of MVP will be released? Or it is already out?
Pages:
Jump to: