Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - New feature of 3DES project ❤️❤️❤️ - page 15. (Read 32091 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
BTC dominance is so high today - 51% already.
Market is recovering now. So, I think soon BTC dominance will be lower 50%.
Less is better... he moves the market to the bottom, I'm shocked as other tokens lost their value...
so for sure, we will not see any trades of this token until bitcoin dominates. wait, hope and believe in 3des Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
3DES is a decentralized, fast, easy, low-cost 3D printing system. In my opinion, there are features there because the project has connected the owners of 3D printers and computer idle. What measures can be used to connect them?
I've tested MVP. They have slicer to compute model.
Great! This will make the project more popular and the efficiency of the work better. Profitable dividends for 3D printer owners and computers will be a factor in attracting them.
Activity: 260
I support 3des from the start. Promising project for true holders.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hey, I’m a data analyst at ICO Alert looking for additional information about the project. Is there an admin I can speak to?
Activity: 173
What with the process of listing?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Less is better... he moves the market to the bottom, I'm shocked as other tokens lost their value...

I do not even understand who to blame for the fact that the cost of tokens falls to the bottom. it is not clear. we all expect that everything will start to flourish and show good results.
Activity: 47
Market is bullshit, but it seems we reached reversal now.
Activity: 70
when will the project be implemented?
Activity: 122
Activity: 113
I recommend you go to small exchanges like ddex.io or dex.top and etc.
Activity: 31
I do not quite understand why buy this coin. I agree that the lack of equipment for mining is a good idea, but nevertheless, will it be as demanded and effective as the same bitcoin? what can you tell me about this?
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
I joined this project in last year. I,m sure that I haven,t mistaken with it. Team is solid and develop this project.
Activity: 205
When new version of MVP will be released?
Activity: 880
Think differently
Activity: 148
I think project scaling will boost it. Waiting more.
Activity: 32
Activity: 840
Hahaha, for some reason, I thought this project was related to 3DS, not 3D printing Smiley
What can I say? Everything has been said before, over and over again – I do think that this project has a great future ahead of it Smiley

3D printing is insane. I heard these news that people now can start to print their own guns. I must say that this is a trend which I find extremely concerning. Anyone of us knows a psycho neighbor or anyone we wouldn't want to be able to print a weapon...
You are mad, not technology.
In USA every psycho can BUY any weapon. How many cases when this idiots made massacres in schools or cinemas?
You can easier use knife or hatchet as weapon if you don't have gun.
So, all is ok with 3D and other technologies.

You are talking nonsense. How about the massacre in Las Vegas with 50 killed people? What do you think how many that guy would have killed with a knife? Weapons are just bad if distributed and used within civil areas. And having printers that can produce weapons is dangerous as a lot of people have triggers in them which then might lead them to shooting someone while otherwise they wouldn't have had a gun. Accessibility is a dangerous thing.
Activity: 195
Activity: 70
3DES is a decentralized, fast, easy, low-cost 3D printing system. In my opinion, there are features there because the project has connected the owners of 3D printers and computer idle. What measures can be used to connect them?
I've tested MVP. They have slicer to compute model.
Activity: 222
Marketcap crashed again -15% a day
I think it will reversal next several days. It can't fall much more.
Pages:
Jump to: