Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - New feature of 3DES project ❤️❤️❤️ - page 14. (Read 32091 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
3DES seems to be a promising project but I have not seen any bonus campaign of the project. Will the ICO begin? I just found the introduction to the bonus campaign. It's just a trailer and I want to know when ICO started? I really want to own a 3DES token in my wallet!!
Activity: 147
How many people have already tested MVP?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
he 3DES team’s task is to optimize the process of proceeding a large number of models using minimal resources. Is there specific data to support this feature?
Activity: 13
Hello! What about bounty program?
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
MVP is working. I've tested it just.
Activity: 13
Hello! Where i can find more infromation about ur team?
Activity: 97
ETH is under 300. When it stops, what do you think? I want to buy altcoins and see 3DES nice candidate for growth, but altcoins are falling.
Activity: 168
Hello everybody. I'm interested in the question, is your referral program available at the moment?
Activity: 378
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Nice solution.  Do you plan to make same clients for other tasks, not related to 3D printing?

I think in the future, everything will be improved and updated. this system will be more and more recent. and it will be a big plus for users and members.
Activity: 37
Nice solution.  Do you plan to make same clients for other tasks, not related to 3D printing?
Activity: 88
I'm glad to see that devs haven't abandoned the project after ICO. It gives hope to get to get more profit after market recovery.
I also like you. I think the group will have to work harder than ever to get creative ideas or to attract investors, to develop strategies and plans to develop projects to compete with other competitors. I hope this project will succeed in the near future.
Activity: 155
I have just tested client. It working. Will buy more DES on exchange.
Activity: 122
 I'm sure this company will be a leading, emerging, and leading company with your support. Surely our success will be achieved together. You need to remember too, this will help finance become more.
Do not waste this open opportunity!
Activity: 123
I'm glad to see that devs haven't abandoned the project after ICO. It gives hope to get to get more profit after market recovery.
Activity: 462
BTC dominance is so high today - 51% already.
Market is recovering now. So, I think soon BTC dominance will be lower 50%.
Less is better... he moves the market to the bottom, I'm shocked as other tokens lost their value...
so for sure, we will not see any trades of this token until bitcoin dominates. wait, hope and believe in 3des Smiley
In the cryptographic market, BTC is dominating. But this exciting market is constantly moving. There are many new currencies with more and more modern technology that will win the trust of the community. In the future, will 3 DES have any advanced to be strong, independent in any case?
Activity: 132
Good. MVP is working. Waiting for more updates in future.
Activity: 61
Hey, I’m a data analyst at ICO Alert looking for additional information about the project. Is there an admin I can speak to?
Activity: 53
MVP update? It's nice for project in any case.
Activity: 158
3DES - Slicing as fast as possible
The 3DES product update

Dear 3DES project participants,
Today we have good news to share with you: we’ve launched the expected MVP update.

The technical work description is provided below. We’re glad you have joined the project and offer you to test the updated product version.

At the moment we are working on entering the exchanges, we will post the results soon.

3DES MVP: the technical description of the updates.

Instruments and technologies
The following ones are used in the project: PostgreSQL (database), celery (task queue), Redis (broker for celery), Docker (containerization), Django (web-framework), Flask (web-framework), Python (programming language).

Components
The project is divided into a server and a client. The server allows uploading 3D-models and profiles for 3D-printers. Slicing proceeds on the clients. The client and server are on docker-containers, which allows to install it on a machine fast and easy.

Work description
Celery, Redis, and Django are used on the server. The server is written using Django. It also stores the 3D-models uploaded by users, the printers’ profiles and the generated g-code (the slicing result), that the client automatically sends to the server using API, after slicing it.
The client is written using Flask. The client’s database is written using PostgreSQL, it stores the slicing tasks results, that the client received. The client and server interact via the API. The clients connect the Redis on the server. Redis stores the slicing tasks. Celery evenly distributes the tasks between the connected clients.
As soon as the “Slice” is activated on the server, it creates a task that goes to Redis, and a connected client gets the task using celery. After that, the client understands that it has to start slicing. It downloads the 3D-model and the 3D-printer profile files from the server via the API, and the slicing process begins. As a result, a g-code file is created, that is sent to the server via API and is deleted on the client’s machine. The slicing information (success, start and end time) is recorded in a local database on the client and is shown in the interface. The result is recorded in the server’s database; the user who uploaded the model is notified about the completion; if the task was completed successfully, the g-code file is available to download.
Every client can simultaneously slice up to 4 models now.

Download the client
https://mvp.3des.network/media/worker_container_mac_linux.zip
https://mvp.3des.network/media/worker_container_windows.zip

Instruction:

#### Preparing
1. Install docker и docker-compose
2. Clone repository
[Windows](https://mvp.3des.network/media/worker_container_windows.zip)
[MacOS or Linux](https://mvp.3des.network/media/worker_container_mac_linux.zip)
3. Register on site [3DES](https://mvp.3des.network)

#### Launch on  Unix-systems *MacOS, Linux*
cd path/to/mvp_worker_container/docker/
chmod +x start_worker_macOS_linux.sh
./start_worker_macOS_linux.sh

#### Launch on Windows
Launch mvp_worker_container/docker/start_worker_windows.bat

#### Access to interface
To get access to interface you need to put this address in your browser
[127.0.0.1:5000](http://127.0.0.1:5000)

#### User change
To change user you need to .env and change
LOGIN and PASS, and reload client after

#### Shut down the client
To stop client use the command (from directory with file docker-compose.yml)
docker-compose down

Activity: 145
The 3DES product update

Dear 3DES project participants,
Today we have good news to share with you: we’ve launched the expected MVP update.

The technical work description is provided below. We’re glad you have joined the project and offer you to test the updated product version.

At the moment we are working on entering the exchanges, we will post the results soon.

3DES MVP: the technical description of the updates.

Instruments and technologies
The following ones are used in the project: PostgreSQL (database), celery (task queue), Redis (broker for celery), Docker (containerization), Django (web-framework), Flask (web-framework), Python (programming language).

Components
The project is divided into a server and a client. The server allows uploading 3D-models and profiles for 3D-printers. Slicing proceeds on the clients. The client and server are on docker-containers, which allows to install it on a machine fast and easy.

Work description
Celery, Redis, and Django are used on the server. The server is written using Django. It also stores the 3D-models uploaded by users, the printers’ profiles and the generated g-code (the slicing result), that the client automatically sends to the server using API, after slicing it.
The client is written using Flask. The client’s database is written using PostgreSQL, it stores the slicing tasks results, that the client received. The client and server interact via the API. The clients connect the Redis on the server. Redis stores the slicing tasks. Celery evenly distributes the tasks between the connected clients.
As soon as the “Slice” is activated on the server, it creates a task that goes to Redis, and a connected client gets the task using celery. After that, the client understands that it has to start slicing. It downloads the 3D-model and the 3D-printer profile files from the server via the API, and the slicing process begins. As a result, a g-code file is created, that is sent to the server via API and is deleted on the client’s machine. The slicing information (success, start and end time) is recorded in a local database on the client and is shown in the interface. The result is recorded in the server’s database; the user who uploaded the model is notified about the completion; if the task was completed successfully, the g-code file is available to download.
Every client can simultaneously slice up to 4 models now.

Download client:
https://mvp.3des.network/media/worker_container_mac_linux.zip
https://mvp.3des.network/media/worker_container_windows.zip

Instruction:
#### Preparing
1. Install docker и docker-compose
2. To clone repository [3DES
    worker]
(https://mvp.3des.network/media/worker_container_mac_linux.zip)
    \#\#\#\# Launch on Unix-systems *MacOS, Linux*

cd path/to/mvp_worker_container/docker/
        chmod +x start_worker_macOS_linux.sh
        ./start_worker_macOS_linux.sh

#### Launch on Windows

Launch mvp\_worker\_container/docker/start\_worker\_windows.bat

#### Access to interface
To get access to interface you need to put this address in your browser
[127.0.0.1:5000](http://127.0.0.1:5000)

#### User change
To change user you need to .env and change
LOGIN and PASS, and reload client after

#### Shut down the client
To stop client use the command (from directory with file docker-compose.yml)

docker-compose down
Pages:
Jump to: