Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - New feature of 3DES project ❤️❤️❤️ - page 19. (Read 32091 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
What about video rendering tasks on your platform on its scaled version?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Your MVP is centralized. It will be much interesting to see your client soft version.
Yah, MVP will useful for the project to augment the prospect potential investors and helpful for the cryptocurrency market to actively use in their daily activities.  Surely they intercounter a lot of informations from the end users in return to improve and enhance properly the product.
Activity: 108
Your MVP is centralized. It will be much interesting to see your client soft version.
Activity: 21
The 3DES project is scaling up, announces a new token launch and the trade starts but that same for new users?
Activity: 149
Project nice, but we need wait listing on huge exchanges. It make take 1-2 months at least.
Activity: 98
I should support this project because I see a good potential on it. Goodluck to the developers of this project. A successful project with an excellent idea, a world that is necessary and great potential! I am confident that the company has a great future and great prospects
Activity: 115
I think that 3DES has more prospects that many ICO done. So, I keep DES from presale.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
You need to transfer your token to as many exchanges as possible . It is desirable that the exchange was known and centralized-it will give a great impetus to the growth of prices .
Activity: 1
I noticed that fine projects don't have a good start, but then become huge. Maybe 3DES is such project? I see here much potential.
Of course, everything can happen, the more potential it will develop later if you know how to invest.
Activity: 45
I see that devs are working. When will you update MVP?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I noticed that fine projects don't have a good start, but then become huge. Maybe 3DES is such project? I see here much potential.
Of course, everything can happen, the more potential it will develop later if you know how to invest.
Yeah right, in every business no one can surely predict what will happen next. All of those conclusion will change when the actual business is already running. It is just a matter of how the team will handle such scenario.
Activity: 53
Do u plan to partnership with Sonm?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
with project like your, while had 421,381.526 tokens sold, ForkDelta is too small exchange.
Do you have plan to list any other exchange?
I'm sure that's the very first thing the 3des team thinks. It seem amazing if the team is able to run his project with sufficiently funds collected during ICO, something extraordinary does not always start well. If the team does not want to, maybe they already abandoned this project. Hopefully team keep spirit on developing it.
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
Activity: 293
ICO is finished
421,381.526 tokens sold

You didn't have a soft cap? Because, I don't think that those people who invested here are glad that their money are frozen for long time, because with so pure ICO you won't have money for quick development.
Activity: 149
ICO has ended. Fundraising wasn't very successful, but it nice that team don't plan to abandon the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Great project! Waiting for some big partnerships to be announced Cheesy
Maybe I'm way too optimistic for no good reason, but I think that 3DES is the best one right now, buying some tokens as I'm typing this down
Activity: 132
We want to buy some tokens if it will be on IDEX.
Activity: 298
dApps Development Automation Platform
with project like your, while had 421,381.526 tokens sold, ForkDelta is too small exchange.
Do you have plan to list any other exchange?
Activity: 28
How scaling will affect the token price? Positively if all is ok.
Pages:
Jump to: