Pages:
Author

Topic: [Trade launch] ❤️❤️❤️ 3DES - New feature of 3DES project ❤️❤️❤️ - page 21. (Read 32091 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Let's IDEX or hitBTC to increase activity.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
3D printing is already used in manufacturing industry is true, but will it really useful combined with blockchain?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
This looks like so legit i do background check and search the team members and they are real in this kind of work or company.
Activity: 54
Additional token is very interesting solution not to spend time when main token will be in the listing process.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
I think you use blockchain well, developing computing capacity while looking for funds from cryptocurrency. I like it
Activity: 57
Yes, I like interesting tokens with low capitalization. Will buy DES when it listed on more liquid exchange. Idex, for example.
Activity: 72
Nice concept, i hope this project will be succes. Good luck
Activity: 119
3D printing technology is high i=undervalued, but in future we all will use it. So, DES has nice growth potential.
Activity: 47
Is forkdelta safe exchange for trading?
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
I really like your whitepaper,  it is very informative and interesting to read. Please tell me, when the token distribution will take place?

We have the same feeling as I ready everything in white paper. I understand everything. Let's wait for the them for them to be announced the possible distribution of the token.
Activity: 114
How to buy DES on forkdelta? How to use it do somebody know?
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
I really like your whitepaper,  it is very informative and interesting to read. Please tell me, when the token distribution will take place?
Activity: 135
I think Okex is very huge exchange for them at this stage, them should to be listed on IDEX and Cryptopia at the begining. May be Liqui too.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
Such minimal resources, like what, you try to explain, because your explanation is just a piece of information
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
It's cool. What about Okex listing?
Activity: 145
Hello!
According to the schedule, the ICO ends today. Although there was raised a relatively small amount of funds, we confirm our plans to scale up the project, which was described in the article https://medium.com/@3desteam/new-feature-of-3des-project-336cc45a672b
Currently, our team is working on further project development, preparing the new version of White Paper with the detailed technical description and developing the modernized MVP version.
After the end of ICO, our team is negotiating the listings of the main 3DES token on the exchanges. This issue requires time, that is why, considering scaling up the project, we have already launched the additional token to the decentralized exchange EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and negotiate to launch this token to other exchanges.
In order to scale up the project, we are inviting new members to the team.
Also, we negotiate about the partnership with a range of projects to strengthen our position before entering the exchanges.
Follow our news, we will inform you about the updates.
Best regards,
3DES team.
Activity: 120
I was doubt to buy DES tokens on ICO, but I will buy them on exchange)
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
What about other tasks apart from 3D models you mentioned in the first post? Will the project be interesting for 3D artists only or other users may invest too? Also, what about token trading, are you going to place coins on big exchanges? Sorry if answers are on your site, I can’t check it right now but think about investing. As the ICO ends tomorrow, it would be cool to get response ASAP. Thank you.
I think it is open to all who wants to be part of this project. Coz it is not only for 3D artist but it is also applicable in some manufacturing industry and maybe in construction industry also. Regarding to exchange listing, I guess all of the project are aiming to be listed on big exchange.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Great! DES on exchange! I keep tokens from autumn.
Yes, the project tokens are already on ForkDelta) And the price is pretty good. When there is a listing on other exchanges, the price will be even higher.🚀
Activity: 123
Do you plan to be listed on IDEX exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: